Fitbit faggot here, I am getting a bit frustrated with Fitbit gimping its functionality so I want to get an Apple Watch...

Fitbit faggot here, I am getting a bit frustrated with Fitbit gimping its functionality so I want to get an Apple Watch.

I am also an Android fag... currently on the Galaxy S7 and it's a piece of laggy shit.

Should I take the applepill and just

>get an iPhone X
>wait for iPhone X+
>wait for next Apple Watch

OR
>wait for Galaxy Note 9

OR
>stick with my S7 and just get a new Fitbit and not be a turbo faggot.

I really just want a change.

Attached: Fitness-On-Toast-Faya-Blog-Girl-Healthy-Workout-Technology-Wearable-Watch-Apple-Iwatch-2-Waterproof- (1536x1024, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kr5PoOpsnjg
gadgetbridge.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just so you know, you're gonna be waiting another six months or so before the next-gen iPhone comes out, and the current models drop in price. I've been happy with my 6s since getting it in 2015 and I don't intend to replace it for at least another year. You don't have to get the X unless you're triggered by the bezels.

The next Apple Watch will probably be announced at the same time too. I'm satisfied with my first-gen model; it can be a little slow with apps but these days I mostly use it for notifications and fitness tracking.

with the iPhone I am primarily after the camera and battery life, everything else is inferior to what android offers. that, and the compatibility with the apple watch.

for the apple watch, I am after waterproofness and actually useful interactive features (messaging, actual third party apps, etc).

If the Samsung Gear whatever wasn't fuck huge and dorky looking I would just get that and be done with it.

How are the health applications that interface with the Apple watch?

Attached: 91mb0InIECL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1000, 409K)

The new fitbit coming out looks pretty cool. like an updated pebble

yes, it does, but Fitbit is purposely limiting their technology to extract upgrade purchases and subscriptions from their customers.

apple has the exact same sensors and way better third party integration. I think the only thing fitbit has on apple is the automatic tracking and the social aspect.

that said, my desire to get the fitbit versa is causing this... it's nice, but why not just get the apple watch and get WAY more features out of the exact same form factor?

I really with the Galaxy Gear didn't look like a 15 year old boy's watch, because I'd get it.

I only use the built-in Workout app, so I can't say anything about third-party stuff.

Get iPhone X and Apple Watch 3. Don’t wait you can always resell once the new model comes out for ~90-95% of the original cost.

>applel

Attached: 1513878407652.jpg (1198x836, 249K)

>ishit
>battery life
lmao

Attached: 1491063613505.png (645x7680, 466K)

keen to hear from people with the apple watch plz

Attached: FitbitPlum[1].jpg (800x419, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kr5PoOpsnjg

Apple watch is great, highly recommend it.

>t. Tim Cuck

Had an iwatch for about a month. Couldn't return that piece of shit fast enough. The user interface is complete shit. 50 billion different gesture trash that you have to memorize to do even the most basic task. Apple have absolutely no fucking clue what they're doing.

Attached: 61iP6dByMHL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

Attached: apple-watch-s1-hero[1].jpg (1600x1066, 246K)

What you SHOULD get is a Xiaomi Amazefit

Is there a fitness tracker type device that allows you to save and tabulate your data locally rather than phoning in your slightest motion back to company HQ and whoever they decide to sell you out to?

I like the idea of the devices, but am wary.

I'm so beyond caring about who will sell me out to who... there really is no way to avoid it so one may as well not even bother caring.

Attached: 133903-fitness-trackers-news-vs-fitness-trackers-in-the-wild-misfit-vs-withings-vs-fitbit-vs-samsung (970x647, 244K)

Apple watch. You don't have to sync your health data with icloud.

Bumping. Really want to get a decent discussion on this. Thanks!

see

gadgetbridge.org/

>t. soyboy

Samsung Gear S3 has been praised universally for its design, even by applefags. Looks like you're a puny cuck soyboy who can't handle a real man's watch. I have one and get nothing but complements from chicks.

Attached: 5647800_sd.jpg (381x640, 61K)

Apple no longer exists why do you faggots continue this meme apple was steve jobs now you only have tim faggot cook making half assed products

>real man's watch

Back to Sup Forums, kid, this is a real man's watch.
You're clearly new to this board.

Attached: yb.jpg (1044x696, 248K)

>my Samsung is shit better get a new Samsung

lol

>t. I glow in the dark

>thread about smartwatch
>posts a watch that can't even tell time correctly
Back to your nursing room gramps, you're daily internet hours are over for today.

>applel

Attached: Image281045387.jpg (594x648, 36K)

>why must you

>Always talk

>Like this?

>newfag

drink bleach

>iPhone
>camera and battery life

Attached: 1510069263453.jpg (596x628, 49K)

>reddit

You're all fucking toddlers playing with retarded toys, the state of Sup Forums

Attached: 1520415593535-g.jpg (403x292, 25K)

Morning bump

>I am also an Android fag... currently on the Galaxy S7 and it's a piece of laggy shit.
get a proper custom ROM and stop complaining

jesus, what a faggot

>with the iPhone I am primarily after the camera and battery life
lol what. S8/S9 and both Pixels are way better than any iPhone in both aspects

OP here. Suppose I wanted to continue to suck Samsung cock... Should I just wait for the Note 9, get a Gear S3, and be done with this?

people like you are the problem with modern society