Poorfags don't know this feel

>poorfags don't know this feel

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_20180315_145202.jpg (1536x2048, 1.84M)

>Three Star Touch Jizz
how about no

>double the botnet
people who belong here don't know this feel

>Uses a $900 phone as symbol of status
MURICA' was a mistake

Yes but why would you need two of them? Use one to take a photo of the other?

show me your penis

Androjeet needed more clocks.

a lot of poorfags actually do know the feel of wasting money

I already have the S8, I don't need to upgrade.

Same here, lovely phone, I think this is the first time I'll ride it out before replacing

>le the only reason anyone could buy a well built high performance device is for status
>le everyone on /gee/ is an american
One is for my wife.
I was originally going to get the s8 but the dual aperture shit was too enticing

Attached: 1519848097603.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

show me your wifes penis

I don't want to user. I did that once on /biz/ and one of my friends somehow found it because he was stalking my btc address in the archives

only poverty tier niggers think a 1k phone is a status symbol to signify the rich.

So i guess apple is new samsung, and samsung is the new apple

a richfag would only post those next to his s1,s2,s3,s4,s5,s6,s7 and s8s, oterwise hes just a fag with babbys first 2 phones

S8+ exynos owner here, shit's sugoi.

I do agree, ability to change aperture was interesting.
However I hardly ever take any pictures with my phone anymore .

Holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-002655_AnTuTu Benchmark.jpg (1080x2220, 374K)

Top dog android. SD 845 seems very refined

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-002706_AnTuTu Benchmark.jpg (1080x2220, 344K)

But useful thing can that do that my lg g3 can't
All that i think off is that i cant even swap battery in a bus stop on the galaxy

'But' was soppose to be 'what'

>not waiting for s9 note
Poorfag.

So everyone who says someone bought a phone as a status symbol is a poverty tier nigger, like this nigger>65108775

>64GB
pffft step aside pleb

My previous phone had 16 +32 on an sd card and I never used it all, so I figured 64 would suffice. Wouldn't want to pollute the environment by buying something I'll never make use of :^)
My telco will let me upgrade to the note9 for a single payment of $77
It's just better everything. The biggest difference is how good the camera is and I sort of use that for my "job"
Mine's exynos as well, never tried the sd845, but I heard the exynos has better temps.

ITT: OP got his first job at McDonald's and thinks blowing his entire salary on a phone makes him rich

Just waiting for Samsung to get their Shit os and performance issues under control. The phone starts out wonderful, but really turns to shit in a few months. Never going back to Samsung.

I made $1 in the 1 minute it took me to scroll this shit thread

I don't know the feeling of buying 2 phones

Nor do I know the feeling of caving to the yearly jewing

Samsung is the android equivalent of iPhone and has been for a long time. I do respect them for not giving into the dumbass apple notch and headphone jack meme but I'm sure it'd only a matter of time.
It sucks that there aren't really any independent manufacturers besides maybe Nokia. Sony was my go to but it seems like the xz1 will be their last good phone.

The snap dragon s9 is actually about 20% slower than the exyons s9. Euros win again.

I just wish they did a little more than a measly 3amp battery. The S9 is powerful and that sucks the battery fast at full steam. 3.5amp would be better.

Graphene batteries when?

a coworker has an s9 and he can barely get 1mbps on wireless. my xz premium shits all over it

I bought the Samsung Galaxy S5 at release
It was a terrible decision that I beat myself up for but a solid phone
I won't get a new phone until it fails on me, it's just as fast as when I bought it so I'm very happy with it

I was going to get the xz2 but it's actually awful, so I just said fuck it and copped the s9+
s9+ has 3.5. it's actually not that big when you hold it. I think they did a good job with ergonomics and bezels

that's probably a faulty unit. I get 15 mbps which is the limit of my awful australian home network
on 4g I get pic related

Attached: 20180315_200715.jpg (1440x652, 99K)

>be burger
>buy locked up phone at $50
>cant get updates on time
>pre installed with malware by phone companies
>brags about it on Sup Forums
wew

i meant wifi
and he's like
>but at home i don't have this issue

shitty korean tech

>buying botnet

But poorfags are the only people buying those so they could feel rich :^)

> He is still excited when owning things
A poorfag is you.

what do people even do with "high performance" smart phones?

share 9gag "memes"

I don't trust korea chinks, sorry.

