Daily reminder:

Daily reminder:
- Do not buy any HP products.
- Do not support HP in any way, even indirectly.
- Do not let HP into your house.
- Do not let HP into your life at all.
They will not hesitate to rape you right up the ass hard enough to break the condom and give you super aids, steal your wallet after they're done with you, take your money and use the condom that was in there to go rape someone else.

Attached: psychadelic pepe.jpg (550x535, 134K)

why do you not like hp?

no
>posted from my elitebook

Spreading the Lord's word user. Dont let anybody stop you.

All - and I do mean ALL - of their products will break down within less than two years of purchase. They make Apple look like Lenovo, that's how bad their shit is.
Especially their printers. Holy hell, their printers are fucking terrible.

did you get warranty cucked or something?

I'm inclined to make a video using my 2013 HP laptop's webcam of my 2014 HP printer printing out a piece of paper that says nigger faggot on it

Nope. I have multiple HP products and they've all crapped out on me months in. Even after being replaced. All HP ever wants to do is wring about as much money from you as they can with complete disregard to customer satisfaction.
Every other electronic in my house is fine. It's just HP.

unrucky friend. I've genuinely still got working HP laptops kicking around from 2003-2005. that said, I also have 2 seagate drives from back when the click of death was killing almost all of their externals, and they both work perfectly, so maybe I'm lucky.

I'll give you that they don't care about customer satisfaction though, I've heard their corporate support and shit is questionable at best and downright useless at worst.

Its too late for me, HP was all my parents ever bought.
I made the mistake of listening to them and buying one of their laptops on my own...
They try to reel people in with lots of features (touch screens, fingerprint scanners, any useless gimmick) for cheap prices.
It broke down within a few years.
Fan was busted, gpu had some serious issue where blue lines would appear all over the screen, multiple ports on it were broken, touchpad was peeled clean, keyboard pressed multiple keys on its own.
That is not even counting the whole driver issue they have, updating drivers through their site is like fucking impossible...
Finding the correct drivers for HP shitop38765433, and then installing them only to find out features are now broken and you need to roll them back.
Stay away from HP.

their probook laptops are pretty good. I had this laptop since 2013 and it never broke on me or gave me problems. It also runs linux and bsd very well

Attached: probook_6475b.jpg (770x433, 25K)

ITT: OP is butthurt his HP printer won't accept his shitty (ch)ink cartridge

>ALL - of their products will break down within less than two years of purchase.
>They make Apple look like Lenovo
Don't know what you're talking about. I only have two Apple computers, one from 2001, and the other from 2010. Both of which still work just fine.

I also own an HP desktop that I've had since 2015. Still works.

like what models and year are we talking about?

I had a business laptop (nc8000) from 2003 and it was reliable until it was too underpowered to do modern work. and another 17" laptop (CTO) from 2009 which is serves as a backup when my main desktop is down or busy updating.

my guess is their run-of-the-mill home units sold at walmart/costco/officemax are cheaply made, while business and CTO (configured to order) products meet higher standards.

I swore off HP after they snuck a "feature" into their printer firmware that made it reject and stop printing from third party ink cartridges after a certain date.
I refused to buy HP brand ink, and by the time they undid their jewy bullshit, the jets were clogged. Fuck HP.
Now I use a Canon color Laserjet. Zero problems.

Seems like an user error to me.
Sorry (not) to hear.

Not only that but their ink cartridges are designed to show "empty" when they're not, and render the printer useless when "empty."

Their printers are questionable at best but I'm not really sure about their computers except they are quite meh.

> tfw Dell
Feels good man.
Most reliable brand since Toshiba went out of the laptop business

Attached: 1521094471796.png (1200x630, 412K)

I've had my HP for nearly four years and it's been fine, Toshiba is what's shit

>HP laptop
>shitty Broadcom wireless card
>no free drivers available for Linux, proprietary drivers are terrible
>can't swap it for a better one because of the stupid hardware whitelist
Never again. I'm waiting for more Raven Ridge laptops so I can get rid of this shit.

>A+ in reading comprehension

>2003 and it was reliable until it was too underpowered to do modern work.
lol should have put arch or lubuntu on that baby
mine still werks :^)

nobody forced you to buy their consumer shit

My first two laptops where HP. The first one was higher end laptop that got so hot that it would burn me and lasted less than a year. The second one a couple years later was so shitty that when it got warm the soldering around the cpu would get soft and eventually kill the laptop.

I also have 4 laptops sitting in my scrap pile I've been given to "fix". All 4 are HP's. I've had two printers in my life, both hp's. One eventually just stopped working for no discernible reason and the second one wouldn't allow you to change the IP address when I got a new ISP.

And mercy for anyone who has to use the HPE site for support, holy fucking shit is it terrible.

no u

This. I have 3 printers and HP is the wort (and most expensive)

Posting from my 2012 hp Pavilion g4 gen1, and that's the lowest tier consumer shit hp makes. Maybe OP, it's just you?

I will say their officejet printers seem to last, but 99% of the deskjets are throwaway trash.

My 2011 hp elitebook is still doing just fine

So is my 2014 Lenovo...

After several years of use, my consumer-grade HP laptop, with proper maintenence, clearning dust, so on and so forth, has not malfunctioned at all. It still works like on the day i bought it. It doesn't overheat, it doesn't give me random problems. Running Linux on it and it just works fine, to the extent that is battery life is not even getting shorter. Also, HP provides 3x warranty time compared to other brands, so 3 years warranty, and it has lasted me for more than 3 years.

>anecdotes
My 2011 elitebook still runs fine.

currently shitposting from a 3 year old hp laptop. only complaint i've ever heard about them is that solder on the mb becomes shit but never experienced that myself.

HP are great. ProBook, HPE, EliteBook, EliteDesk.

What did you do so wrong OP? Do you not computer OP ??? :^)

H ardware
P roblems

It's pot luck whether you get a good HP laptop or a badly designed piece of shit. They went through a phase of buying HP2510 or HP2530 ultraportable laptops at work because the roasties didn't like carrying big laptops with them when they went to meetings, and upper management were too stupid to know that they were being jewed, and basically mandated them as the designated laptop. Expensive as fuck, badly designed cooling meant they ran like a volcano, and we were quoted £300 to replace the 1.5" HDD they came with. I was glad when they went EOL and I started buying people Lenovo X200/X220 machines instead before upper management could decide how to waste even more of the taxpayers money on shit (government gig). Such a huge difference in performance, and half the price.

ok

Attached: hnng.png (518x537, 537K)

I have an HP mouse and it's fucking terrible.

HP is fucking garbage, I agree with you.

My first HP laptop died in less than a year from overheating and got refused warranty. That HP laptop was actually was a replacement for another HP laptop that black screened within seven days of purchase.

Stay FAR AWAY from this company.

I fucking hate HP.

The worst printer I've ever used was from them.
Piece of shit.

Elitebooks are comfy af

Attached: 20180311_203345~01.jpg (2560x1440, 455K)

That's funny, I just applied for a job there.

My 8460 and 9470, the former replaced by the latter only because I snagged a decommissioned one from work, would beg to differ. My G1 Revolve 810, which for 3 years has been getting dragged out every weekend to hackerspaces, RC nerd meets and various other activities, still functions flawlessly.

I guarantee everyone whinging ITT is talking about the pavilion range, which even the most devout HP fanboi will denounce as utter trash. Now list some models or GTFO.

So tell us what models you had.

they can't or we'll know that they have been running second hand dv4's like the poorfags they are

ITT: Werx on my machine :^)