Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OkCupid#History
theblog.okcupid.com/tagged/data
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SJWs controlled by ancaps
Capitalist hell

make up your own mind brainlet

The Valley is actually a shithole with high rent and no girls.
I live here, pays high, work too much, no gf because all woman are pajeet. maybe il kms

>2018
>unironically being straight

The peninsula has never been good, now it's even worse due to startup retards. East Bay is much more comfy homie. Can't wait to migrate back there.

Nor Cal CSE Major here
Silicon Valley is the closest to me and would be an obvious choice to live, but the cost of living is so damn high there it's ridiculous. Where could I move where I could have a low cost of living, but still be paid well as an engineer?

Texas, Atlanta, North Carolina.

>no gf because all woman are pajeet
Don't be racist

>East Bay is much more comfy homie.

>implying living among a bunch of ms13 & niggers is comfy

>хyли

Noracist, just not into that

how did you get in? did you have to suck some dicks or hate yourself for being white?

>but the cost of living is so damn high there it's ridiculous
I dont think people realize the scale of what it means to be overpriced in Silicon Valley. It means you are paying #1.3M for a house that costs $250k in any other city. And since ALL the neighborhoods in Mountain View, Sunnyvale and most of Santa Clara are crappy 50+ year old houses, it means you are living in lower middle class standards on a $100k+ a year salary

>$100k+ salary
That's literal poverty tier here.

lol, companies not hiring white people is just a meme propagated by retards who can't get a job. Companies in the bay only care about how good of a programmer you are. Things move way too fast here for companies to give a fuck about anything other than your skills and ability to work with others. Nobody cares about your skin color. Lot of pajeets get hired because they can write good code.

Not everybody needs some giant McMansion to keep up with the Joneses. You can live frugually spending only $1800 a month on rent and be on a much faster track to retirement.

What are the odds for foreign workers that need to get some form of visa for working? I'm from Norway and I've wanted to work in SV for some years for a long time, but the threshold is pretty hard when you compete with people who has gone to Ivy League universities.

indians get hired because they don't expect high pay, not because they write good code

Bro I spend $1800 a month on a mortgage for a 3300sqft house in the most desirable neighborhood in my city. Granted it’s the Midwest and Indiana kind of sucks, but there are some good companies here that pay hella well.

I don't give a fuck how big a house is or how nice the neighborhood is. A bigger house just means more time spent cleaning and a larger heating bill. There are no nigger neighborhoods anywhere in the valley. The only thing that matters to me is how close it is to the office.
And no, your bumfuck company in the midwest doesn't pay nearly as well as any of the big companies in any tech center.

You can outcompete if you have a better github profile.

>There are no nigger neighborhoods anywhere in the valley
East Palo Alto, Down Town San Jose, Milpitas

I hear the tech scene in Dallas-Fort Worth (specifically Plano) is really good. I got a CS degree back in 2012 but took an IT career path instead here in NY but now want to move to TX and switch to software development at the same time. My programming portfolio is recent and up-to-date (full stack demos but I prefer backend programming). Anyone here with knowledge of DFW and know of good companies to apply to?

Not him but is rather be alone than bread with a nonwhite.

I unironically bet I do, but I've only encountered a single recruiter that found me / bothered to look at my github. Not even Google bothered to do that.

White women wants to breed with nonwhite males only

Attached: ok-cupid2.png (493x524, 35K)

Low. I'm Canadian but I went to a US university and am a good programmer so companies are willing to pay whatever I ask. It's hard if you dont have a US degree and dont live in the US.

Keep telling yourself that the indian dude got the job instead of you because he expects lower pay kek. Odds are that indian dude has multiple companies outbidding eachother for him. It's too expensive to deal with shitty engineers.

> Too much poo, literally everywhere

Attached: poo1.jpg (1908x947, 194K)

>cupid.com
>a site for 30+ roasties that have lost their looks and are looking to cash in on a 'relationship'

>Low. I'm Canadian but I went to a US university and am a good programmer so companies are willing to pay whatever I ask. It's hard if you dont have a US degree and dont live in the US.
;_;

This is useless. WTF am I looking at

>white women wont fuck me because I'm white, it's literal genocide
>b-b-b-but it's not like I want to fuck them either, they're disgusting roasties baka

Attached: pol-.png (1000x1050, 465K)

It literally says in the title.

tl;dr white men are most attractive to all races, white women are most reluctant to reply overall (but slightly more to white men), and black women are cheap whores (except towards black men)

>tl;dr white men are most attractive to all races
white women are the biggest sluts of all races, even black guys love to brag they can get a hispanic or oriental over a white girl

That's not what those statistics are saying, but nice projection.

>discounting empirical evidence
social science major detected

The funny thing about OkCupid is that they actually have quite solid statistics. The entire site started out when a bunch of Harvard statistics majors got bored s and wanted to try to apply stats to match making.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OkCupid#History

Also, more stats:
theblog.okcupid.com/tagged/data
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

>not finding qt trad pajeet gf to make you curry

The vast majority of Indian women are disgusting.

>North Carolina
Not for long. Too many of you faggots moving here is causing the price of living to skyrocket. Tons of pointless apartments are being built everywhere, in hopes of attracting even more of you cockroaches. New Yorkers are bringing gang and crime shit here.

At least I have Google Fiber.

Attached: 1287470730910.png (311x294, 7K)

Your loss, I guess.

Attached: pajeeta.jpg (540x808, 37K)

>eating curry

Attached: poo-in-curry.png (664x610, 256K)

Take a walk through Sunnyvale and let me know if you see any Indian women who look like that.

>Sunnyvale
Another one of us in here eh? What do you think of Ghetto Macy's?

I never lived there; I visited a friend once for a week who does live there and all I remember is all the fucking Indians.

I made $145k last year, my SF coworkers make about $200k, but they have to commute an hour each way. I work from home and drive to Indianapolis once a month.

How's the tech scene in Indianapolis? And average rent price?

Nice anecdotes. I make 500k a year as an underwater welder working from home every day.

How did you get this job?

I walked in, demanded to see the manager, looked him firmly in the hand and shook his eye, saying I won't take no for an answer.

>I'm a boomer
Never mind.

Sup Forums pls go

The hate shit is so derailing and it's not fun or funny or anything. It's just lame. Take some lithium

Everyone was ignoring him until your reply.

Midwest tech is great. Good pay, cheap houses, family oriented, no traffic. I don't think I've worked past 5:30 pm since moving out here.

>family oriented
>living in the fucking midwest at all
i'm good you inbred crackers can have the middle of the country

>underwater welder working from home
wut

SALESFORCE. Indy has SALESFORCE. I hope you like SALESFORCE. Rent is cheap because Indianapolis is the only bearable town in an utter shithole of a state. There are some fun neighborhoods.

eh the whole Sunnyvale 'downtown' area was fucked forever just because jew developers kept suing each other over all that land, it's why those apts nearby are still empty to this day

Got a lotta weird shit in my pool...

As opposed to what, your dysfunctional Wakandan coastal cities?

East Bay, AKA Antifa headquarters.
Berkeley and Oakland are shitholes.

дa пиздeц вaщe

wow sunnyvale here too lol

What companies?

linkedin