>not 256 GB

I ride a €2800 bicycle, use a €2000 computer, drive a €30k car, but my phone cost me €300 in 2016. I know I'm not a richfag, but you are the actual poorfag here for bragging about your stepdad buying you and your stepsister new phones.

have fun getting 70% the power of a oneplus 5t yet paying 50% more

But these phones are designed for poorfags.
Buying something dimmed "for rich people" when you literally eat mud everyday is THE thing to do to climb the social ladder.
Rich people don't give a shit about your phone.

But I'm waiting for the note desu

>I ride a €2800 bicycle
sounds like a real bad investment.
won't it be stolen in no time?

>tfw too poor to get one

Attached: 1464501684930_0.jpg (633x758, 35K)

samsung phones are full of horrible bloatware. fuck off with that shit

but I feel like shit every day

>not waiting for superior oneplus 6
omegalul

only poor people buy android

yeah I get 15 on wifi, and that's because my home internet is shit, courtesy of the awful isps in my area
I'm more excited about these (You)s desu
>2k eur pc
Unless you make 1mil a year with jewtube videos and you use it for that, this is a bad investment.
>2.8k eur bike
that's just a bad investment either way
>1080p pentile screen
>toy camera
sorry, but I believe in never settling :^)
come on user, I was just memeing. I work retail on minimum wage and I make the monthly payment in less than 4 hours. literally anyone can afford this phone, just get a part time job

Serious question

But how do people actually reach the notification bar on the s8+/s9+? You have to use 2 hands right?

I live in fucking Poland, our wages are like 4 times lower. If you work full time for minimal wages, you'd need to not eat and pay rent for like three months to afford one.
And I am currently a student, I have little time for a part time job. At least education is """free""", as in taxpayer's money, here, I guess.

If you didn't buy a $30 Android KitKat phone like I did, you're decadent American capitalist scum and you should kys immediately

Damn, I'm sorry polandbro. I'm originally from hungary and it's fucking ridiculous there as well. The s9 is 50% more expensive than in the us, and minimum wage is like a fourth as well. People always try to cope by saying food and real estate is cheap and "it balances out", but it's a fucking joke. You need to work like 100 hours on minimum wage to afford the shittiest apartment and that's without utilities. If you work 9 to 5 that's already more than 60% of your paycheck and then you haven't even eaten yet.

I keep it locked (chained to the wall) in my garage when not in use, I never leave it outside. I park it in a locked bike parking spot, with a 100 other bikes, half of which look flashier than mine, when at work, so the chances of it getting stolen are very low. I ride it everyday when the weather is good enough, so it pays itself off in the money I save by not using my car on those days. This year I've spent ~€1000 on gas and ~€500 on bike maintenance, while if I were to drive my car everyday, I'd have spent ~€2500 on gas and god knows how much on car maintenance.
.8k eur bike
>that's just a bad investment either way
No it's not, read the above if you wanna know why.
k eur pc
>Unless you make 1mil a year with jewtube videos and you use it for that, this is a bad investment.
I use it to make money, but not in a stupid way like that, I get a commission for every project I finish at work, so when I'm sitting at home with nothing to do, I work on a project. Sometimes those projects take 20 minutes to compile on my pc, I can't imagine how long it would take on a shitty one.

But user, what exactly justifies a €2800 price tag on a bike you use to go to work? You can get really nice and actually high performance bikes for €1k and it doesn't sound like you use it for any crazy shit like downhill tricks and jumps or racing.
>use €2k pc for work
Poast specs

>samsung
Cost probably half in a year kek.

It's resell value user. It's custom made by a highly praised local bicycle shop, their cheapest bikea go for €500. When I decide to sell it in, let's say 5 years, I'll be able to sell it for at least €2500, well at least if I don't maul it.

Xeon E5-2640v4, Asus x99-e ws, 32gigs 3000mhz ddr4, a tb 850 evo and 2 4tb hitachi hdds. I got the xeon, the motherboard and the ram at a reduced price through work.

I'll post speccy/screenfetch and pics of bike when I get home.

that's a nice pc user. did the meme meltdown patch affect your performance?
also why cheap on on the phone? high perf phones with big screens are super comfy, just get a xiaomeme oppo or huawei if you don't want to get jewed too badly.

