93% of employed software developers are man

Ugh. This is completely unacceptable. How do we fix this??
insights.stackoverflow.com/survey/2018/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dev-survey-2018-promotion

Attached: uBGDHyY.png (1414x842, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ciodive.com/news/just-3-of-open-source-contributors-are-women-report-finds/444174/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could identify like the genderqueer you are.

I suggest identify as girls so the "quota" is fulfilled and we don't get fucked by SJWs trying to force their shitty standards.

are you assuming a woman can't identify herself as being male to be part of the larger crowd?
WHO ARE YOU!?
AND HOW DARE YOU TO SAY WHAT GENDER I SHOULD BE!?!?
I IDENTIFY MYSELF AS MALE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT'S NEED TO BE FIXED? ARE YOU CONTESTING MY GENDER OF CHOICE?

It's already fixed. It's the way nature intended it. Don't try and fight nature, it will tear you to pieces.

What % of CS graduates are female?

How *do* we fix this? I want a qt programmer gf.

You guys don't have actual jobs. I wish there were more female software engineers. Working with almost all men sucks. I'm not gay, I can't fuck the guy who sits next to me. I don't have a social life. I browse Sup Forums.

You don't. You let the market sort itself out. If women want to be programmers, there is literally nothing stopping them from doing it. If women don't want to be programmers, you shouldn't force them to do it. If more men than women want to be programmers, you shouldn't hire more women for the sake of hiring more women. You should hire the most skilled applicant for the position, regardless of dangly bits owned, desired dangly bits to own, preferred dangly bits to play with, or skin color.

have fun getting called in hr because you gave office stacy the wrong look.

you get a qt gf by being a man

>I can't fuck the guy who sits next to me
sounds like you have low T if all you care about is fucking, yet you still can't find a way to seek out women to fuck

Stop curbstomping women that want to program.

I said a qt programmer gf

>utm_source
>utm_medium
>utm_campaign

In my country 30% of developers are female and we achieved this goal by doing nothing about it. It just happened. So... Do nothing.
Also, devs should just "identify" as female on paper and this whole fuckstorm can be sorted out.

>select all that apply

Attached: av7cjgp02al01.jpg (900x599, 98K)

The only reason for that is that no woman from our generation wanted to learn programming from school.
Whose fault is it, really ?

Why would you fix this?
Women think different, they look for professions that involve social work, where most men look for high pay, versibility, all gender are not the same, no need to ruin peoples lives by projecting your gender neutral believes onto them

lmao do the same with coal miners. Do it once more with nail salon workers.
Then do it once again with the proportion of women and trasvestites in gender studies :^)

Just to share some knowledge in this faggoty troll thread:

ciodive.com/news/just-3-of-open-source-contributors-are-women-report-finds/444174/

It turns out, women are over-represented in gainful software development as it is.

Make women not retarded at programming. This is not a problem, much less one that should be addressed.

Seriously though what kind of person spends time answering surveys like these. Maybe women are smarter than that.

I wonder what the correct number of women is in a given field is? Always half? Except in hard physical labor? Or if it's very uninteresting?

Why is it unacceptable?
If there was something that stops women from entering the field, then we could do something about it.
But should we force women to be programmers just because they are women?
Should we keep men out of programming because they are men?
Neither of these are desired outcomes.

obligatory computer science courses for fields with a high female to male student ratio. no gender studies degree unless you can whiteboard algorithms. :^)

90% of nurses are female
how do we fix this?

Ugh. 99.9% of employed oil rig workers are men, how do we fix this?

92% actually

Getting that last 7% is going to be tough, OP.

Still not a programmer GF though

so stay in home programmer hobbist qt qf?

How do we change that 93% to 99%/100%??

this. kek.