Vape General

Does Sup Forums vape? Let's talk vaporizers.

Attached: 7TwLU9q.png (1000x813, 991K)

Just bought a Davinci IQ as my first vape ever. Hoping it meets expectations because I can't smoke anymore.

That Tubo Evic seems pretty cool, though.

Attached: davinci-iq-temperature_1.jpg (500x500, 32K)

We get it you vape, now fuck off

Attached: 1512047745019.jpg (645x729, 88K)

Thanks for the bump!

Attached: 1519909459951.jpg (400x1512, 99K)

Nah.

meanwhile Sup Forums has always a watch general thread where people only talk about looks and never about the actual technology, lol.

I fucking hate that thread but I'm dead sure the mods post in it so it never gets dumped. That shit belongs on Sup Forums.

It belongs on /fa/ desu.

You belong on Sup Forums, bro. These are definitely all related to technology and belong here. Just stop crying and learn how to use a filter.

Sup Forums isn't Consumer Electronics.

Yeah nah that shits illegal

I use an Alien II with a Smok beast like 90% of other vapers

I actually just went to 0mg nicotine on my vape, and while I was an every day vaper, I haven't vaped for 3 days like I thought I would.
Honestly over it now.

>feelsgoodman

>vaping juice
Ew.

What the fuck else do you vape?

>>>>>>

I switched from smoking a pack a day for 10 years to vaping 3 months ago, down to 3mg already
The only downside is that I'm being associated with mouth fedoras but I guess I can take that much

Guess.

What's the fucking point of vaping juice anyway? No nicotine, no THC, just retarded, useless vapor. That would be some next level neckbeard shit in the same league of fidget spinners.

Attached: big_1473945201_image.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I smoke weed also retard. Spoken like someone whose never mixed nicotine with weed

I've got a SMOK AL85. Not super fancy, but also not terrible. Does the job. Vaping 6mg of some random chocolate chip cookie flavour juice.

Are you retarded? You can use both nicotine e-juice and THC oil.

My reply was directed towards the guy saying he's vaping 0mg nicotine juice.

What's the point of that even? Might as well just stop instead of going full fedora.

no mom, the vaporizer stays. it goes too well with my fedora

Attached: 471591480.jpg (509x339, 128K)

For those new to vaping and attempting to quit smoke. May I suggest you look into naturally extracted tobacco flavrings. They are the closest to smoking real tobacco you will get and still stay relatively safe from harmful inhalents. I purchased 5 sample eliquids of it and they are fantastic (currently vaping Cohibia).

ITT smokers and pot heads try to attack vapers because their brain cells are dying and genuinely believe vaping is about poor fashion choices.

Stop being a dick. Vaping is a genuine means to quit smoking and harm reduction. We can still talk about the technolofy too.

I just bought a mod with the Genie chip. It has an amazing ramp up time compared to old mods like the Smok Alien. I also highly advise you lool into RDTA's like the Geek Blitzen or the 'Drop' RDA.

>technology
>look into
Fixed. It's nearly 5am gimmie a break.

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 22K)

and onion

why? vapes are more technology related than most things on this board

Attached: vape2.jpg (720x513, 38K)

?

personally always liked fog machines, if it was cheap enough I would get a vape just so I could turn wherever I go into a fogged room If I so desire.

im guessing the battery blew up in his face.

I can see that but what does that have to do with my post?

Because Sup Forums is full of cancer. Watch threads belong on /fa/ as no technology is discussed. It's all about all the watches they own/have owned and how cool they look.

Switched from half a pack a day to the istick eleaf, I no longer sweat my clothes yellow anymore. It's nice, but all of the pcgaymer master race cunts at my work also vape.

well considering your post was

?

I was assuming you had no idea what was happening.

my new mod

Attached: smok-t-priv-led_large[1].gif (480x270, 99K)

Not just that but 50% of Sup Forums is generals and the other 50% is just people circlejerking about loonix and coding
Most people's technology knowledge here doesn't go further than being able to reinstall an OS, so there's zero discussion about interesting topics such as automation, PLC, energy storage/generation, space technology, etc

>not having an IPV3 LI
It's the endgame mod. I've had mine for years and it just keeps chugging. It's a sturdy aluminum brick.

This mod is the shit. It also has a shit name.

Attached: usingvoopoodrag[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

>new yes coil no

Attached: CfzVyqoWEAAQu9O.jpg (540x496, 53K)

k now post how many people have died from CIGGIES and FIRES STARTED BY THEM

Quitting off of ten years worth of cigs. I vape fruity soyboy flavors to distance myself from the taste of cigs. recently went from 12 to 3 and im feelin pretty good man, hopefully dropping all of this within the year, but i would like to try a tube out. Pic is what im using with a bonza.