I get ~500 mbps on my Oneplus 5T so the s9 can only be faster (500 mbps is my internet speed)

I'm happy with my phone user, 8gb ram is really nice too

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-232847__01.jpg (1080x2160, 120K)

boy i sure love a good samsung phone discussion thread!

Attached: S A G E.png (460x288, 144K)

> triggered 'muritard being once again cucked by consumerism
Mfw

Attached: IMG_1062.png (422x750, 478K)

Securefags don't know that feel either.

>Too poor to buy a car as a status symbol, buys chinese phone instead

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY TOLD ME EXYNOS WOULD BE BETTER THAN SNAPDRAGON, I EVEN PUT MY FUCKING PHONE IN ICY WATER FOR THE BENCHMARK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: sketch-1521134810123.png (1080x1080, 569K)

I am not even sure if I've gotten the patches yet, I use an enterprise windows 10, I haven't noticed anything yet. The reasons I cheaped out on the phone are firstly the fact that I only use it for light browsing and communication, secondly the fact that this one has two sim slots, which is useful for me as I have a sim from work and a prepaid one on which everyone outside of work can reach me, I've had this one from before I started working at this company and lastly this phone can last me multiple days without charging as it's got mid-tier hardware. A more expensive phone will be just a more expensive phone for me, without any benefits.

haha what on earth you you need a phone like that for, that isn't better done with a laptop?
you're a mess

poorfag tier phones. come back when you got 256gb iphone Xs

Nice surveillance device. The Chinks are begrudgingly accepting the surveillance cameras on poles everywhere, you'd rather buy one with a mic and carry it in your pocket.

Alright, that's reasonable. I personally love taking pics and fucking around with them in lightroom, and I commute a lot so I use it for media and getting semi important stuff done.
I'm honestly just chimping out internally because the camera and the screen are so fucking good compared to my old sony z2. I'm also immensely relieved because spending money on things that are widely advertised everywhere makes me feel awful, and I kind of had a knot in my stomach while I was waiting for it to be shipped, but it actually feels like it was worth it and I'm gonna have a good time using this phone for the next three years.

>kaffir don't know this feel

Attached: 1519065773999.jpg (681x1200, 112K)

>No physical keyboard
Don't care
>inb4 keyboard case
>isn't flush
>isn't backlit
>not a trackpad

tfw cant buy this phone in america yet

>buying shit you dont need instead of paying debts and investing
I did this for the first 3 years out of college, it was a mistske

Are you really too much of a brainlet to use a touch screen keyboard? I post non-stop on here with clover and no autocorrect

Attached: 1479693604688.png (256x443, 103K)

>has wife

>uses the term 'le'... twice

Grow the fuck up man.

Still going strong with my S8+. Great phone.

Not everyone is a retard who has student loan debt like you

Fuck off NEET. Normal middle class employed people have student loans and degrees

But my S8+ still works...

>Another samsung clone phone

wow... can't wait for the S10 next year.

>64GB storage with 4GB RAM
>Not the 128GB storage with 6GB RAM
Who's the poorfag again?

>begging on biz and posting btc address

Pathetic

>not the 256GB storage with 6GB ram

It's the same fucking price as the S8+ was on release too.

>poorfag
for a $400 phone?
you guys aren't paying goy prices for this shit are you?

Attached: Untitled.png (606x370, 12K)

t. american

I went to vocational school to become an electrician. 6 years later I am employed at a big state company and earn very well with not a single dime in debt.

how??

No one care faggot

>snapdragon
>not Exynos
Into the trash it goes

just bought a plus 6s guys what you think?

Attached: IMG_20180315_193604.jpg (1536x2048, 866K)

>Not a 256GB N950F

Shig

Attached: 1520934196139.jpg (600x593, 165K)

You are looking at it the wrong way, user probably saves a fuck ton of money by using his bike for basic commuting. Also 2k is not that much for a quality bike.

Stop being a jelly NEET, get a job.

S9 in the US is trash because of the CPU. Now that Qualcomm can't provide a competitive CPU to match the Exynos, Samsung really needs to end the retarded contract they signed with them decades ago.

> Implying phone cameras actually matter. Get a decent mirror less camera.
What bike?