Discuss

Discuss

Attached: OS.png (600x1097, 942K)

Windows 98SE was for me the most enjoyable OS I ever used in my life

fixed

Attached: meme.png (600x2361, 2.03M)

Where the fuck is templeos?
Make it godly.

My fav OS is/was windows 95 just because of how awesome using a GUI was for the first time. After using MS:DOS for 3 years going to windows 95 in 1998 was fucking epic.
>MAXIS Pinball
Many hours were spent on that, believe me

Used 95 until xp was released because of poorfag family

There is no Windows 7 Pro SP1 on that list.

Attached: 1476923483509.jpg (538x597, 63K)

>Apple
>Being remotely better than anything.

Attached: 1421829452454.jpg (521x579, 31K)

Windows 10 is the comfiest operating system:

- Very good built in antivirus
- Easy to disable all of Microsoft's bullshit
- Dope window manager
- Runs all your shit
- Bash for Windows 10 lets you run lots of Debian programs

I honestly really like it.

Double dubs of truth

Attached: ul0qcnqw8ua01.jpg (1280x960, 44K)

This, too bad I can't use Openbox.

Hasn't been updated in 2 and a half years.

Attached: gentoo.png (500x375, 299K)

>very good excuse to index all your files and send them to microsoft
>easy placebo switches who don't do actual shit
>30year old window manager system
>runs all your stupid gaymen stuff, let's use adobe suite to edit your geymplay sessions, convincing yourself you are a video producer
>bash for windows sucks for any sane linux developer/sysasmin/network engineer

I am honestly really vomiting.

Try setting up a pihole beetween the "privacy tuned" win10 and the router, and see for yourself, and/or run wireshark. Ah wait, you're a gayming manchild, you cannot.

you can update it yourself

script kiddie detected

i thought the point of these was to be ironic

so did i.

this board needs ids

So, by your points, macOS i way more comfier.
- Don't need an antivirus, common sense is good enough
- No MS bullshit, Apple bullshit can be 100% ignored at first setup
- Window manager is pretty good once you get the concepts of why it does certain things/how you should organize your windows
- Runs pretty much any program since the main audience is Windows and Mac, and you could technically use Wine for everything that isn't multi platform
- Bash built in by default, macOS is a full UNIX experience

I have a Mac as a secondary computer for stuff I need Xcode for. It's also very comfy, but not good for games.

>- Don't need an antivirus, common sense is good enough
Software handcuffs and monopoly. Enjoy paying for fart sound applications.
>Apple bullshit can be 100% ignored at first setup
Bullshit but even if that is true, it will render marcos useless.
>-Window manager is pretty good once you get the concepts of why it does certain things/how you should organize your windows
+1 for convenience I xd.
/shgddt
GNU/Linux is more customizable.
>- Runs pretty much any program since the main audience is Windows and Mac, and you could technically use Wine for everything that isn't multi platform
Sure throwing another abstraction layer will make things better. marcos sucks for gayming and you can go fuck yourself with all the proprietary dicks you want.
>- Bash built in by default, macOS is a full UNIX experience
>UNIX experience
>good thing

Exactly.

>not using ultimate

>caring about games
I thought this website was for adults only. And besides, DosBox works just as well on MacOS as on Windows if I need to play anything :^)

Autism

Stop baiting. 2 of your """rebuttals""" were you confusing macOS with iOS.

- You can pretty much run any application on macOS, you're not tied to the App Store.

- iCloud and other Apple services can all be ignored and the OS will still be user friendly and useful. Just like macOS was in the 2000s, before those services exist. Now when setting up your Mac you get a Setup Assistant which asks you specifically if you want to use any of these, and you can just check no, and not have to deal with just those features. They are not necessary for everything else to work.

- Customizability doesn't necessarily mean more comfortable user experience. Yes GNU/Linux is pretty much endlessly customizable. But macOS offers a bunch of that too, maybe not appearance wise, but functionality wise, it's very customizable, especially if you consider all the plist configurations you can change as a super user.

(cont)

- Again, macOS is very much a big focus for desktop developers nowadays. If a project is multi platform, or popular, they most definitely have a macOS version of their programs. Mac hardware never was optimized for gaming, this is true, but nowadays you have frameworks like Metal 2, which can interface with Vulkan now, so gaming is possible, just not as popular as on the Windows platform. What's funny is that Apple computers at first, in the 90s were known for being the gaming machine. Solely caring about gaming for your OS is retarded, especially if you need an OS for productivity. I use several computers with different operating systems for each purpose. I do have a gaming desktop PC which runs Windows, but it's very much not the most comfy OS I use.

- If you don't think that UNIX is good, then you obviously don't know what it is. Also, the user I replied to said Windows has a Linux layer if you enable it, and having that is a good thing according to him. I just pointed out that your system being a full version of that, with no real downsides, would be an even more positive thing.

Anyways, fuck off.

Stop spacing like a retard

Nice job, dude. You really showed him.

>Amiga Workbench

Attached: 1481353598934-x.jpg (1000x1333, 455K)

Agreed, Windows 98 aesthetic is god tier.

Attached: osmar-carneiro-lower-res-tipography.jpg (1531x1080, 662K)

Compile a bleeding edge version yourself fagmaster

itoddlers btfo

>Bash for Windows 10 lets you run lots of Debian programs
Can I install libraries with headers?
If so, how do I set the required version?

This should be a shitposting but is right about arch linux.

Not to be a not picker but the fucking image for OSX is spinning a damn galaxy wouldn’t that be over an eye in the moon for widows 98?

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 350K)

pirated windows 10 is still the comfiest OS