Sup Forums's greatest ally

Sup Forums's greatest ally.

Attached: our.greatest.ally.png (576x391, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/insight/2017/01/15/he-says-freedom-they-say-hate-the-pronoun-fight-is-back.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and the hero it deserves.

Attached: 1497939904711.png (816x1020, 400K)

Attached: whos_behind_this_post.png.png (141x1427, 15K)

Is he gonna wreck my shit(hole)?

>CPU division leech off of GPU division for years
>GPU division's only budget is from having semi-custom partners paying for customized uarch
>the small core designers that create jaguar and puma mwere poached by Samsung and don't even work for AMD anymore

>rehire their old rockstars
>proceed to give the entire budget to CPU
>GPU gets peanuts and force a guy who historically only works on super efficient small cores to work with GCN, a power hungry massive piece of shit
>he still puts in some functionality to overcome the fact that GCN stopped scaling after fury
>proceed to let Intel poach their GPU rockstar with literally hundreds of times the budget
>put some new guys (also old blood) in charge
>they proceed to kill any driver development for Vega features so Vega is literally dead and so is Navi and we'll have to wait until 2020 to see whatever Raja phoned in before doing all the coke and leaving for his new million dollar job

AMD is the JUST company of the GPU world

Kosher CPU

Attached: hehe.png (282x235, 6K)

Jim Keller is Jordan Peterson's brother in law:
>It’s December, and Peterson and his wife have just returned from Palo Alto, Calif., where they visited his sister Bonnie, a nurse, and her husband, Jim Keller, an engineer who helped develop one of Apple’s iPhone chips.
thestar.com/news/insight/2017/01/15/he-says-freedom-they-say-hate-the-pronoun-fight-is-back.html

Attached: IMG_7698.png (320x270, 221K)

pottery

Every white man dreams of working for the yids, and having a canadian fuck his sister.
I'm buying AMD from now on.

AMD is literally an anti-semitic company

>AMD is literally an anti-semitic company
They're just fighting the jews from the inside while using their ideals against them...
Based AMD. Just pretending to be a jewish company to defeat the zionist.

Come home white man. AMD is the company for you.
To fight the Zionist you need to embrace it's ideals. Fight Jewish degeneracy by purchasing products from a company with an East Asian female CEO, and an Isreali R&D department strategically placed within the promised land.
Checkmate soy/g/oys.

Attached: ls.jpg (427x652, 79K)

Holy fucking shit!
Is this real fucking life?!

>Is this real fucking life?!
Yes it checks out. AMD's ceo is really a woman, and they have an r&d office is israel.
our greatest ally.
#nevarforgotlegorrilions

Oy vey! The Sup Forumsoys know!

holy shit, it's real.

IT'S NOT FAIR WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JEWISH PEOPLE AND FEMINIST FREQUENCY

Attached: 1446155785199.jpg (890x400, 72K)

grow up

ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU STUPID GOY

>Ran by an asian lady
>R&D in Israel, and India
>Global internet marketing ran from Islamic nations
AMD is is such a multicultural, diverse, and progressive company. There is no reason to hold that against them.
There is literally nothing wrong with being AMD.

>the small core designers that create jaguar and puma mwere poached by Samsung and don't even work for AMD anymore
And yet M1/M2/M3 are all shit.
Looks like AMD lost nothing valuable.

>There is literally nothing wrong with being AMD.
Agreed. Except for using their products.
Unless you want your housefire.

>jewish raja raja poojet feminist frequency shill

Attached: 1461057302745.jpg (688x800, 133K)

>Jewsfearthesamurai.gif

Intel sells housefires, not AMD.

Nvidia sells housefires, not Intel nor AMD.

Poo in CPU
--OR--
Jew in CPU

Which is which again? The lines have been blurred for a while now, so I can't tell which one's supposed to be the poo, joo anymore.

We need IBM to make normie CPU's

>put a sticker on pooGPU
>that makes it compliant
totally worked for rx480 which shits the bed in VR
kys

it even shat the bed at 1080p LOL i sold that shit and got a 1050Ti, i barely noticed any change and this is supposed to be an entry level card, also i am waiting for either current GPU prices go down or the next gen of Nvidia to buy some real graphics card.