What are you doing to help women in tech?

What are you doing to help women in tech?

Attached: NaMNsB4sesxkl_F4ZEAuK88OVmPMs3_e7lfWv3ZlQ.png (637x370, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBTx7VGzsnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not putting my penis in them

>Writing is math.

Encouraging them to be camwhores.

Became gay to not distract them.

Setting the bar.

>cooking is math

Attached: 1520026579037.png (751x496, 634K)

Nothing. That's exactly what I should be doing.

If we change the definitions of words, then nobody's feelings get hurt! Ugly is beautiful! Good is evil!

Getting a job in tech.

I like that the writer of that tweet didn't bring up the fact that many of the earliest programmers were women, and it was considered a women's job for a very long time. Nah, fuck that, knitting. Knitting is STEM and women knit a lot therefore women are STEM.

Stupid fucks like this bring shame to my gender.

Bait, but I kinda have to vent a little.

Out of all the shitty threads we get here, this is one of the most useless and meaningless.

Why should there be any extra help to fly your ass in an office? Don't you have two fully functioning hands? A brain with millions of synapses? Just earn it, like everyone does.

Wanna do tech? Do a degree or a fucking certification and interview. There is no reason one will not hire you.

Also, do humans a favor and stop forcing seminars down women's throats. They simply find computers uninteresting and social debilitation machines. They have already made their mind.

none of these crafts are exclusive to women, you know

Attached: 41618.png (335x245, 40K)

What the fuck crawled up you?

I'm literally saying I got a job in tech, and thus that helps women in tech, because I am a woman, in tech, therefore increasing the number of women in tech. It's a joke. I find the tweet stupid, pandering and fucking patronising.

I don't want help, and I don't need help, I got to where I am through hard fucking work and years of learning. I just want fucks like this to stop making the rest of us look like imbeciles.

Ok then, keep upping it up.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength!

>tfw a woman's ability to sew, bake and knit was evidence of her value, and skills that were revered
>tfw these activities become a symbol of male oppression
>tfw you try to can revalidate these abilities by framing them in a male-centered paradigm

wew

Attached: 1513521224371.png (480x529, 106K)

Becoming one ;^)

>women CEOs
>women in technology
>women technology CEOs

Why don't you guys want women in tech?

Don't you want a comfy nerdy GF to cuddle and write programs with?

I know I sure do.

Attached: html-waifu.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

was thinking the same thing.
as a man who knits this is bullshit and it's my turn in the spotlight
quit oppressing me

because they're intimidated manbabies

you're a fat basement-dwelling PHP developer, aren't you

Nithing. I like my wages high, thank you.

nothing literally nothing, a company my friend owns actually has a secret sort of personality test to make sure they're not cancer

I rather have a comfy nerdy GF (male) to cuddle and write programs with

they're too insecure and want everything handed to them, they're just not hard workers (though there are anomalies)

Women and Pajeets
I can't think of a better match

Do you think cramming stacy into a dumbed-down CS course somehow makes her less of a vapid whore?

That's genderal appropriation

Absolutely this.

the PHP part of that is the most insulting part desu

>gender appropriation
Funny, user. Just let me take my titty skittles, maintain gentoo packages in thigh highs, smoke weed, and get dick in the evening.

Is that too much to ask?

>Why don't you guys want women in tech?

the problem is that women are biologically different because of sexual dimorphism and you would have to handicap men for women to compete against men. also what more do you want? we cut funding for men and give it to women, we give women more time on test then men, we drug boys with adhd pills,we hire unqualified women for the sake of diversity and we promote useless women over men because diversity.

>Don't you want a comfy nerdy GF to cuddle and write programs with?

no I want result and men can produce results because everything around you was made/invented by men.

What is penetration testing? :^)

>drug boys with adhd pills
Nice meme, you realize stimulants increase productivity, right?

It doesn't matter what activity women are assigned in society in all cultures those activities are regarded as inferior.

They turned me into a zombie and I can barely live without them now.

They should be banned.

Did you actually have ADHD or were you just a lazy kid?

this is the only answer. It's the golden age of camwhores, so much beautiful girls just giving away their innocence.

Attached: moar camwhores.jpg (511x711, 44K)

Yes I actually had and have ADHD, but there are non-drug coping methods I use, but it destroyed my energy levels and emotional stability for years until I recovered.

Attached: dang.jpg (681x544, 172K)

>implying the pills don't fucked them up

I know people who become addicted to them and it fucked up their mind. also they give them the strongest dosage.

This, they gave me the max dosage, told my parents it was perfectly safe and wouldn't harm me.

3 years after quitting them I am finally starting to get my life back together, I can barely code now, I can barely do anything, but at least I feel alive.

>going on the maximum dosage and not communicating with your doctor to say that it was wrong
>not having parents that were paying attention
Sounds like malpractice, m8. I'm still not convinced prescribing stimulants is the wrong treatment.

Having talked to other people with ADHD, some of them actually are helped by stimulants.

To any women reading this thread:

I sincerely apologize for the absolute douchebaggery of my fellow males. We're not all like this.

Attached: 1289376862369.jpg (921x606, 25K)

I was 9... I didn't know anything was wrong, and after a few years on them I thought that was just how people were.

And they do help, I take Dexedrine from time to time if I need to focus heavily, but it does turn me into a zombie.

