Muh pajeets muh WOMYN programmers

>muh pajeets muh WOMYN programmers
You have an hour to prove that you aren't a retarded soyboy. Post 1) AVL tree implementation 2) Invert a binary tree 3) Fibonacci numbers - generate the third number given two preceeding numbers NO O(N) SOLUTIONS ALLOWED

Attached: 4L_2xZ77qif.png (469x452, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mxcl/status/608682016205344768
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AVL tree implementation
>Invert a binary tree
>Fibonacci numbers - generate the third number given two preceeding numbers
been fucking there, done that.
All three solutions in Forth as well. roll trips for my god-tier code.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs-roman-empire-state-of-mind-1229734.png (500x644, 158K)

Studies show women are better programmers than men

Citation needed.

Cosmopolitan 7/2013

>OP actually believes that anyone is the hacker Sup Forums and can program
Let it die you fucking retard

ez
INPUT FIRST
INPUT SECOND
THIRD = FIRST + SECOND
PRINT THIRD

I bet you're the same sort of person who gets pissed over FizzBuzz style questions at interviews, but it's ok when you gatekeep women and minorities because they need to "prove" to you that they're competent.

I guess you're not allowed to just be sorta skilled and sorta competent as a woman or minority. You've got to be spectacular and on top of your game at all time, lest some faggot like you tries to invalidate their ability.

> AVL tree implementation
What's that, Adult Video Letters? Hee hee.

t. womyn who just got rekt on interview by the evil patriarchy

Back to tumblr with you, snowflake

How much time do you actually spend working? And no, filing HR reports about mansplaining doesn't count.

>points out obvious gatekeeping
>must be a snowflake
lmao

>Invert a binary tree

>gatekeeping
Thats what they do when they don't lower the bar for you and you have to compete instead of replying on your vagene?

Programming is inherently for soyboys only

What the fuck is inverting a binary tree? I keep seeing this meme everywhere

not doing your homework for you OP

Attached: 1517695004222.jpg (249x228, 6K)

checked

Attached: 1383339901416.jpg (368x640, 52K)

Something you talk about when you have never developed anything worthwhile but have to fill this deep hole you call your existence.

I have a master degree in theoretical computer science and I've never heard of inverting a tree

How does implementing this worthless academic shit prive i am not a soyboy? I never do any of that shit in enterprise software. Also check em

College students homework

I have a Ph.D in math and I have no fucking clue what it means either. I believe something is missing from the description..

im too busy working on actual projects

>Cosmopolitan
Opinion discarded.

Inverting a binary tree you retards.

So given a binary tree G = {V,E} with vertices V={v,w,u} and edges E={(v,w),(v,u)} what does the inversion look like?

{(u,v),(w,v)}=E
t. master programmer at Microsoft

since when does finding dynamic programming solutions and using a bit or recursion make you a good programmer? what makes a good programmer is experience with frameworks and design patterns.

You just flip the two bottom nodes w and u. Your example was basically nothing.

So inversion is flipping all children vertices?

yeah

interesting, for what purpose? I've never heard of doing this in graph theory for example, so I'm guessing it's related to data structures

still have no idea what this means

It's not really useful.
They teach first year java-kiddies how to invert binary trees so they can learn how linked lists work.
IE. This retard is making us do his homework.

It's in the "simple interview question" category, no practical use alone but shows you know how to mess around with a tree in the most basic way
It's also somewhat vague so it will make some people drop their spaghetti when they ask for clarification on what is meant by inversion

I am not a soyboy therefore i don't know how to do any of that, going to the gym and metalworking are a better use of my time than being a code monkey with a scrawny soyboy body.

Attached: dims.jpg (640x480, 41K)

I havent programmed anything for like 5 years now. Probably cant even do a Hello World anymore ayy

the fuck means this?
The problem has the solve in the text.

Your concealed peashooter can't do anything to my Chad muscles, just like your scrawny peashooter in the pants can't do anything to women. Be humble and sit down at your code monkey box soyboy.

I don't know I've only seen it now too
but I assume it is done to filter out retards who can't think like twitter.com/mxcl/status/608682016205344768

I guess it makes sense in light of it being an interview question then. It's seems more to be a test of character than a test of knowledge.

yeah I think it's mostly a test of being able to think about a problem and not only being able to just spit code (doesn't really test your level at solving problems though, just your capability of it)

I am proud white male programmer but now I am posting to Sup Forums complaining about pajeets and women who stole my job. Plz halp

Attached: 1498072420923.jpg (800x600, 113K)

pajeets don't write in 1c

>You have an hour to prove that you aren't a retarded soyboy.
I don't work in the tech industry

fuck your trees and Fibonacci shit nigger I’m too busy getting paid six figures to create shitty corporate intranet CRUD apps

Attached: 7BC6C60F-7510-4DE3-8BBF-1606A5AE6E7D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

>You have an hour to prove that you aren't a retarded soyboy.
>posts Reddit frog
ya blew it

Also those implementations without any recursion cluster fuckery.

Pajeets, will kill themselves. No pajeet can to code without recursion. Women, they'll be on Jewbook, Jeweet and JewTube to care.

Not gonna make your honework you underage dumbfuck

I'm actually interested in a o(N) solution to that now, like OP probably tried to request with his broken idea of big-O.

Just traverse the tree recursively like you would usually do, but flipping the children on your way back. Is there any intuitive way of not doing it in O(n)?

>2) Invert a binary tree

Attached: invert binary tree.png (289x251, 3K)

>AVL tree
>not superior red black tree

kek

No, I meant in little-o, asymptotically strictly less than linear time. If you change something in every node, you are not o(N) anymore.

Am I allowed to swap out the AVL tree assignment for an FFT implementation instead?

>Sourcing a tabloid on beauty and women's products

Attached: 1520802479777.jpg (320x371, 62K)