Be me

>be me
>In highschool (year 11)
>trying to get admin on school computers
>figure out how to get admin on school computers (sethc exploit) yes it still works in Windows 10 (Microsoft fix ur shit)
>give admin to around 30 people
>other people figure out how to get admin
>whole year level now has admin
>I.T. catches on
>get email
>"Checking student computers tomorrow for administrative privileges, those who are caught will either be suspended or expelled.
>start pissing myself
>remove admin account from my computer, remove exploit, restart BIOS settings etc...
>still freaking out because everyone knows that I was the first to get admin I know someone will snitch

what should I do tomorrow how do u think they will check the account is local so it should come up on the domain right?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

you should get the fuck out, underage

You'll be fine, user. Just keep denying it if they suspect you.

If you go down with them they'll never know it's you. Put that admin privilege back on your computer and your friends won't rat you out.

You fucking shouldn't of told anyone you dimwat

Just put a nude photo of yourself on his computer and tell another faculty about it

Attached: 1520769393824.png (713x611, 26K)

>11yo
>windows 10

kek gtfo kiddo

They can't prove it if they're not keeping logs.Of course you're a sleazy rat if to your friends if you bail like this but if they snitch on you they ain't any better

this OP get him busted for CP

this is genius, OP please.

your reading comprehension is on point

Nice thumbnail asshole.

bad post

hes 17 or 18 faggot
an hero like that r9k weabo

If it's a local admin account it won't come up on the AD domain. The admin will check each computer's local accounts manually.

The only way he can know who created the accounts is to cross reference who was logged on at the time of the account's creation, assuming that information is logged. Or, he can just ask people until someone cracks and gives him more names. It might lead back to you, or it might not.

If you've deleted the admin accounts you've created, you might be fine. Event audit logs keep track of that stuff though, and that might be behind network admin access.

Enjoy your expulsion, kiddo. BTW being under the age of 18 is a bannable offense.

Just act dum "hurr what is internet hahaha"

jfc skiddie deny deny deny also underage gtfo

this is the kind of creativity stifling attitude the school system has that we don't need

dumbass. someone cares less about op then their college goals, that's for sure

Holy shit, this might actually work.

don't get your wig split or cheeks busted when you go to prison. just talk to yourself and act crazy, and the other inmates won't mess with you.

This is so fucking crazy it has to work

Attached: 1520262900444.jpg (247x245, 11K)

should have made every single computer in school with admin account, they cant punish everyone...

i was in a similar situation years ago, they offered me a pentesting thing. if you can demonstrate that you're willing to cooperate with them and that you made a mistake (you're young!) then maybe you'll get a similar deal? just don't act arrogant. head down, make a point that you made a mistake and that you deeply regret it now, tell them that you were responsible for other students getting admin and that you were afraid of them sharing information with the admin department or something similar as well. key is to act in a remorseful way and to demonstrate that you didn't have ill intentions.

>be smartest kid in school
>be able to hack admin access
>school finds out
>expelled for being too smart
>brainlet tier students graduate
>only accomplishments are hello world

I'd actually put expelled for hacking the entire school IT system on resume desu
Blog about it and some shit SV rag will fawn all over you
Too smart for pleb high school
Go directly to $300K/yr SV jobs
Yes, SV is that stupid
They'll put you in charge of a team of millennials who can't sploit shit

This.

Just nuke everything before is too late.

they cant expell the whole class. just deny everything and get your prom revoked or whatever other bullshit 'punishment' they come up with

source: i may or may not have engaged in similar shenanigans at my hs forever ago

It's not your problem it's such an easy exploit, play it cool

>ok class, if no one knows who was we will suspend recess time and school clubs
>now, anyone knows who was it?

Attached: 396.jpg (680x680, 63K)

They're not gonna suspend/expel a whole grade of kids. They just sent that out to get kids like you to shit your pants and stop fucking around with the school's equipment.