Attached: TC.jpg (500x500, 156K)

I lost my subox c in France a couple weeks ago so I'm using this cheap tugboat clone, forget what company made the RDA it cost £30. I'm not a fag I got this to quit smoking

Attached: IMG_20180315_073104.jpg (3120x4160, 1.91M)

wew thats pretty nice is it real wood or just plastic with a skin?

Drop is great, I get a ton of spitback with dripping though for some reason. I would like to try it with a squonk. I'd also like to find one that doesnt look like it came out of a 50¢ machine with a DNA40.

thats obnoxious as fuck my guy

>Sup Forums isn't Consumer Electronics
>defends fashion apparels

dude was probably a dumbass build properly, or used a fucked up battery

Thought it might be stab when I bought it but its definitely not real. Its heavy as fuck and kills batteries but its cheap and the touchscreen is nice.

Don't do drugs they're bad for you.
Also not technology.

They are as much technology as the watch threads are.

exactly, I would do shit like this, come halloween I would likely try to be a demon or something, pay some good artists, and just walk around breathing smoke

I got the pulse bf as my first mech mods. Anyone has it? I'm still waiting for it.

They do a mod that flashes bright colored light into the vape as you exhale. Looks kinda cool for night clubs I guess (if they allow it).

no mom, the vaporizer stays. it goes too well with my fedora

Attached: vapeman.jpg (800x600, 47K)

Does it make any kind of a vape that you put in your mouth like a mouthguard? For the Halloween demon idea that would probably the best way to do it.

don't bully this post please
WAnon here. want to be high using herb vaporizer. what is the cheapest option?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 15K)

Attached: vapingcucks.png (659x349, 58K)

Cheapest with good vapour output? You'd have to go with a butane unit, I'd suggest the VapCap. Cheapest good desktop, probably a log like the enano or underdog. Cheapest electric portable probably a flowermate or boundless unit.

Attached: vape.webm (640x360, 571K)

Attached: just vape things.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

>Majority of posts about weed

Weed vapes don't explode because they aren't doing retarded 200w draw cloud chaser bullshit, but I know you can't tell the difference

mommy wont let me

Sup Forums used to have e-cig threads

Attached: 6b22b18323ca5518c77cbd34167c9966.gif (1080x4206, 586K)

kys degenerate

Amen.

Oh wow vaping, yay!

Dont buy a flowermate they are shit.
It works fine but the thing just heats up and starts vaporizing your weed, meanwhile the top is basically open so your vapor is going to escape unless you put your finger on it keep taking hits non stop.

Ive got a Eleaf Istick Pico with a melo III tank.
I vape on and off because im finding it hard to make the switch. Most juices I get are absolute filth, with the exception of charlie noble's stroopwafel which is amazing.
Does anyone have a good juice site for eu ?

haha fuck this is great
the k100 was the first thing I had that wasn't a radioshack diy.
still using my luc charger since it shows voltage
slug mech and tsunami RDA, sig150 and tornado RTA. buying liquid/coils is for chumps.

I've got the XMAX v2 Pro.
It's usually $85, but April 20 is coming and you could find it at $75 which I did. I bought the glass piece along with it b/c it was recommended and it was worth it.
I don't have any other experience with vapes besides this one btw.

Attached: DSC04565.jpg (1001x1499, 400K)

How long were you vaping for? I've been going 3 years after a 3 pack a day habit and I'm down to 3mg, but I'm almost scared to move to 0mg

is anyone else here trying to quit vaping? I never smoked but i think my vape habit is getting out of control. ive been feeling weird for the last year and the only thing that changed was that i started vaping twice as much.

Attached: 720503.jpg (497x600, 40K)

Enjoy your ban, dumb pedo scum.

wtf?

I remember this. Used it as a general guide when I bought my first vape. iTaste mvp2 with a kanger protank 2. Now vaping on a Fuchai 213+ with the Aeronaut v2. Those old setups were trash compared to a good regulated sub ohm setup.

I have stayed away fron tobacco flavors because it tastes nothing like tobacco. I don't care for dessert flavors and stick with more high noted fruit flavors.

Only to quit smoking. Not to look like a cool faggot neckbeard

Camels -> KangerTech Subvod -> Smok Stick V8 -> soon nothing when I'm done with 3mg liquid. It's getting to be really annoying always buying juice and changing coils

for a desktop vaporizer, check out the arizer extreme q. for a portable, check out the arizer air.

No.

Attached: image-20151231_225731.jpg (2448x3264, 1.69M)

>what is sage

Attached: 684x513.png (684x513, 124K)