>linoox sucks
>moralityfags shilling antipiracy retardation
>help me hak turnitin
>KDE baitard at it again
>womyn can't progrem
>AMD/Intel shill threads
>watches are somehow technology
>designated /ptg/ shitting corner
This is the state of Sup Forums. Give me ONE good reason why everything on this board other than /mpv/, rice threads and /dpt/ shouldn't be nuked

Attached: 4L_aRUVlVzc.jpg (384x384, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Piracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice technology thread.

>women can program
>muh pajeets are welcome
>theft is okay
>frogposting

>MUH FILE COPYINH IS THEFT

IDAES AER PRAOPARTY

Attached: 1490599159813.jpg (645x773, 47K)

>"dumb frogposter" parroting
found the newfriend. Sup Forums has always liked pepe

Please nuke the entire site.
This shambling corpse has been dragging itself along for almost a decade longer than it should have already.

>depriving someone of the compensation for their work isn't theft
You can label it however you like, but good luck coming up with an argument for why literal theft is bad that doesn't apply to your actions just the same.

Shut up cuck!

but I wouldn't have bought it anyways. It's not like I stole his bike and he had no bike to ride for that duration

/pmp/ and /hsg/ are worthy threads

>moralityfags shilling antipiracy retardation
Violent robbery and murder on the High Seas is not justifiable.

Piracy is theft.
Copying files is not piracy.
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Piracy

I do have to agree on that /ptg/ is the worst general on this board and pajeets are ruining the board overall as a whole.

>he still believes in the labor theory of value
grow up.

>grow up
you first

He's right. You know that?

>but I wouldn't have bought it anyways
It's cute how you apply this logic selectively and still expect it to hold any weight.

>It's not like I stole his bike and he had no bike to ride for that duration
If you're a bike salesman and have a literally hundreds of bikes which you never intended to ride anyway, is it okay for me to just grab one without paying? It's not like you want have a bike to ride for that duration.

R O A S T E D
O_O
A__A
S___S
T____T
E_____E
D______d

>he wants compensation for his work
>>>/leftypol/

Because /mpv/, rice threads and /dpt/ are all completely and utter crap, so if you want to nuke things, you should start with them.

>she still believes in the green arrow screeching theory of defending her position

If you have a camera and take a photo of that bike and later print out an exact copy for yourself using materials and services you paid for, it's not piracy.

I can't.
I suspect there aren't any.

>take a photo of that bike and later print out an exact copy for yourself using materials and services you paid for
Take a photo of that vidya/movie you're downloading and replicate it yourself, then, you dumb faggot. In what conceivable way is that a rebuttal?

>the original is intact
>somehow this is stealing
Why don't you get your brain checked?

Why don't you explain to me why it's not okay for me to just grab a bike from a bike store and run off? I was never going to pay for it anyway.

>this time it will work out, I promise.

Attached: 1505946941699.jpg (557x687, 48K)

>hurrr durrr u dumm lol theory of value top kek i win
>wojakposting
Solid argument right there.

>hurr I can't copy files, just move them.
Sucks to be a sub 80IQ ape huh?

dumb frog poster

/fglt/ is an excellent thread

>i can't answer your question without destroying my own position
Thanks for playing.

More solid than anything Marx ever said actually.

Attached: 1488499801224.jpg (644x598, 44K)

You seem to have some schizophrenic obsession with imagined Marxists. Funny, because they promote freeloading and theft, just like you.

You are really retarded aren't you, ask your handler to take the time to explain why information copying is different from stealing an object.

>copying of information is theft REEEEEEEE
laughable.

Attached: 1486087736520.png (764x706, 24K)

>i can't answer your question without destroying my own position
>i just wanted to highlight it again
Okay, kid.

I want my board back.
Fucking shit. Fucking poo in loo posting and evil jew conspiracy theories. Fuck.

Attached: 1514056258624.gif (286x225, 997K)

>repositioning a lump of atoms bad REEEEE

>I have to take matters into atomic level in order to justify arbitrary restriction on information.
Turbo autismo.

Women can't program tho. They have had every advantage in the programming space and yet they still whine about how they are being held back by muh patriarchy boogiemen. The reason they have not contributed anything of value is due to lack of intelligence, which is backed up by IQ distribution differences between men and women, not by being oppressed. What's even funnier is that most of the women who have made actual contributions are women(male) trannies, once again proving men are better at everything including being better at being women.

>i have to take matters into meaningless abstract level to justify depriving others of compensation for their work
Still waiting for you to explain why it's bad to cause motion in a lump of atoms.

>depriving others of compensation for their work
Compensation for an activity is a private contract between the parts involved, it's not "deserved", you are not entitled to a payment. After all this time the fact that people still believe in the labor theory of value is beyond me, maybe because of being raised as entitled cunts that believe anything you do deserves recognition and rewards.

And no, autismo, it's not bad to cause motion on a lump of atoms, it's bad to deprive people of their property (theft and or destruction), the fact you have to resort to a level of analysis that's still being worked out comes to show you how shallow your theories are, akin to the people claiming oh you have mental power over mater because of this "strange" behavior in some electrons in a lab.

Because that would be stealing. Copyright infringement is NOT stealing. How is this a difficult concept?

A huge factor killing Sup Forums is template posting. This leads to the same everyday repeating dogshit.

generals were a mistake

Sup Forums should not have generals

>Ada Lovelace
>Grace Hopper
Programming used to be a traditionally female thing like typewriting
At this point I think I'm just going to leave this site. At one point I actually felt like I shared a board with people who could contribute something to a conversation. Fucking inane children

welcome to Sup Forums, it's been shit for like 10 years

>uses cuckchan
>complains about it being cuckchan

Do you cry about garbage in a dumpster as well retard?

Anyone who is against piracy is a normalfag and must be called out on it

agreed this is one of Sup Forums's core values and I won't back down from it no matter what the current crop of 14 year olds from the nu-Sup Forums consider trendy

This. /ptg/ is still a shitstain and belongs to /trash/

Attached: img382.jpg (347x337, 17K)

Therefore you aren't compenating for the maker's labor and hence you can't ethically use the fruits of her labor.
Sure it isn't 'theft' per se, it is more similar to slavery (which is worse).

Ban IT. Make technology technology again.

>OOASTEd

I do you dumb twat, screen captures are a tried and true method for ripping shows and movies.