Post your phone upgrade history

Post your phone upgrade history.

Siemens C35 -> Sony Ericsson T610-> Sony Ericsson k300i -> Sony Ericsson k550i-> Sony Ericsson K750i -> Samsung Avila -> LG Nexus 4 -> Apple iPhone 6s -> Apple iPhone X

Attached: sic35_00.jpg (468x614, 27K)

i know the year soy was introduced to your diet

FUCK
YOU
IT'S
NOT
A
FUCKING
TWITTER

kek

My first phone was Motorola d520 and I went through numerou dumbphones before smartphones came along. They were very reliable and with current technology their batteries would probably last a year on a full charge.

My favourite phone was Nexus 5, the least favourite was iPhone 5S

NOBODY ASKED YOU
NOBODY

Health benefits of soy greatly outweigh the dangers.

old nokia -> old erricson (not even sony) -> bit newer nokia -> retarded flip phone from samsung where you could rotate the screen -> HTC touch diamond -> HTC HD2 -> HTC Ascend Mate -> HTC Mate 8

WM 6.5 with TochFlo3D was fucking asthetic. The letters of messages would explode and rearrage when you swiped through messages. Weather amimation was also the sickest of all time.

Never cracked a screen or broke a phone ever btw.
Only once bricked the HD2, then intentionally broke the screen and sold it on ebay as broken so someone would think its just the screen which can be replaced.

Attached: htc-touch-diamond-00.jpg (550x526, 62K)

>Motorola W260G
>Samsung slider
>some BlackBerry clone
>Kyocera Brio (another BB clone)
>PS Vita (with Google Voice)
>5th gen iPod touch (with Google Voice)
>Android Dev Phone 1
>Goophone S5
>BlackBerry Q10
>BlackBerry Passport

iFAGGOTS BTFO

take your pills m80

GD35, T230, K800. Over. That shit still rocks like a boss.

Nokia 6150 (~2000) -> unknown nokia (work) -> unknown nokia (work) -> LG E900 Optimus 7 (first smart phine, really liked windows phone TBHFQM) -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (solid, still going as a bedside clock with a dead battery) -> Blackberry Q10 (thought I'd like it, didn't like it and it had shit battery life) -> Huawei MediaPad X2 (i use it like a minitablet, posting on this) -> Apple iPhone 8 (work)

Some old Motorola Timeport (2001) -> Siemens SL45 (2002) -> Siemens M65 (2004) -> Siemens C75 (2006) -> Nokia 5300 (2009), then I fell for the Android meme in 2011 and happily bought myself an iPhone 5s in December, 2013, which I still use to this day.

Sent from my iPhone

I hate iphones with their retarded restrictions. The whole shit is about selling you data plans and milk your bank account. Also can't use it as a mass storage. Fuck that shit.

>iPhone X

Attached: Image606502098.jpg (594x648, 36K)

Attached: 1507632994804.gif (252x481, 1.23M)

The thing is, at first I thought I also needed these MUH ADVANCED CUSTOMIZABILITY AND FEATURES FOR POWER(tm) USERS, but this problem was mitigated by a cheap Windows tablet. I couldn't stand the wackyness of Android, its lags and incompatibility isssues. I need a device that is able to make phone calls and send texts that just works, and I would have bought myself a Siemens over any (((smartphone))) today, if not for those damned chinks that basically killed Siemens Mobile. As for Nokia, I didn't really like the software, although it was bearable and I still keep the 5300 for my old number that I use from time to time. Also had a variant of 5800 that didn't have Wi-Fi. Symbian's touch-based interface was godawful, when it suddenly bricked itself, I did exactly what did: purposefully cracked the screen and sold it.

Sent from my iPhone

Nokia 8210 -> Nokia E7 -> Samsung galaxy ace style and Samsung galaxy J5 2015.

