/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• RUMOUR Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro going international soon with proper LTE bands,
twitter.com/rquandt/status/973921734268276736
• Chink versions launch tomorrow (it's unknown yet if these already have the right bands for international use)
• After a four month wait user finally got some vinyl record coasts, a probe wire for his multimeter and a safety razor • user bought a USB 3.0 extender cable • user got himself some voltmeters • user is happy with his Neewer NW-700 • user bought the Edifier E10s and a pair of Xiaomi Yeelights • user's new Superlux HD668B worries if he fucked up (he didn't) • user gets some self-defense tools • user is impressed by the Xiaomi/Wiha screwdriver set • user is interested in buying calligraphy pens • user gets some titanium cutlery • user reviews KZ ATE • user's 5m LED strip came in turns it into a ambilight setup using a Arduino Previous thread

Attached: csg android.png (1602x902, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-30-Party/32801675907.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/8-CHUWI-Hi8-PRO-Win-Android-Tablet-PC-in-2GB-RAM-DDR3-OTG-USB-Flash/2179113_32676047947.html
youtu.be/2t7URe_yaSE
ark.intel.com/products/93361/Intel-Atom-x5-Z8350-Processor-2M-Cache-up-to-1_92-GHz
aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-Steel-G-Spot-Wand-Massage-Stick-Pure-Metal-Penis-P-Spot-Stimulation-Anal-Plug-Dildo/32838365107.html
gearbest.com/android-tablet-_gear/c_11294/
fasttech.com/product/9381503-authentic-eleaf-invoke-220w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm actually planning to order a bunch of bulky shit to Sweden to fuck over PostNord. I've figured that these styrofoam balls should give the most amount of bulk per buck. I simply calculated the volume of these balls and compared prices.
But before I start ordering, I would like to know if anyone have any better ideas on what to order.
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-30-Party/32801675907.html

Attached: 1513102203816.jpg (800x800, 187K)

Just stop with this autistic shit. You realise your one man crusade won't even register on their radar, right?

I'm hoping other anons will join me when I have posted a proof of order.

They won't, because you aren't ever going to hurt PostNord by using their service. Give it up.

You're aware that they lose money from handling chink shit, right? That's why they have introduced a fee for all non-EU packages. But I won't be there to pick up the package, so they will have to store it for 2 weeks or something like that and then send it back to China.

There's no one else from your country here, sorry, but if you want you can give me your address and I'll send you something fun.

Attached: 1489009191627.jpg (1280x1280, 287K)

reminder to specifically ask the chinks NOT to mark them as gifts, or you'll end up with hundreds of styrofoam balls

Sounds fun, I'd join in. You'll have to give me the address or something though, because I literally don't know anything about Sweden

Yeah, that's a good idea, otherwise they might actually try to deliver them directly to the door instead of attempting to collect the handling fee.
I'll obviously have them sent to a bunch of fake addresses. I'll look up some isolated towns in Norrland. Most chink packages seem to arrive in Sweden through the airport in Stockholm, so this will fuck them over a bit extra by having them have to drive the packages all the way up there and then back too.

Epic. Let us know how it goes, then post detailed instructions, and I'll spend like $15 on it.

>45cm^3 for $1.75
that's hard to beat, but to make an impact you are gonna have to spend quite a bit of ca$h (for max volume)

Sure, I'd just like to get some input on what exactly I should send first. I'm looking up some suitable addresses, and making up humorous names for them to prevent the people actually living on the addresses from picking up the packages. I guess I could make up non-existant addresses too, like using street numbers that don't exist. I dunno if that would cause them to just destroy the packages or something though.

>a norwegian gets angry at government policies
>shoots and bombs 77 people to death in Rambo-inspired rampage
>a swede gets angry at government policies
>orders a shipment of ping pong balls from china to moderately inconvenience the post office

Attached: 1499103511889.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I'm mostly worried that they will be crushed in the mail so that they aren't so bulky anymore.

the idea of incorrect names is actually great.
PostNord will spend man-hours trying to figure out the "intended" name- they do this on all mail with names that don't match in case the name is misspelled, or if the recipient has changed names. Try to keep 'em realistic, so they don't immediately throw them out as fake.

BEST CHINK EARPHONE recommendations PLEASE

>they do this on all mail with names that don't match in case the name is misspelled, or if the recipient has changed names
Yeah, I've heard they do that if the names don't match.
>Try to keep 'em realistic, so they don't immediately throw them out as fake.
Alright, no Urban Pungbråck or Gjert-Göran Hitlersson then.

>Ellinor looks like a frumpy old lady

Snorre Lång and Ann Ahl are fine, though.

Is it safe to buy mango? Was the meme true?

Do you think I should make up addresses that don't exist too, using actual street names but with a number higher than what actually exists?

don't be, the packaging will fail before the styrofoam buckles, which is probably even better since someone will have to chase and clean the those balls :^)

Sounds amazing. Alright, I will order a couple of those then.

