How long has it been since you cleaned your keyboard?

How long has it been since you cleaned your keyboard?

Attached: 3-crumbs.jpg (560x428, 163K)

cleaned my Sidewinder X4 last week after over 5 years of usage. I have never felt so much disgust in my life while cleaning something

Couple of weeks ago.
Need to clean again with alchool, bleach and brush because there's this weird mold that always grows on anything that pickups a static charge for some reason :|

About a week. I used an air compressor. Then I used alcohol. You should do it as well every now and then.

never
i have a macbook

Yeah you are a filthy motherfucker.

kek. I clean mine every few weeks.

Apple didn't invent self cleaning keyboards yet afaik.

Just disassemble it and wash it with warm water and liquid soap. Disconnecting power might be required check the manual if available.

cleaned my home computer keyboard a month ago after 6 years of usage from multiple people. lets just say it wasnt pretty or enjoyable.

i'm thinking of cleaning my keyboard but do you have to take out each individual cap and clean it? that sounds so tiresome

Attached: Z.jpg (228x221, 9K)

>no trackpoint
Why clean it? Just throw it back into the trash.

Too long honestly. I just want to throw it out and get a new one desu. feels bad.

I did this but now my computer won't boot? It's an X1 Carbon I don't know what happened

It's not bad, actually. I just got a wet paper towel that I wrung out most of the way and then wiped each key as I took it out, one at a time. Putting on some music makes it a pretty calming activity. It only took me about an hour

of course fatass

I did mine a few weeks ago, for the first time in 2 years. It took 3 hours of meticulous cleaning, but I got it pretty fucking nice. Immediately felt better to type on too, obviously.

Best part is I got about a joint's worth of weed out of the fucking thing. You better believe I smoked that shit and probably got some kind of megacancer from all of the detritus which was undoubtedly stuck to it.

JUST FUCK ME UP

I forgot to mention you will need to reassemble and dry it before powering up. Sorry, thought it's obvious.

just buy a new one

>not falling for the obvious troll

Attached: asdfa.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You can clean a keyboard?

yes, thankfully, it is possibly for you to remove all the old cum from your keyboard and start replacing it