HTC dream > HTC G2 > Samsung Note 2 > iPhone 5S > iPhone 6S > iPhone X

Nokia 3310 > iphone 4 > Galaxy s4 > Galaxy s6 > Galaxy s8

Siemens C35i (2004?)
Sony Ericsson K750i (2006)
Sony Ericsson C510 (2009)
Sony Xperia L (2013)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (2016, only for a few monhts)
HTC Touch 2 (briefly 2017)

I'm still using my old L from 2013. I will use it until someone makes a phone this size, or preferably smaller, that's not complete shit or iPhone-priced.

Sony CMD J70 > Sony Ericsson K700 > iPhone 3G > iPhone 4 > iPhone 6

Attached: 2.jpg (176x208, 19K)

Siemens A70
Alcatel OT-103
Nokia 6230i
HTC Touch2
HTC HD2
HTC Wildfire
HTC 8X
Motorola Defy 2
Huawei Ascend P6
Blackberry Z30
Huawei P9

nokia 2610
htc tatoo
samsung s3 mini

guess where i'm from

Nokie 3310
HTC Explorer
Kogan Agora HD+
Oneplus 3t
Oneplus 5t

Nokia 3310
Kogan Agora HD+
Oneplus 3t
Oneplus 5t

Samsung S6536g -> Allview A3 -> Allview A4 -> Allview A4 -> Allview A4 -> Allview A5 -> Allview P1 -> Lenovo A2016a40 -> Xiaomi A1 Pro

Nokia 3310 [2013]
Samsung Galaxy S7 [2018]

t.nsa

Attached: Igay.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Moto 7500->Ericsson GA318->Ericsson GH688>Ericsson SH888(+Palm IIIx)->Ericsson T39->Ericsson T68(+Compaq iPaq)->Nokia 6600->Nokia 6310->Nokia E70->Iphone 3GS->Sony xperia pro->Sony Z3C->Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime

Biggest step of them all was iphone 3gs, it did everything modern phone is supposed to do even by today standards.

A Windows Mobile 5 Samsung that I got for free
Samsung Genoa (ugh)
Nokia 6630
Samsung Galaxy S
Motorola Droid RAZR
LG G3
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, maybe this summer I'll sell this one to a relative and buy the latest Redmi Note 5 Pro variant, although I'm not really excited about the enormous screen

Siemens C45 -> Siemens MC60 -> Sony Ericsson W200i -> Samsung Galaxy S -> Asus Zenfone 2 -> Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Nice tatoo, man! How much did it cost you? Although the current Apple logo is different, have an upvote anyway. ^_^

Sent from my iPhone

>Sony Ericsson k510
>w810
>k820
>w595
>Samsung Wave
>HTC One X
>Nexus 5
>OnePlus 3T

Hola Paco, vuelve a forocoches

>Goophone
Tell me more about it

nokia 1100
nokia 6303
moto g2
xiaomeme

Attached: 1517181882141.jpg (476x395, 44K)

Samsung Cosmos > HTC HD2 > Galaxy Nexus LTE > LG G3 > Lumia ICON > OnePlus 3 > Google Pixel

>Allview
Nasol
>Xiaomi A1 Pro
Ce?

siemens c25, siemens mt50, some random nokia, another random nokia, nokia 6310i, htc tytn2, htc desire z, sony xperia s, motoroka droid 2, nexus, Z5 compact, curently oukitel k6000pro. pretty sweet although huge screen which aint what i like. but for this batery life its worth the trade

Several shitty Virgin Mobile phones
Helio Fin (loved that phone)
Droid Eris
A few different Windows Phone phones
Moto Atrix
Blackberry Z10
Nexus 5
Blackberry Passport SE
Nexus 6P
Pixel 2 XL

Alcatel One Touch View, Siemens c35, Nokia 3310, SE T610, SE T630, SE w810i, HTC Desire, Galaxy S3, Moto G3, Xiaomi Mi a1. Liked all of them desu

Nokia 7110 (the spring of the sliding cover broke really fast)
Nokia 5210
Nokia 3300 (my favorite)
Samsung E810
Sony Ericsson W910i (became my new favorite after the 3300 died)
Sagem Puma Phone (someone gave it to me, gave it away)
Huawei Ascend G300
Microsoft Lumia 640
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S8+

Siemens c35
SE k800i
OnePlus X

Attached: index.png (256x256, 103K)

why did you delete this

The problem with Android phones is exactly their openness and short life-time (in terms of updates).