Anyone know if the atom Z8350 can push 4k30 or 4k60?
Thinking of getting an 8 inch Chinese Windows tablet to put Linux on for programming but can't find shit about pushing displays.
aliexpress.com/store/product/8-CHUWI-Hi8-PRO-Win-Android-Tablet-PC-in-2GB-RAM-DDR3-OTG-USB-Flash/2179113_32676047947.html

I remember that thread. The guy ate the dried mango against our advice and became vehemently ill throughout the thread. That was 2-3 yrs ago so maybe things have changed.

Where can I get a cheap SSD?
youtu.be/2t7URe_yaSE
This American says Silicon Power is a good brand. Will my thinkpad blow up if I use chinamans SSD?

its on the processor specs page
ark.intel.com/products/93361/Intel-Atom-x5-Z8350-Processor-2M-Cache-up-to-1_92-GHz
>Max Resolution: 1920x1080
>HDMI: 1.4

Alright, just ordered my first bag of styrofoam balls. I will get more if other people join me in this. They're being sent to a remote village in Norrbotten.

Attached: 1506958133945.png (910x267, 31K)

Fuck, dunno how I missed that
Too bad the successor to cherry trail is being put only in those dumb little compute sticks since Intel didn't make enough money on tablets

I remember too and honestly he seemed to be under suggestion. Looked like he just got nervous and riled himself up into feeling sick. I don't remember him puking, just pain complaints.

shit son, the swedes are fucking quaking in their snow boots. I hear old Hans-Christiansson has actually shit himself on the way to his yodelling class.

Is this the new need recommendations meme

Any good chink shit review channels on youtube other than techtablets?

Attached: r9k.jpg (2048x1536, 314K)

What's a decent chink Bluetooth earbud? For motorbike and running use primarily, have money to spend

Please seek professional help, Sven. I am honestly concerned for your well-being.

>good channels
>on youtube

>inb4 theyre all .5 cm in diameter and each order is actually 1/10 of a lot

My "glass sculpture" showed up broken. Was really excited to play with this this weekend. I'm the same user who bought a set of purple buttplugs a while back.

Attached: 20180315_210423.jpg (4032x1960, 2.14M)

be brave

Dispute that shit

Be glad it broke in the box instead of your box.

Rockbox port is functional, so I decided to fell for the benjie meme

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-08-47-04-803_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 184K)

fffug!
that would be an awkward visit to the doctor

are u cute

I'm straight I just like assplay.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x372, 868K)

Any chink tablets you can run android on?

Attached: rend.png (256x256, 45K)

that's a shame

If I can make a suggestion, I've got a legit version of the njoy and it's in the highest tier of butt technology that exists. Apparently there's a chinkshit version of it, but I've never used that one.

aliexpress.com/item/Stainless-Steel-G-Spot-Wand-Massage-Stick-Pure-Metal-Penis-P-Spot-Stimulation-Anal-Plug-Dildo/32838365107.html

Are boarseman a good or a bad meme

Fuck you, I replied to you last thread. Get those and you're fine.

Sorry user I didnt see your reply. How is the microphone quality in those ones?

I got a GADNIC tablet and its bloated with viruses/malwares. Ads popping up every now and then. I tried some antimalwares apps but they end up crashing when detecting the harmful stuff. It came like this from factory. Any way to remove them (Other than rooting it)? Or should I just throw it to the garbage?

pic slightly related

Attached: 595048_1775089-1280-768.jpg (960x576, 46K)

get Link2sd and freeze the malware apps

>Other than rooting it
probably not, try disabling everything you can from the settings

The thousands of them from gearbest. gearbest.com/android-tablet-_gear/c_11294/

You should know what you're getting into when you buy one though, they're pretty much the definition of chink shit. I bought a Chuwi Vi10 Pro two years ago and the build quality is atrocious.

In short:
- The digitizer randomly stops working
- plastic screen
- it's kinda bumpy on the front above the screen. The insides of this thing are caked with hotglue so I guess they just left it like that and shoved the screen on top of the hotglue
- colors are washed out
- You will never, ever get a software update, so whatever version of Android it comes with is what you get. They also switch out parts when they produce the tablet, so if you find a custom ROM somewhere it might not work correctly because your tablet has different parts even though it's the same model.

I use Hako soldering stations at work, and I'd like to get a half decent (or quarter decent) chink soldering station. Suggestions?

Ask the seller, see what they reply

I need a good phone that is under 200. the xiaomi 5 plus looks like a good choice but i wan to hear other suggestions and opinions before i make a purchase.

You're doing god's work, user.

Dispute the shit out of it

>I'm not gay, but..
ur gay bro

>aliexpress.com/item/Hot-30-Party/32801675907.html
that's a really good one but i think we need to coordinate some kind of political campaign so lots of people will buy bulky shit at around the same time closer to the election. and flashback might be interested

Aliexpress never fails to make me laugh

Attached: file.png (750x645, 353K)

Hiya, another swede here.
What is the current situation for us swedes and how we can buy cheap chinkstuff? So far I have heard of these methods/rumours:

- Packages being marked as gift
- Some sort of circumvention by AliExpress (shipping first to Netherlands so it technically looks like the package is from within EU)
- buying from websites/companies with EU warehouses
- buying from german Amazon (I heard that you can find items there at chinese price-levels)

Is there more infa?

