/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: chrome_2017-07-29_20-46-21.png (740x285, 391K)

first for apollo is unironically the de facto replacement of what.cd and any posts promoting red/waffles/nwcd/h*dr*z*n* are pathetic shills trying t convince themselves their sites are better (theyre not)

cant get access to animebytes, anyone know where i can find decent tracker for subs?

I'm looking for Mouretsu Pirates (Bodacious Space Pirates)

Attached: cce4359421155f15cc60192243cb12da.jpg (700x800, 160K)

>cant get access to animebytes
you can't fill out a simple application?

need reactivation, staff is unavailable.

try nyaa, then

ok cool, i've been out of the loop, I thought they were closed down

they were. there's a successor at .si now

best intro level private tracker?

MAM, unironically

RED, ironically

RED
You can get everywhere that matters, either directly, or via a site available in the invite forums.

How does one get in an invite to RED? they have apps?

AB is also a possibility if you're to lazy for the RED interview. They have RED recruitment as well.

interviews

Excellent, what's their URL?

interviewfor.red

sent ;)

What can an individual do with passkeys obtained from a tracker he's a
a) member of
b) not a member of
?

download tb of content without it hurting their ratio

if i were to ask for an invite on a recruitment thread will they just tell me to fuck off since 99% of my upload is due to bonus points? my raw ratio is only 1.1 and i've only downloaded/uploaded around 30GB of data but i have over 3TBs worth of upload via bonus points from friends.

Animebytes btw

But how if not a member on that tracker.

they can't see your raw ul/dl

APOLLO

true. i guess if you are already capable of posting in a recruitment thread you meet the requirements

not like i can enter them just yet, i'm only a power user atm but by waiting i will probably meet the requirements for legend by the time 6 months pass.

a lot of music that needs to be transcoded plus the random game uploads

You should be able to access the invite forum if you're PU. Some threads have higher requirements though.

>can't ask for reseeds on myspleen unless they have 1 seeder
wtf

if it has 2 or more i don't see why it would need a reseed honestly. just because the download is slower than a more seeded option doesn't mean you can't get it

unless you can't connect to either seeders or something, then you're fucked there

>RED
>have to take an interview for 12 hours nonstop after waiting 17 hours straight
>get kicked by opped bots from the invite prep channel at least thrice due to "inactivity"
>have to submit a scan of your government-issued ID, timestamp, driver's license and selfie after the interview is over BEFORE they even consider approving
>must prove that you have a seedbox with 1000 GBPS
>they will also ask you about your political stance, religion, sexual preferences, etc.
>invite link will only last for 5 minutes, takes 72 hours average until email actually gets send
>must learn the FAQ, tutorials and rules until you can recite them perfectly when asked
>required ratio is 10.00, if you fall below that you will be autobanned
>power user requirements are 5TB upload, have to donate at least 75$ in ETH
>every day you must upload at least 5 new torrents of rare field recordings from crashed planes where famous musicians died on
>can't download more than one torrent per month
>get scolded and threatened to be banned when asking for help on IRC

Gee, i wonder which site is better and actually made FOR PEOPLE.

>unless you can't connect to either seeders or something, then you're fucked there
every time i look at a list most people aren't connectable because myspleen has no standards. can't request this shit on btn either. i'm fucked.

>tracker only accepts gmail
How do I create a gmail account without giving Google my phone number these days?

stop it, zed

That's a honeypot, not a tracker

could you please name the tracker or the framework they use.

What are best times to interview for Redacted? What is average wait time nowadays?

just think of the time that would be most inconvenient for you. wait time is still a long ass time

[spoiler]just check on the evening/morning basing yourself off NA/EU time[/spoiler]

/r/slavelabour will be happy to help

It was 2 hours for me two months ago

You don't *have* to give them your number.

Private tracker staff are the BIGGEST hypocrites. They make rules trying to prevent me from browsing certain cites, censor my discussion, and take my invites away AS IF I WAS GOING TO USE THEM ASSHOLE!! They try to say that I can invite my friends then when I do they go HAHAHA HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND what the hell?????? Then they have the nerve to PUT ME ON RATIO WATCH when I SEE THEM RESETTING THEIR OWN DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
then when I go to RANT about this on Sup Forums and REDDIT they tell me I'm banned for posting on reddit.. well sir HOW HYPOCRITICAL YOU POST ON REDDIT EVERY SINGLE DAY then they have the nerve to say that I'm banned by "association" SO NOW I HAVE FRIENDS??????????? You private tracker make me sick
i hope you all rot in a jail cell and DIE.

Thank you. I will try a weekday, late evening Europe and early evening North America.

tl:dr

Afternoon North American time is your best bet

What trackers does BaconBits recruit at? They're not in the FAQ.

is this fresh

How?

