Did you even care to actually READ copyright law before attacking & robbing developers on the high seas?

Did you even care to actually READ copyright law before attacking & robbing developers on the high seas?

Attached: 1521079857756.jpg (946x959, 53K)

No. Unless its Creative Commons or GNU then I run away.

Thief

Attached: 1501889789064.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

corporate dick suckers

>(((copyright law)))

You remember that FBI warning they used to put in front of movies telling you its illegal to "steal their content?" all that shit they weren't telling you is you're allowed to make copies for back up, you're allowed to share them, you're allowed to do so much shit

In parts, yes. However, I prefer just sticking to GNU software. Also, I don't pirate movies, books or music which I can legally obtain in a reasonable way. To me piracy really IS a pure service and access thing.

Attached: 1520818489578.png (1000x767, 689K)

no and I don't care, I was never going to pay for it regardless of if I got it for free, so it's not a lost sail, but if it's a good product I'll tell people about it and potentially generate revenue

also pirating is a better experience than paying for the movie

but why

Attached: 1458344442068.gif (500x476, 208K)

why what mate?

why would you not want to pay for it.

I pay for the ones I believe are worth the money, on several occasions I've torrented things only to later buy them, I also use subscription services and buy movies off amazon when I'm streaming in my bed, but only if I think it's worth the money if it's something that I wouldn't buy then I see no problem not paying for it, since torrenting in that scenario doesn't lose them any money

US Code title 17?
Yeah. I have a copy of it somewhere. Lots of "backup services" like to state it to give their operation the image of legitimacy.

So essentially buying/legally streaming is your default. Eh, I see no issue there.

I consume more media for free than what I pay for

So did I, but I've grown uncomfortable/discontent with that. In the end a lot of things one consumes is not particularly outstanding, and is not something one will ever come back to. So as long as I can stream it legally, even if I would not buy it.

Attached: 1511458073570.png (429x410, 61K)

are*

That anime girl is not open source

Digital piracy is a form of forgery, not theft. To steal is to imply that you're taking a copy away from somewhere else. Piracy creates an illegitimate duplicate which violates copywright laws. Laws in which are only enforced for the highly rich Jews that pay off expensive lawyers.
People that steal and sell my art online, especially bigger brand clothing lines get off free because I'm not already rich, not something that would normally happen with stealing.

Penis

Why do you have a jpg labelled gif

THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE
AND ITS ILLEGAL TO MURDER

THEREFORE STFU ARMED KILLER!

BTFO IM SAFE BITCH
FOLLOW THE LAW

:^)

guns kill people