Oh, sorry

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-15 18-31-33.png (2560x1700, 626K)

When will it stop being electron crap?

Sorry for what?
Daddy taught us not to be ashamed by our browers.

When will what stop being electron crap?

It’s a browser. Electron is a browser for diy projects. There is no problem here.

>desktops are browsers
>browsers should be implemented inside browsers
(You)

Slow as shit, buggy as shit, leaks more memory than firecuck, stops responding consistently after a few hours.

>I've been a web developer since 2001. I have spent 13yrs as a CFML developer, and until Sept 2014, that was the main subject matter here. I've now been re-tasked as a PHP developer, so learning PHP will become the focus of this blog. But I also mess around with other languages too.

wouldn't want to read that shit anyway

>G'day
sued for infringing upon owner's rights and using phrase without permission

Why isn't your kernel implemented in Javascript?

I’m not saying Electron is the greatest thing but it is essentially a stripped down Chromium which isn’t bad at all with built in node api support allowing you to do lots of cool stuff. Building a browser with it just doesn’t seem like the worst idea to me is all I’m saying.
Electron is built in C++ I’m pretty sure. Brave is mostly the same as the Chromium core underneath so most of what it does is in native code. The add on stuff on top of that core probably doesn’t add much. Besides, I doubt they didn’t implement some of their changes by just modifying the underlying C++ and recompiling Electron rather than just layering everything on top.

Have you guys used Brave enough to say it performs worse than say Chrome itself?

Ruined it

It's not necessarily slower than Chrome on the desktop, but the experience is too "mobiley". It also has a weird default config with tab preview on hover, but maybe we can disable it.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Attached: 1520586495310.gif (210x210, 455K)

It has 0 lines of C++ outside the chromium source, which is a big reason why it's so shit.

>I am against censorship
>so I censor the people who use this software ((((((

>uses the same useragent as Chrome
There is literally no way to differentiate Chrome and Brave.

Attached: lol.png (1600x900, 73K)

Why isn't your kernel written in Javascript running on a C++ engine?

I know what you’re trying to imply I just don’t see how your analogy works. Brave is basically “chrome” over Chrome. A better analogy for you would be, why isn’t my start menu written in an interpreted language. Hell, maybe it is.

I think you guys might be retarded. The only area where performance or resources usage is an issue with a web browser is in rendering web pages. Brave uses the underlying chromium engine of electron for its rendering, and since it already imports all this stuff anyway, also for its UI. This seems like the most logical and effective way of writing a browser, and it's basically what firefox does anyway.

(You)

I don't want to send my os to every website.
Why is so hard to get a Windows user agent in Brave???

>getting reassigned to working on a php shit in a few weeks
kill me

>Firefox + ublock origin

>i am against censorship
>so if you come to my house and shit on the floor you get the boot

sorry for what?

Attached: 130.jpg (401x349, 24K)

>change brave to literally anything else
problem solve