I had a package shipped to my house 3 months ago...

I had a package shipped to my house 3 months ago, for an old tenant who has not lived here for many years (I often get junk mail directed to them).

It was clearly a phone due to it's packaging and warning labels.... so I hung onto it.

Yesterday, I decided no one is coming to retrieve it, so I decided to open the package, and it's a brand new iPhone X from T-Mobile

I plan to sell it as anonymously as possible, but I know nothing about Apple devices;

Is the phone going to work fine for anyone who buys it from me?

Is it going to be locked to T-Mobile?

Is it possible the phone has already been bricked by Apple/T-Mobile?

Is the phones hardware ID or something linked to the sale, and could it possibly be traced back to me as being stolen?

Many thanks from your friendly neighbourhood Tyrone!

Attached: iphone-x-packaging-fb.jpg (1000x500, 27K)

>applel

Attached: Image867598514.jpg (594x648, 36K)

I'm going to need some proof OP.

B U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-11-37-43-594_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 287K)

Yeah, I deleted it because I figured only an idiot who buys Apple devices would know the answers to my Apple related questions. I didn't want to offend them. I guess the cats out of the bag now!

Pathetic

It might be bricked. Put a throw away sim (or your own) if you're paranoid. If it works then sell it. If it's bricked this is what you do. You set up an appointment with apple and bullshit about how bluetooth connectivity is not working properly. Actually connect it to some bluetooth source as it shows up in the logs. They'll do some bullshit and say it's fine. Then schedule a new appointment a week later and make the same complaint. They'll apologize it's the second time and typically give you a new phone.

Or look up a common issue that's hard to prove and do the two visit trick. They don't check the IMEI so you'll be fine. ANd always ALWAYS play dumb.

give it back seamus

Protip: the IMEI number that is burned into the phone is tied to that Tennant's account, and tracking a phone by IMEI is easy for mobile providers to do.

US law says if it's sent to your address it's yours. He can do whatever he wants with mail sent to his home. This includes packages

>I had a package shipped to my house 3 months ago, for an old tenant who has not lived here for many years (I often get junk mail directed to them).
>It was clearly a phone due to it's packaging and warning labels.... so I hung onto it.
>hung on to it
Who the fuck does this? Most people would do the proper thing, and give it to the postman, or call the delivery company to pick it up. OP is just your average scumbag.

Cool story Tyreese

wrong

> 18 U.S. Code § 1702 - Obstruction of correspondence
> Whoever takes any letter, postal card, or package out of any post office or any authorized depository for mail matter, or from any letter or mail carrier, or which has been in any post office or authorized depository, or in the custody of any letter or mail carrier, before it has been delivered to the person to whom it was directed, with design to obstruct the correspondence, or to pry into the business or secrets of another, or opens, secretes, embezzles, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
> (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 778; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

>the "I don't bother to read the post" starterpack

>t. faggot

>starter pack
Pls leave and never come back

Dont try to bullshit me Tyrone, give the stolen electronic handheld communication device back.

I have no problem stealing from mega corporations.

The person who ordered it will obviously get a replacement.

only applies to mail in transit

Attached: 1476596146679.png (500x737, 416K)

Pic semi related

Attached: 1510415777106.jpg (720x53, 24K)

Fucking hang yourself

Give it back Jamal

Return it DeAndre