Unless you are using some fork of Firefox for specific reasons...

Unless you are using some fork of Firefox for specific reasons, there is absolutely 0 reason to not be supporting Firefox, especially in the face of Chrome's rampant surveillance and (unfortunate) popularity among normies.

Ex-fucking-plain yourself, Sup Forums

Attached: Firefox-Quantum.jpg (1024x683, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Firefox too

Yes, please keep using this SJW crap the jews keep shoving down our throats, no problem here

>Blatant political agenda
>By default shoves that agenda in your face on every new tab
>No individual site management of cookies
>Still uses the GTK filepicker
>Gave up on not supporting Google, now directly supports them and uses them as the default search engine
The only reason I use it is because I don't trust chrome not to spy on me at a process level.

They're the lesser of two evils but Mozilla doesn't deserve support.

I switched to Chrome from Firefox not too long ago and it is the best change I have made in years... suddenly everything works flawlessly and I can browse the internet with zero problems (with exactly the same addons/extensions I used if not better)... I could not care less if corporations are spying desu...

Call me a normie all you want OP but dont forget to add to your preach how Firefox is now just the broken toy of basement dwellers and sperglords like you, a disgraceful failure like that cool kid in highschool that was always smoking weed and being funny but everybody want to avoid now that he is a grown up...

Attached: take this op.gif (500x294, 2.87M)

I use the Chromium ARM build on my phone (compiled myself for Plasma Mobile) and on Raspberry Pis because it works better on stuff with very little memory and processing power. I also use Chromium on my PowerPC and MIPS machines because Firefox 58 just doesn't work on desktop RISC when I try to compile it for Debian on there. I think Firefox is too deeply tied into x86 now.

But what do I know, I'm just an end user.

Attached: finally_smart.png (932x944, 241K)

There's 0 reasons to use firefox Craptum over any other browser now.

Firefox donated to Antifa and I'm not a person who sucks cock so there's my reason not to.

who gives a fuck chrome saves all my passwords thats good enough

>still has more options than chromium-based browsers
>more control over UI than Chrome and many other chromium-based browsers
>can properly block ads, unlike chomium-based browsers

> Not using Chromium or Ungoogled Chrome

ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/

Fuck out of here ad shill

Attached: read.png (1530x800, 104K)

Im using opera, firefox is too slow on my potato and uses a shitload of ram

>still has more options than chromium-based browsers
Vivaldi
>more control over UI than Chrome and many other chromium-based browsers
vivaldi
>can properly block ads, unlike chomium-based browsers
Chromium based browser can block ads too.

All that makes firefox unique is gone, there's no reason to keep using it anymore.

Firefox still allows you to do more with about:config

Also see Chromium based browsers are shit for privacy or blocking unwanted data.

>user-styles
There are workarounds for this so it's only comfy to have.
>Block data:
There are workarounds for this
>instant logic
irrelevant
>anti-fingerprinting initiative
Extensions

how about the bastly inferior file api on firefox?
or the dumbed down commands api where you can't even change commands programatically yet or override certain firefox commands?

how about making extensions affect reader mode?

firefox has some apis that chromium based browser don't have but it's the other way around too.

>workarounds
So its ok for chromium browsers but not firefox. ok

Face it, there isnt a perfect browser for everyone. People have different needs. I first responded because user claimed there were zero reasons to use firefox which isnt true. This whole fanboyism over browsers is getting out of hand.

i was a firefox user, but right now there's nothing, absolutely nothing special on firefox anymore.

Most of the web-extensions limitations need to be worked around on both chrome and firefox, and as i said chrome has APIs that firefox doesn't or are too restricted so it's the same for both browser none of them is more powerful than the other.

Right now firefox is just like another chrome fork.

>uhide origin developer complaining about lack of capabilities when his addon hides ads instead of blocking them

Not being self-absorbed and self-centered means SJW now? How unfortunate.

Chrome is objectively the better browser. If you really cared about surveillance, you would compile your own copy of Linux, Pale Moon, etc., use NoScript, route your traffic through multiple VPNs only on public Wi-Fi out of sight of any surveillance cameras on outdated hardware that isn't cucked by Intel. Sorry, but I have a fucking life to live. Let them track me all they want. If I want to do something under the radar, I'll do that on my own time. I have money to make and being a little luddite bitch because you're scared of SJWs tracking you is no way to do that.

Im using some build of Chromium from 2015 since i desperately need the support for NPAPI extensions. Working with websites that need specific NPAPI extensions daily. Sad times.

>Right now firefox is just like another chrome fork
With more options, user control, and better at blocking ads.

vivaldi, brave.. are chrome forks too so pretty much ANOTHER CHROME FORK with the same options.