I'm thinking of upgrading me and my GF's Nextbit Robin...

I'm thinking of upgrading me and my GF's Nextbit Robin. Ebay has 2 "7/10 with burn in" and "9/10 with burn in" Pixel 1 XL phones for $199 and $249 respectively. I feel this would have good ROM support and will last a while.

I had a Nexus 5X that I liked, but it bootlooped, so I'm hoping the Pixel 1 is just a faster and more reliable version of it.

My other options are the LG G6, LG V20, and a Galaxy S7. I have to have a headphone jack.

So will the SD821 and 4GB of RAM be a significant upgrade over my SD808 and 3GB? Also how bad is the burn in? I know all OLEDs burn in and it cannot be prevented, so I'm not worried about the used ones already having it.

Attached: 1512725948167.jpg (960x950, 89K)

wtf is going on in this pic it creeps me out

tilt your head to your left

man i dont see it im getting scared this looks like a mauled dog to me

Tilt your head about 95 degrees to the left.

fucking shitty dog. It took me a while.

The hole on the right is actually the dogs nostril.

oh shit i see it now, finally what the fuck

>Starting a thread for the purpose of getting advice with an image like that
How can you fuck this up user?

I'm actually wondering more how people can see it like that. I know it's a dog with thi's head turned. How are people like seeing it?

Attached: 1521149723809.jpg (950x960, 174K)

Ikr, not a single reply that is useful.

>How are people like seeing it?

It looks like two dogs of different breeds merged like an abomination.

I blame the genetics on that dog, his coloring is a mess.

>I can't interpret the picture
>I'll just blame the genetics of the subject
And that's how Sup Forums was born

Autists are less focused on the whole and more on details. That's why you were able to spot the nose so quickly.

I see the dog, but what is that thing on his cheek?
Is it just a spot or it's a hole like on pavlov's dogs?

That's what confuses the whole thing because it makes the total number of "features" make no sense.
Also the ear looking like a mouth/tongue.

That's the end of his mouth. The lips overlap the fleshy part on his snout

Based shitty brain facial recognition software

We have a part of our brain that's devoted to seeing faces and it has the basic features of a face.
The picture is too low a quality to clearly see the details that would tell you what's really what. If it was a HQ 1080p PNG then the whiskers wouldn't be compressed to mush, the details of the nose would stand out, the right eye would clearly be an eye, you could follow the mouth past the snout, and the lay of the fur would define the face.

Attached: 1521149723809.jpg (960x950, 172K)

it looked like two dog heads mixed together

I thought Sup Forums was born from people online sharing crime stats broken down by race

PNG isn't for photos, a high quality JPG would do fine

Doggo upsidedown, sitting on a bed covered in fleece blankets and clothes.

Yes, but there's no objective standard for quality and jpeg compressors vary. Saying PNG was easier than saying, "GIMP2 @ >=95 with floating point DCT in 4:4:4 chroma subsampling"

i actually hate mutts

I'm not a dog fan in general. They stink and leave their hair everywhere.

Attached: 1518374490977.jpg (770x513, 72K)

Ah that's right, thank you.

PNG is for everything. There's no reason to use lossy compression for photos.

i didn't see it until this. thought it was gore.

OP:
stop drinking soy

And their way of being affectionate is to lick your face and mouth after licking/eating god knows what.
Also you never know when the "snap" button is pushed so they can end up mauling you for no reason. But the likelihood of that depends on breed and training so it can be mitigated.

>That pic

Attached: 1520988143000d88d0d99876ec1603c315934a9da16a2527380b99241accc6b7c9226b4ed32c56f1e28a4f8598d508d3e8be (656x368, 1.37M)

kjakfj jisjd kfj ijsdil jklks

oh thank god it's not a frankenstein dog.

why did i only see it after you added those 5 degrees

t.soyboy

thanks

that came later
dislike brown people -> post-hoc rationalization -> reasons for disliking brown people

It still looks like a mutated dog.

I'm just not seeing it how its supposed to look.

Ah nevermind. God damn that took way too long, mainly because the background kept throwing me off about how the head should be placed.

Attached: 1.jpg (458x662, 112K)

stupid ugly dog

Last time I make a thread on Sup Forums, fuck you faggots.

You should know not to post an image which is more interesting than whatever thread you're making, retard. What did you even expect? People not to talk about the image?

I read this entire thread before reading the OP.
and I just have one thing to say

that's one fucked up dog

it is because the dogs head is tilted at 95 degrees

transporter accident

wrong, PNG is good for literally everything
jpg is literally cancer

BASED DOGGO

Attached: 1519852451730.gif (840x488, 511K)

The nose looks like the dog's right eye, which makes the actual right eye look like its nose, which makes its left ear look like its right ear and its mouth look like its left ear, and its right ear looks like a gaping mouth, which makes the whole thing look like an eldritch abomination.

>figuring this out for 50 minutes
>had to read to figure it out

Happy to help, fren

what a disgusting deformed dog, kill it.

I was staring at the pic for a few minutes and I couldn't figure it out. I went away from my computer for 5 minutes and I saw it instantly when I came back.