Attached: swedenball börk.png (320x307, 42K)

>- Packages being marked as gift
the common shipping options don't even have an option of marking them as a gift. singapore post registered does have it but it's not suitable for low-value orders.
>- Some sort of circumvention by AliExpress (shipping first to Netherlands so it technically looks like the package is from within EU)
PostNL already does this. they put a sticker on the package (on the underside?) to mark it as coming from outside the EU but it might slip past anyway since it's coming from within the EU.
>- buying from websites/companies with EU warehouses
this is very possible because some countries like germany and UK have very low shipping prices compared to sweden. even small items that cost a few pounds including shipping can be feasible to buy.
>- buying from german Amazon (I heard that you can find items there at chinese price-levels)
yes, look at german and UK amazon, also ebay.co.uk and filter search results to within EU. ebay sellers can be as dodgy as chinks so be prepared to get shit items and dispute.

So I ordered this

Attached: Screenshot_20180302-182131.png (1080x1920, 133K)

fasttech.com/product/9381503-authentic-eleaf-invoke-220w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod

Is this the best cell-swappable 2*18650 to USB out you can buy?

Hmm

It's not Sven, it's Iver.

Post them to the director of post nords office.
Get chinks to put a message on the outside of the package like fuck the China package tax.

It ain't broken, it more eXtreme!

this really doesnt look any fun

>Gustav is gay
>Don't know what the last one was

zipperheadmoot must have bought server upgrades on aliexpress

If you can somehow find the stock rom and reflash it, it'll likely have no malware in the stock image. Likely the seller or someone else in the supply chain added that.

Well I got my bip yesterday. Everything works fine and it's my second smart device after the miband 2. I like it.
I guess I can answer questions if you guys have any.

Attached: amazfit bip.jpg (1620x960, 467K)

damn your postal service is brutal

yeah, you're gay bud, just in denial.

Do chinks make good slogan shirts? I want the zizek one.

Price? Specs? Did you test it deeply?

>tfw my glass plug has actually bent at the stem after a few weeks of use
Idk how its possible but I'm scared

It's around 50 eur depending on where you look or if there are any discounts/coupons.
Specs wise, it has an advertised battery life of 45 days. I read somewhere that continuous sports tracking with gps and heart rate gives you 22 hours of battery.
The screen is amazing in my opinion. While the resolution isn't anything to write home about, the legibility in various lighting conditions is great. The more ambient light you have, the better you can read the screen. Additionally, it has a backlight which activates when you get a notification or press the button/browse the menus. You can adjust its brightness, I have it set to the lowest.
Also, advertised as IP68.

I don't know what you mean by 'test it deeply'. I went for a run outdoors and it worked pretty well. Every one kilometer it vibrated a bit and displayed my pace for the last kilometer. At the end of the run it showed a decently accurate line of the route I ran. That synced to the mi fit app and can be overlayed on a map. Other graphs of heartrate, speed, and altitude over time are also available on the app.

Attached: file.png (272x245, 39K)

was for

>I don't know what you mean by 'test it deeply
Mostly what you told me afterwards. Thank you user, really kind.

so they even figured out a way to chink you on the glass lol wow

What's the current chi-fi meme? KZ ZSR?

why do you not want to root it?

Does it feel much of an upgrade over the mi band 2? How does it play with the Mi Fit app? Can you have notifications from custom apps, like WhatsApp?

Yeah, it's an upgrade, but depending on what you did with the miband 2 says how much of an upgrade it is. Verbose notifications are great if you need them, watchfaces are great if you care about them, timers and whatever are also great if you use them. Gps is great if you do outdoor sports.
Mi fit app integration is flawless and you can pick what apps show notifications from mi fit, including whatsapp.

does it do smart alarms without connection to the phone ?

do you guys have any experience with foldable bluetooth keyboards?

One of my co-workers has a cubot note plus. The specs look great and it's fucking cheap as fuck but what is the catch? Why is it so cheap, there has to be something wrong with it?

the chinkman has come and blessed me with his shitty goods

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (3984x5312, 1.49M)

not foldable ones but usually bluetooth keyboards work ok. They might just have slightly lower battery life compared to name-brand products

We have:
-rugged silicone case
-replacement lcd
-replacement phone housing & buttons
-replacement fingerprint reader
-type C wireless charger addon
-wireless charger
-pleather kindle case
-130W TEC cooler for my upcoming sub-zero raspi build

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (3984x5312, 1.46M)

phone before refurb. I've been carrying this ugly pink thing since 2016, really glad to switch to gray.
Unfortunately the wireless charger pad doesn't work. The current is far too weak and the phone won't even charge.

forgot pic because tard

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (3984x5312, 2M)

Smart alarms? There is an alarm submenu on the watch, you can set up alarms on the mi fit app and then turn them on/off on either the watch or the app. These alarms only ring on the watch and do work regardless of bluetooth connectivity

smart alarms is when it detects you're in a shallow sleep cycle and wake you then