Coworker yells NERF GUN FIGHT and the whole office takes out their Nerf guns and starts shooting while you're trying to...

>coworker yells NERF GUN FIGHT and the whole office takes out their Nerf guns and starts shooting while you're trying to fix a bug

Attached: images.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>frogposter comes to Sup Forums to complain about how nobody likes a stick in the mud
quit complaining you stick in the mud

>not having your own gun
found the european

>he doesn't get into nerf gun fights with his qt coworker

> not blowing them up with your bomb-belt
Found the non-european

This
>Not going on a mass shooting spree with your AR-15 like the freedom loving patriot you are and them claiming to be mentally unstable
Fucking eurocucks, when will they learn

Attached: 29177369.jpg (1080x1364, 63K)

Nice blog post

RUUUGHHH
I HATE YOU OP THAT SOUNDS AWESOME

IF U TELL ME U WORK ON FOSS TOO ILL END YOU!!!

If you work as a windblows slave thats pretty weak. I'd quit or demand a office.

I already go to the Friday gaming and superhero nights.

>not loving Nerf gun fights

is this what your coworkers look like?

Attached: stopeatingsoy.jpg (1024x908, 410K)

Only soyboys call others soyboys
Only faggots are afraid of faggots
Only cucks are afraid of niggers

Change my mind

Why is boogie there? He's fucking based.

Soyboy spotted.

Next time brings a real gun at works and when someone yells NERF GUN FIGHT you "play" with them.

Fuck off CIA

lol

>boogie
>based

Check ur head m8

Watch the h3h3 podcast with him. He's the opposite of soy.

next time be prepared and fix the problem yourself

Attached: solution.jpg (259x195, 8K)

lol getting fucking cucked then posting tweets defending "sex workers" is the polar opposite of """based"""

Try this one on Sup Forums they'll love it

Is this a kid on bottom center?

mate you should probably not be talking shit on sex workers since you're probably going to have many short relationships with them throughout your sorry life

The millennial office environment is infantilized. It is decorated more like a place of play than work and all the managers and HR believe in stupid myths about team building and work motivation. Language is policed like in some 1984-style nightmare dystopia to avoid hurting the feelings of the overgrown children that pass for employees. Meetings have been reduced to a contest of who can spew out more generic corporate babble without saying anything of substance. Oh and half the employees don't even know what they're doing, with 10% of employees outputting at majority of the total productivity without getting recognized for it.

Attached: 3025567-poster-p-1-how-to-fix-open-offices-bad-for-work[1].jpg (1280x720, 202K)

You gotta admit it's less soul crushing being in a place that's bright and colourful than one that's grey and cubicle.

Its gone from one end of the spectrum to the other.

I like this one though.

Attached: modern office.jpg (960x638, 186K)

It's one of those reddit then and now photos. Normal photo of a child getting an n64, and an adult getting one of those new nintendo things with a gay look on his face.

>nerf gun fight
>I replaced all the nerf bullets with real bullets

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 44K)

Oh, didn't even notice similar faces. Granted, I wouldn't even think of taking a photo with console box in my lap.

Attached: spel7.png (267x252, 127K)

That would do absolutely nothing

>Replace all springs in the office's nerf guns
Devilish

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 51K)

/nerf/ here. Please refer to them as darts and dart blasters rather than bullets and guns.

Attached: Hammershot Bobcat.jpg (2838x2355, 1.05M)

found the glow in the dark fbinigger

Why would I care about the opinion of a cuck faggot soyboy, nigger?

>images.jpg

Attached: Image697497218.jpg (594x648, 36K)

>not taking out your boring flamethrower and neutralizing any nerfs heading towards you

Attached: hip-to-be-squre-1516979627-905x603.png (905x603, 108K)

>office
i prefer "creative space"

Every sane person is afraid of black "people"

>faggots on the right probably working on webdev stuff
>pothead on couch texting shit with his homies
>fat guy on the back stalking girls through social media
>bitch and other guy talking about Code of Conduct
>others in the desk are probably 'coding' in JavaScript

I'm a millennial, and I sure wish I was born earlier.. I feel so out of place.

Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays.

What the hell happened to this country?

Or he's just trying to get some fucking work done while everyone around him fucks off like a bunch of retards.

OP is a dumb frogposter so he wouldn't be getting work done anyways

too closed. Everyone must use iMacs on plastic folding tables salvaged from a boot sale.

Yeah he was totally based when his wife cucked and broke up with him. Not to mention his "Switzerland stance" on every fucking topic ever and his declining health.

>frogposter

>t. guy who has never had a job

Nigga you just described a non-millenial office space with bright colors. I hate to break it to you, but corporate HR bullshit, broad incompetence, and policed language have been a thing for the past few decades

blacks and niggers are not the same thing

Does this really happen in America? No wonder their productivity took such a dive.