Stack overflow survey

Is stack overflow secretly full of shitlords?

Attached: quickmafs.png (753x1011, 67K)

i've never seen a decent post on there

What do you mean?

>south asian
why not just call it indian

It also includes Filipinos and Malays and shit

Let's not kid ourselves.

>English language website dedicated to programming professionals
wow why are there so many white males, and why are over 93% of them straight when homosexuals make up about 7% of the population

>English website
Every country uses it, I know from experience.

>why are there so many white males
Whites are a minority, and males are less than half. The straight part you're right.

so every country is as fluent in english as the other? because that's your hidden assumption.

no it doesn't that's southeast. It would include paks, sri lankans and like, maldivians or something

>.>

No, but every programmer has to learn and know english, at least in my country, which does not speak english natively, some classes are even taught in english.

>Whites are a minority, and males are less than half. The straight part you're right.
so basically you're just believing stuff that has no basis in fact or reality. you think every country in the world should be as proficient in programming as countries where whites are the majority. why? what if they don't want to? what if they don't have the talent to be?

>No, but every programmer has to learn and know english, at least in my country, which does not speak english natively, some classes are even taught in english.

it doesn't mean they prefer to speak in english, maybe they go to their language's version of S.O. to discuss, and just go to S.O. to copypaste the white man's code

>so basically you're just believing stuff that has no basis in fact or reality
Do specify what you mean, what claim have I made?

> you think every country in the world should be as proficient in programming as countries where whites are the majority. why?
Where did I say this?

>it doesn't mean they prefer to speak in english, maybe they go to their language's version of S.O. to discuss, and just go to S.O. to copypaste the white man's code
Show me the numbers for S.O language specific forums and I'll concede. English is not my main language, and I've never seen any of my colleagues go to any other forum.

this lmao

>yfw indians chose "white or european" descent

>English website
>Whites are a minority
kek

No, it's a very good site if you're good at searching.
At this point I'm convinced anyone who complains about the site is just very stupid.
>hurr why is my question marked as a duplicate, these questions have different titles!
>why do people tell me not to do X? they just don't understand I want to use a 20 years old technology or do it in this inefficient way because my boss tells me so, I have no choice! just answer my question no one really cares about because it's so irrelevant in current year, please
>people are arrogant and elitist there because I didn't bother looking at the rules and guides on how to ask a question and I got told to read them
These people pretty much want to get babysitted for free. These are the same kind of people saying the Linux community is toxic and elitist.

The english version of S.O. is the only one worth using at all. First of all most decent learning resources are in english, so people are used to it and how everything's called in english, at least if they're serious about it. Secondly it's the most popular one so finding relevant information is easier. And thirdly questions and answers tend to be of lower quality in some other languages or maybe all of them. Or at least that's the case for the spanish one.

He means he's a dumb namefag whom you must never reply.

I didn't say whites are a minority in the website, my picture would disprove that theory immediately. Whites are a minority worldwide. White males are a minority even in english speaking countries.

this