At this very moment there are apps on the Google Play Store that can literally clear your bank account if you are using banking app on the same phone, and you have 2 step verification set up for the same phone number.

In newer versions of Android such vulnerabilities are patched pretty rapidly,
but so what if only 1% of Android phones users have their system up to date.
With iOS you are safe using mobile banking, shopping etc.
There is no currently known way for one app to access memory of another app on iOS,
AppStore is much more closely watched by Apple, some people think restrictive nature of iOS
is pointless and stupid, but it's actually the only way if you don't want to be a part of 20 different botnets,
and you don't want devs of flashlight app to have unrestricted access to your bank account.

Pic rel, crypto app from PlayStore decompiled.

Attached: cryptomonitor.jpg (2156x1140, 342K)

>this is what iToddler subhumans actually believe
Apple AppStore is a fucking malware infested scam cesspit.

Attached: 1514903439065.png (746x997, 286K)

While apps that don't have a proper description and deceive people into buying them are bad, it's worse to have apps that actually can easily use imperfections of the operating system to access other apps' memory and their stored files.
In iOS there is no way to share files randomly between apps, that's exactly why it's more secure.

>ishit
>secure
Good joke.

There is absolutely no doubt that it's more secure than Android.

*yearly user nudes leaked*
>more secure
iToddlers are gullible brainlet parrots confirmed.

Vodafone OEM 10 € mobile>
K700i>K770i>k800i>Xperia Z>K800i>Xperia Z2
No the so N y was introduced to my diet

The main advantage of the K800, being bulkier, it can handle 8 GB memory cards.

When you have your birthday date set as your password, or you have your password already stolen and put on some pastebin list then no wonder.
But at least I can install Chase app without worrying my money will disappear randomly.

Nothing you posted is a security risk. Did you even read what you replied to?

You don't even have any money because Apple already scammed you out of all your money selling you ¢100 chinktrash marked up tp $1000. lmao

1000 USD is 1/8th of my monthly net salary, I think I can upgrade to the new phone every 3 years reasonably and not even notice much of a difference in my budget.
With Android I'd have to upgrade every year, to keep it secure and the good ones are almost as expensive as iPhones.

Nokia 5160 > Nokia 3310 > some Motorola fliphone > Samsung Galaxy > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Huawei P8 lite > LG Nexus 5X > Samsung Galaxy S8

Styrofoam cups -> Nokia 3310 and other Nokia phones (No service) -> Google Voice -> myTouch 3G Slide -> LG K7

Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 > Nokia N70 > Sony Ericsson w380 > iPhone 5s > Redmi Note 4x. Planning to buy a oneplus 5t soon. Any advice?

Samsung Profile SCH-R580 -> Samsung Intensity III SCH-U485

That's where I am now and that's where I'll stay until Verizon's CDMA network shuts down in 2019. I fucking hate smart phones and touch screens.

I have no idea model numbers
But I went from a flip phone, to a slide keyboard one by Samsung.
Then I got a andriod blackberry clone, then an actual touch screen andriod phone.

Then I can actually trace models
HTC 525>LG K7>Samsung ST mini>iPhone 5s>Essential Phone

I've had an essential phone for almost 5 month and I love it. It just got Oreo, so that's cool.

Man, I just realized that I sound like a pajeet in the post. Let me assure you that I'm a beaner

some old nokia brick who lasted me a decade >note 4 > galaxy s7

Pretty much the same thing.