Is Sup Forums ded 5-ever?

is Sup Forums ded 5-ever?

Attached: 1497671253267.jpg (1035x470, 41K)

I have problems posting in some boards, maybe it's related to your problem

Attached: f.png (512x1112, 112K)

Maybe hironigga is embedding moar malware?

Sup Forums for me is kill right now. Sucks because Thursday is a massive day for airing shows.

F
It was shit while it lasted. Moot should be hanged anyway.

Looks like the server where Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/ and possibly other boards are stored shat the bed (again).
Check blog.Sup Forums.org for server status.

>$CURRENT_YEAR
>censoring your own IP

Why not?

You can't hack or anything I have nortron

Well hiro did put Sup Forums on budget servers after he took over. No real surprise there.

css only loads 20% of the time and i don't want to install style addons just for this shit site

Attached: 2018-03-15-140753_851x628_scrot.png (851x628, 64K)

Why hide it in the first place?

How long has that been happening to you?

Wait people actually use /qa/? Do the mods and hiro actually respond there?

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from blog.Sup Forums.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHIDE ADVANCED
This server could not prove that it is blog.Sup Forums.org; its security certificate is from *.tumblr.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to blog.Sup Forums.org (unsafe)

>its security certificate is from *.tumblr.com.

Why indeed? Why hide that can be connected to you?

Why not post with a tripcode and add IDs to all boards while you're at it, stupid?

No, but you can usually find a mod on the IRC channel @ rizon.

>entities able to track me online are stopped by me hiding my IP

they rarely show themselves in /qa/, but I like to go there and try to help.

like 3 days

Attached: 1498460097780.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Hitoshimoot is installing more botnet. Nothing to see here.

You're the retarded one for saying masking your IP has any privacy/security benefits.

do you blocked the script that injects piguiqproxy and amgload ads? That script fucks your CSS if you block these domains, so you need to block the script too.

Attached: ublock origin.png (990x744, 137K)

>browsing Sup Forums

Attached: 1490050963760.png (327x328, 188K)

You're the only one who said that, maybe the poster didn't want to disclose their country or location. You're on an anonymous site, you nimrod.

Different user, but it's been happening to me for about 4 months now, surprisingly it only fucks up on my home wifi and nowhere else though.

>not browsing Sup Forums

check
maybe you accidentally blocked something important

I hope Sup Forums will never come back

All fucking weebos must fucking hang

Attached: 1498423214309.jpg (735x552, 44K)

>Everyone watching Anime is a weeb

Maybe because I don't want some random faggot with a $10 VPS to dos my router?

>$10 VPS
>DOS
t. brainlet

>Anno thread killed anime discussion

IT'S ALL DEAD
POSTS SORTED BY NEWEST
WORLD IS A FUCK

Quite possibly the most helpful friendliest thread on Sup Forums in years. Possibly Decades.

Forgot pic. Embarrassing.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-182852_01.jpg (1080x1854, 377K)

heh..

Nothin
Personnel
Kid

Seems that my browser filters are fine, but my privoxy service may be broken. Quite a lot of effort to shitpost on a malware site.

No, but everyone browsing Sup Forums is a waboo, no exceptions.

Please kill Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /vg/ forever.

Lol this faggot actually an hero'd

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-184542_01.jpg (968x479, 95K)

>Browse Sup Forums maybe twice in 6 months
>Magically become weeaboo
???

>100 Mbps is not enough to completely saturate home internet connection, especially in the US
Are you literally retarded?

>What is switching IP
>What is fiber
Are you OK, user?

maybe is because that kid that killed himself on livestream, fucking shit, we have even more feds here

yup

>What is switching IP
You're still getting your internet cut out you retard. Something you'd avoid if you didn't post your IP in the first place you braindead faggot.

Correct.

Attached: 1516261404417.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Sup Forums still doesn't know that there are no more oldfags on Sup Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-185216_01.jpg (988x264, 49K)

>Implying people care enough about you to DOS you
Stop being this much up your own ass.

>pls post ur IP ok if not u're dumb
>for like 10 posts
Get fucked, retard.

You mean there are no more oldfags on Sup Forums. I've been in this shitpit for most of my adult life.

That's improbable considering how boards like /r9k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are up.

>care about you
They don't give a fuck about you, you complete mong. They'll do it because they're A) bored B) because they can.
Now kill yourself because you're stupid as shit.

Why did moot leave us? ;_;

current state of Sup Forums
back in the day if you had even a bit of private info on a screenshot you'd get tracked and DDOSed.
now this site is filled with normalfags and moralfags that turned this into a blog.
I see why moot was able to leave this shithole behind.

Of course there's your typical efg thread and autistic shitposts. Sup Forums is so much stranger when paused.
Have you been here in '07? That's pretty much the cutoff period for being an oldfag.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-185459_01.jpg (996x730, 125K)

'05 but the site was ded for most of the year.

No u

Attached: hiro_hito.jpg (1245x940, 61K)

I highly doubt it. All oldfags moved to 8 during that whole GamerGate shenanigan.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-185953_01.jpg (979x607, 112K)

I would say that Hiroshima is adding new malware scripts only on the dumb boards that aren't clever enough to use an adblocker. But then I noticed Sup Forums is up.

More like most redditors moved to 8gag and then kept posting here because 2 posts a week.

Attached: 1494298070069.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

some of us came back, but it makes a great backup site. it's also the only place we can post webms with sound without linking to another board

I'm old but not ancient. late 2007, early 2008 somewhere around there. I shitpost on Sup Forums when I'm bored or drunk. always holds a place in my heart. I've never migrated permanantly to any other chan. you can't be certain that there aren't more people like me doing the same.

The tumblerinas are getting revenge

No

2006 Sup Forums here and I'm still a newfag.

I hate it.

HHHHHIIIIIIRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO!!