Escaping the Microsoft

Now that Microsoft bought Linus Torvalds, the Linux Foundation and the OSI, where are we moving to?

Attached: 1516729737569.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/11/16/microsoft-joins-the-linux-foundation
open.microsoft.com/2017/09/26/microsoft-joins-open-source-initiative
lunduke.com/2018/03/13/microsoft-is-buying-control-of-linux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 14661123432840.jpg (3420x2280, 1.33M)

all I know is I hate azure and hope that I never have to use .net in my life

TempleOS with Internet patch (how I’m here rn)

Temple OS can internet now?

Happily running Illumos/smartos myself.

Attached: 1515283617548.jpg (400x313, 37K)

Heh

This is gimped.

TempleOS keeps moving forward!

Whays wrong with void?

[citation needed]

No news tho.
techcrunch.com/2016/11/16/microsoft-joins-the-linux-foundation
open.microsoft.com/2017/09/26/microsoft-joins-open-source-initiative
lunduke.com/2018/03/13/microsoft-is-buying-control-of-linux/

It's sad that I could've actually predicted these links, up to and including the Lunduke blogshit, long before you even posted them. No, Microsoft isn't "taking over Linux". The fuck is wrong with you people?

Redox OS

FUD is a tried and true PR tool.

Who's spreading FUD? You laid all the facts out in your post. Microsoft joined the LF and OSI. Lunduke made yet another clickbait blogpost/video about it all. These are all facts that I don't think anyone is debating. The question you're actually asking is whether or not Microsoft can somehow embrace, extend, and eventually extinguish Linux from the landscape, as per the tactics they've employed since the company's literal founding. The answer to that question is "no" of course.

No, it's real

isn't he being prosecuted?

Needs more hentai.

BSD

Cuck License

The only hope is that computing goes back to the way that it used to be. I'm talking about companies like Sinclair and Commodore. Design and market a home computer with it's own propriety softwares.

This is the beginning of the end of the PC as we know it.

Plan9

This doesn't look real desu.

Microsoft is a front for intelligence agencies

Attached: linus_hentai_shop.jpg (640x427, 87K)

Thank you senpai.

I heard the main developper (xtraeme) was kind of a douche. There's nothing with the distro in itself imo.

> asks for sauce
> gets sauce
> denial
They are clearly buying influence.

Why? Because Bryan Lunduke told you that, in those exact words, in his latest clickbait video? C'mon, man. Get a fucking clue for once in your life.

This is the real answer

Hang yourself idiot

No, it means Linux is winning by NOT selling out. It means Microsoft has to play by open source rules to survive. Linus must laugh his ass off every time he sees MS at this shit. It means he won.