When creating a new Google account, simply leave the phone field blank. I just tried it and it works. Just use temp-mail for the email address field.

ok, now what?

Attached: 1.png (835x383, 23K)

Idk. They didn't make me do that.

you must be in a dumbass country with a lot of abuse so they make you jump through all kind of hoop

same. op is fucking up imo.

Age. Make it 15 or 17

Wait, I just tried again using a different IP address and then they made me enter a phone number.

doesn't work either

How long does the RED recruiter on AB take to reply? Too lazy to take interview.

My theory is they can somehow track your computer even after clearing cookies and changing IPs. So if you've ever created a Google account, every subsequent one will require phone verification.

This is correct.
You need to make a new Googler account from an GNU/Linux VM.

its gnu plus linux

"no"
I am sure Richard is fine with either just as long as you make sure to credit the GNU project

When I tried to make a new account from the IP address i log in to my legit account, they didn't require me to enter a phone number. Then I cleared cookies and used a new IP from a VPN and they did make me enter phone number.

I can register a mail for you. What login and pass?

Interesting. At least that means it's still possible. I'll keep trying with different IPs/browsers/devices so maybe it'll work eventually.

Thanks but I'm not keen on getting marked.

steev.mike666
frogfucking

>steev.mike666
Done, log in, change pass.

Does PTP ever recruit on BTN for Power Users? I only DL season packs so getting snatches is hard for me.

upload then

Upload what?

anything

Can I upload music?

I have reported this email address to all cabal staff.

>he thinks the cabal is still around
>he doesn't know the cabal died with wcd
pure neon

Cope

If you have any difficulty ranking up on BTN (excluding time requirements and the Overlord class) you are a damn fool. It is incredibly easy.

Elite/6months. Just snatch small files and delete them after HnR clears.

Can do small files anymore, needs to be >100mb

is this guy still around?

Attached: danyisill04.jpg (513x575, 100K)

Nah, he offed himself

btfo on RED
not sure about XanaX cause I ain't about thatsite

Even then. Download as many as you can, wait, delete, repeat. Unless you're really starved for space. I'm Guru and I've never uploaded a thing.

>I'm Guru and I've never uploaded a thing.
MARKED

You are a bad user. You are not contributing.

Who gives an fuck? user all about that ""content"". He doesn't give a shit about """contributing""". That's dumb. You need to only download.

How do I get invited to a good music tracker?
Not part of any private trackers btw

Attached: 1415847406626.jpg (382x322, 19K)

>moralfag
>private tracker
hmmm

interview.apollo.rip

hi sirs, hao do join desi.cd?

invite plix

yeah, here:

username: chasebankaccountdefaultuser
password: lolhippogrifffurry68

im close. idk what's in store @ HD-Master but i'll find out when i check again in a few months

Attached: Next_User_Class__Awesome-HD.png (858x74, 4K)

DAMN NIGGA HOW OLD ARE YOU LOL

huh? pic related should answer it for you

also
>Perks: Custom Title, 2 invites per month (total invites capped at 3)
that's cool i guess

Attached: Next_User_Class__Awesome-HD_-.png (1593x510, 64K)

>willing marking yourself
you're about to be eternally btfo on ahd

i mean how is that calculated? how can you seed for 250 years?

fuck off newfag. i hate these new people who joined ahd after tehc or whatcd. ahd is comfy and chill. all about cross seeding (archiving what you have/preferred encodes, regardless of whichever tracker you got it from) and watching and archiving HQ encodes and remuxes.

i love AHD. granted i should use it more often but ive always loved the tracker. great vibes.

2.5 years on the site

1 single torrent seeded for 2.5 years, would be 2.5 years total seed
10 torrents seeded for 2.5 years = 2.5 years x 10 = 25 years
100 torrents seeded for 2.5 years = 250 years
it's cumulative. you should get it by now

i do now :^)

>an great sight

Attached: B6WtpuZIEAEd77D.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>0 uploads
Thats wrong. I've uploaded at 3 torrents, including filling a request.

One was web sourced so it could have gotten trumped but the others... idk

I don't often feel compelled to upload a movie that's not there when I try to cross seed it (namely when there's no AHD internal of it either)

stop bullying ronnie

*I do often

bakabt is fucking trash guys

their tracker is so fucking dead. website bugs everywhere, host problems, SHIT activity, awful forums. makes me sad since i had good times with them in the past.

im holding onto my account on the off chance that they turn it around, but i seriously doubt it

Attached: RIfj282.png (1280x1464, 1.37M)

Idk weeaboo nor music trackers but goddamn there are a lot of people here not ever on the big 3 yet. It's 2018

Seed 1000 torrents for 3 months, done.

Find me another 750 movies that I want on AHD

You heard about this rss thing?