Microdosing

Since there seems to be a few programmers that frequent this board, and microdosing seems like a fresh new meme in Silicon Valley, I thought I'd come here and ask if anybody here has tried this.

What do you take? How much/often? What are the benefits or side effects?

Going to order some 1P-LSD and give it a shot, just thought I'd get some feedback here first.

*Jobless memesters need not share their disgust with this form of "medicating", as your comments will be ignored*

Attached: lsd_microdose.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Jobless memesters need not share their disgust with this form of "medicating", as your comments will be ignored*

What is this reddit?

Fuck off, double nigger.

Go big or go home

Attached: 703139.png (700x788, 84K)

DUDE

>What is this reddit?
Wtf does reddit have to do with that comment? I just want to weed out fucks like you who don't have anything to add other than your shitty opinion.

Maybe you should stop obsessing about fucking reddit and grow up

Can't work on that shit bro c'mon

>replying to bait

I'm curious, but skeptical, i think that it can be 90% placebo. Below-treshold doses as name implies are too low to have noticable effects and taking it frequently has no sense because of tolerance.

Why not stimulants?

LSD

Because psychedelics open doors to creativity and stimulants don't

I expect a raft of new early-onset dementia cases in SV in about 5 years.

You are not getting pure LSD when you buy from deep web. It's mixed in with other stuff either because the dealer intentionally cut it with other drugs or rinky-dink "labs" the LSD was manufactured couldn't get the impurities out.

It's impossible to know the effects the impurities will have on your mind and body, let alone the lack of scientific study on the effect of long-term LSD use.

Just grow mushrooms

Attached: cultivation_psilocybe_cubensis14.jpg (668x576, 99K)

this nigga knows

yeah, sure granpa

Magic mushrooms are harder to microdose since the effect takes much longer to kick in and also lasts longer.

>Why not stimulants?
Too rough on the heart, plus they are harder to get, at least in Canada.

>and taking it frequently has no sense because of tolerance
It's recommended to take every 4 or 5 days, which should cover that problem

>What do you take?
Half hour running
>How much/often?
Everyday
>What are the benefits or side effects?
Clear mind, full of energy all day, side effect is that I dont have my big belly anymore

Attached: smug_cat.jpg (400x558, 29K)

you're a psuedo-intellectual brainlet, the fuck do you know about pure LSD. it's nit like LSD synthesis is some lost forgotten black magic art, it's well documented and not terribly hard to perform in comparison to some other chemicals on the black market

LSD lasts longer than mushrooms

1P-LSD and other analogues are legal in Canada

I used to do it back in uni, quite often. But to be honest if the dosage is too low you do not feel it in "the background" and if you just up it to the next treshold it's too potent to be in a working place. It however works very well if you can work isolated, programming on a small (quarter of a tab) on LSD is a joy: you are focused, sharp and quite unorthodox.

>1P-LSD and other analogues are legal in Canada

Wait, i could legally buy lsd in canada?

1P-LSD is a shitty research chemical, do not buy that crap. I used to dabble in RCs and so many of them turned out to be lethal a year later when some fucktard ended up dying. Buy real LSD

>1P-LSD is a shitty research chemical
It's a very close analogue of LSD, not something completely new

See above

1P-LSD you can

lysergi.com/

Close analogue is not an indicator of the toxicity of a chemical! I've seen plenty of close analogues that ended up being toxic, for example the early cannaboid analogues all turned out to be fucking rat poison. Seriously man, buy real LSD at least it's properly researched

All you need is a metal diffuser and some hot water. Chop it, weigh it, make tea.
Hits you fast and ends quickly too.

>buy real LSD
Where? DNM? Not sure I trust them

>mfw enter any Sup Forums thread about drugs
>mfw misinformation everywhere because no virgin on this website has ever gotten the chance to try them because literally no IRL contacts and too beta to go through the dark nets

Stop embarrassing yourself guys

Attached: 54695106.jpg (347x301, 48K)

t. reddit

DUDE PROGRAMMING LMAO

wasting good acid on working.

1P-LSD is a direct prodrug to LSD-25, meaning it only becomes active when metabolized to "true" LSD inside your body.

It was a mixup between a bag of Bromo-DragonFLY and 2C-B-Fly which have very different potencies. It's like saying vodka is bad because you thought it was water and had a liter of it.

I'm not being cheeky, but whom are you quoting? What is the misinformation here? That early synthetic cannaboids were toxic and were directly correlated with fatalities? I can give you sources if you want, but I think you're just LARPing.

Id trust them more than I'd trust some shady research lab shipping RCs. I've done a fuckload of LSD and I've never gotten anything non-LSD from the dnms, but from the street I've gotten plenty of dodgy stuff.

not talking about dragonfly, that's a whole other story.

>not microdosing peyote
Also with a good lawyer it's 100% legal by 1st amendment

Microdosing is fine when you have a big project, but I got into a really weird place emotionally when I had a routine going. I did it every other day, and I'd find myself spending hours listening to music and doing nothing really productive. Wasn't a bad time though. Do only if you have a lot of free time and engaging hobbies/work

psychosis and delusion is not enlightenment

this man. running is the best. i've tried smoking cigarettes, which simulate the effect, but they have shit side effects. The plus is that it only takes 5 minutes, whereas running i need much more time, at least 20, plus showering, changing clothes, etc.
i do have a celar mind on lsd but only after some VERY intense ball tripping, so hard that i can't even talk. After that, it's clear and beautiful, in another world. I remember as i was leaving it last time I said goodbye to wherever i was, maybe i was just talking to myself....