>baking is chemistry

Following instructions sure is hard.

I mean I'm on your side here but 1984 references are so fucking lazy

How did it feel, typing that?

I feel for you my brother. I wish people learn to treat men better after we build civilization and fought in wars to protect it. how can you treat men like this and just throw them under the bus?

fucking thread derailers gtfo

Because they weren't "programmers" in a modern sense retard. They just did tedious calculations in a way computers do now. They're aren't female "programmers" because computers programmers made programs that could do their jobs.

I actually do all of those. I'm amazed that most women just throw away their $200 designer clothes when they get ripped instead of fixing them.

pretty great. a nice clickity clack on my RGB keys w/ cherry mx-brown switches

Attached: 1296254181088.gif (457x461, 67K)

omg your so nuice and different from other guys, will you be my bf we can drink soylent together but obviously ill cheat on you since you'll do nothing about it

grow some balls you mangina you sound like this. also women find your behavior disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBTx7VGzsnU

Jeez dude. This is just kinda sad.

Oh, I know. I was literally named after Ada Lovelace, and I fucking love computer history. I agree that they weren't programmers in a modern sense. In a modern sense being the key there. My point was simply that there might be more salient points to bring up than fucking knitting and cooking = STEM.

>hey bro whatcha working on
>oh it's nothing, I'm just knitting some fizzbuzz

Attached: 4L_Jz7z2Usb.gif (211x177, 57K)

Nothing, because I'm not a sexist or somethin'.

you're fucking disgusting man
you should want a gf to fuck and have babies with, what's this bullshit?

>What are you doing to help women in tech?
Hiring based on merit, and completely ignoring gender. I've hired a couple of girls in the company, an artist and a coder. The artist is a turboslut, and a bunch of people hate her, but she's too entertaining and useful to be replaceable. The coder looks like 80s Sigourney Weaver and integrated into the team almost immediately.

Unzips katana

I really want to have sex with this man now

Wow, I really need more women who already have boyfriends around me diminishing their use to me down to zero

Still lookin' for that boyfriend-free girl, eh Christian?

>Shame to my gender
Trannies aren't real girls

Tits or GTFO

Fuck off fem-male cuck.

Post dick first

>He has never knitted his own operating system before

l o n d o n

nothing wrong with women in tech, everything wrong with "i'm a womyn respect me for my vagin" idiots

yo

Nothing wrong with vagina

not giving them special treatment

>i can't read

Is knitting turing complete?

Question: if there is a guy who becomes trans and turns into a woman, will they be good at coding?

>I just want fucks like this to stop making the rest of us look like imbeciles.
Oh, my sweet summer child.

If anyone didn't already think you were a retard just because you're a woman, within 5 years, I guarantee they will. And good luck fighting that, because if you disagree with any of these """progressive""" thinkers you'll just be told you suffer from internalized misogyny and that your opinion isn't your own.

You can't win. None of us can.

Attached: 1489525502712.jpg (300x360, 25K)

>I got here because of my hard work
Oh no you didn't sweetie

Oh don't you worry, I sure am fucking enjoying watching my peers shoot themselves in the fucking foot, over and over and over, trying their hardest to gain acceptance (by screaming into the void), looking like fucking idiots, and ultimately alienating the absolute shit out of everyone around them who isn't already like them. The amount of women who I've completely stopped talking to because their entire life is "I'm oppressed" is getting ridiculous. Guarantee half of them would have nice cushy developer positions by now if they stopped crying on the internet for a while and actually wrote some fucking code.

No one ever wins when idiots whining on the internet actually results in things happening in real life.

When the reference fits, it fits. The statement in the OP is a libshit who unironically believes such trash.

>women in tech, because I am a woman, in tech
What exactly do you do?

>sucking dick isn't hard work

nice b8 m8

Attached: image.jpg (225x224, 36K)

starting a company and hiring straight white and asian males

Women aren't even good at cooking.

Attached: dos32a_011.png (640x480, 98K)

>knitting is programming
>sewing is engineering
>baking is chemistry

Attached: 1516194283569s.jpg (250x145, 6K)

I wanna break your neck

Well, technically baking IS chemistry but so is washing your hands with a bar of soap.

If 1984 is accurate then people will reference it

Attached: 1520936674407.jpg (600x450, 37K)

i'm baited fren

Because artificially changing the labour market is a good way to stifle industry. The reason that women aren't in tech is because they don't belong in tech.

W*men shouldn't be considered humans, have and opinion and go dressed as sluts.

They should wear burqas and stay at home cooking or some shit. If they try to get away with that, kill them.

They are the reason why the west is so degenerate and in the brink of social collapse. They are the pigs, and jews feed them.

There was no need to make a reference after reference was made. That was like explaining the joke.

Teach them how to be an emotionless cogwheel, which is a must to contribute to the society and your salary is your return gain from that contribution.

reporting shitpost threads

I was on Ritalin for a year as a teen. Prior to that I was a brilliant artist and pianist. I've been dead inside ever since. I can't draw/paint for shit and I can't play the piano anymore.

Stimulants? Arent adhd meds quite the opposite?

to someone with adhd, they do the opposite.

had a few adhd friendos over the years, whenever we'd drop ecstasy they'd mellow out.