Nvidia BTFO

nvidia hardware flaw discovered.
sell your cards now.

Attached: 1521366997600.png (970x283, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ktemkin/status/953539412243054592
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!11

Attached: Buttmad intensifies.png (400x300, 198K)

Without content for the general lurker, who is this person and how does a simple Discord message provide enough proof?

that's discord's color scheme right?
someone that knows about security wouldn't use discord

Who's this guy?

Attached: _D.png (230x200, 3K)

twitter.com/ktemkin/status/953539412243054592

what is this? first Intel now smear campaign for Nvidia?

supersikret dont tell anyone also btfo

Attached: op.jpg (465x104, 8K)

...huh?

lol

AMD needs to keep shares up somehow

This is about a bootrom vulnerability in the NVIDIA Tegra X1, used in the Nintendo Switch.
This has nothing to do with NVIDIA PC GPUs.

>legitimate security researcher
>Discord

Attached: 1474225715209.png (367x506, 212K)

ReSwitched is a safe space clusterfuck, but they have some competent people there.

>implying Sup Forums can into stocks

>twitter.com/ktemkin/status/953539412243054592

Attached: am I disabled.jpg (959x714, 88K)

>some buttblasted literally who AyyMD cuck shitposting about Novidya
Let me guess, they bought a busted RX580 and are now talking shit about Nvidia because they need to justify buying their AMD card?

inb4 yet another AMDFLAWS.COM

>bla bla bla
>doesn't shows fucking nothing
fuck off

There is a reason why this bitch doesn't want to publish the exploit she claim she found if it's real. She is just a pussy. She doesn't want to be the next geohot. Nintendo will sue her if this exploit allows you to play pirated games on the Switch.

nintendo will sue her if she finds an exploit? lol, you're an idiot.

>her
This is old news. Tranny being a wah wah bitch with poor excuses. Something about how the ouya is vulnerable and is used in research space. Just fuck off and give us the exploits you degen fuck.

You have turbo autism. Is she releases the exploit and keys. This dumb bitch claims it's cryptography related. Take a look at what happened with geohot.

She is after the money from NVIDIA. NVIDIA and Nintendo will gladly take that exploit and patch it then the two company will tell her to fuck off.

Someone worth listening to would know the difference between "an O-day" and "a 0-day"

One is the size of your asshole before releasing the exploit the other is after.

Does it pay well to be a massive faggot?

Depends on the exploit and who you are selling it to. You can make a good living out of exploits.

It does, actually. I make $1000 a night fapping on webcam, $3000-$5000 if I shove things in my pooper.

Attached: 1517405746123.png (1144x870, 2.18M)

Its the coldboot tegra exploit they found on the Nintendo switch. Nothing new. They're not releasing it yet.
It only affects the nvidia tegra SOCs, your gayming is safe.

>Kate
>it's a dude
every fucking time

>intel+nvidia eternally BTFO

yeah because booting on the arm chip first to activate the keys doesnt affect every single nvidia card since maxwell 1.0 that has the same arm chip

i wonder if this why tesla hired jim keller to design their own chip

Attached: 1494800410089.png (451x272, 34K)

PLEASE NO... PLEASE NVIDIA NOOO!

DAMNITT

>Nintendo+Nvidia
So it's just some Sup Forums garbage?

Attached: net neutrality in a nutshell.jpg (1115x586, 156K)

This is /vpol/ my friend.

He doesn't know that modern GPU's have a controller that is ARM soc.

>AMD USB bullshit
>now this
Why do people suddenly discover this year that microcontrollers have rewritable firmware?

>its a woman

That exploit most only works on the tegra and is useless without physical access you moron.

lmao

Attached: '''gril'''.jpg (1352x1800, 374K)

I legit wonder whether there are more top-tier """women""" programmers or actual women programmers.

Lots of commercial microcontrollers don't though.
Once the firmware has been written, the no-write fuse gets blown.
Of course, that also prevents updates, which is why there are also some that can be re-flashed.