When will firefox stop using directwrite?

When will firefox stop using directwrite?

Attached: the new hype and progressive people.jpg (1832x890, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayawagon.com/
newamerica.org/our-funding/our-funders/
mayawagon.github.io/t4sj.html
newamerica.org/our-people/jonathan-soros/
twitter.com/pcwalton/status/971475785616797698
rebrn.com/re/wikipedia-admin-quits-over-deletion-of-cultural-marxism-article-313410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can turn it off. go into your about:config, delete skia from your backends and move up cairo ahead of direct2d.

same thing. Actually it's not 100% bad but the images on chromium are less pixelated and green text looks a bit fuzzy. Enabling directwrite works better than leaving it off

>wagoner
>vagoner

Attached: thinking.png (150x150, 6K)

she works at Open Technology Institute according to her own website. mayawagon.com/

Click on Open Technology Institute and the following website is shown:
newamerica.org/our-funding/our-funders/
>Bloomberg
>John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
>Microsoft Corporation
>Rockefeller Foundation
>US Department of State

hehehehehehe oy vey..

mayawagon.github.io/t4sj.html
>The Technology for Social Justice Field Scan is a participatory action research project intended to better understand the types of work currently being done with technology for social justice (and more broadly, in the public interest), as well as the pathways people take into this work.
Progressiveness is a very lucrative industry indeed

Attached: RADAR.jpg (1474x732, 263K)

the 56% face

>newamerica
Guess who was the CEO of New America? Jonathan Soros... the son of George Soros.

newamerica.org/our-people/jonathan-soros/

Every day a new coincidence

the evidence in this thread is a reminder of the current sjwzilla state and its current (((collaborators)))

do not donate to these fuckers, use your money on/for something/someone else

Stay mad bitch.

No idea when but they are working on rewriting it in Rust. twitter.com/pcwalton/status/971475785616797698

"Social justice" is a fairly positive term in general and it's really only people who are up in arms about "social justice warriors" who see it as negative.

No one here is mad at Mozilla, are you schizophrenic?

Define social justice then.

Fuck, botched that.

Wikipedia:

Social justiceis a concept offairandjustrelations between theindividualandsociety. This is measured by the explicit and tacit terms for thedistribution of wealth, opportunities for personal activity andsocial privileges. InWesternas well as in olderAsian cultures, the concept of social justice has often referred to the process of ensuring that individuals fulfill theirsocietal rolesand receive what was their due from society.In the current globalgrassrootsmovements for social justice, the emphasis has been on the breaking of barriers forsocial mobility, the creation ofsafety netsandeconomic justice.

nice constructive post you got there, sjwzilla must be proud of your (((contributions)))

haha Wikipedia citer here. Wikipedia culture Marxism and theres your answer to why Wikipedia cum guzzles sjws

>distribution of wealth
Ah, so the government playing robin hood.
Thanks for being explicit by the violent and illegitimate nature of the social "justice"

What a fucking mutt.

Would you like to define cultural Marxism to us?

Nice reddit pronoun

What the fuck is a reddit pronoun?

lrn2 use spaces

You wanted a definition of "social justice", you got one. What part do you have a problem with in the definition and what would be a better one?

Distribution of wealth means wealth inequality in this case, I think. Though one tool used to fight wealth inequality is the "Robin Hood" thing you're thinking of. What makes it violent though?

You should see how badly I botched up the first reply. But this is a constant issue I have with Wikipedia, copy pasting from there results in a lot of the wods being written together, even though it looks fine before hitting send. And this happens both on my phone and on my computer and it doesn't seem to matter where I'm commenting.

rebrn.com/re/wikipedia-admin-quits-over-deletion-of-cultural-marxism-article-313410/