What's Sup Forums best smartphone at the time?

What's Sup Forums best smartphone at the time?

Attached: gay-iphone.jpg (270x290, 23K)

Treo 650

uhh...
probably my Curve

Xiaomi Mi6

Moto G3

HTC 8S.
Loved that thing, and WP was the best mobile OS I've ever used.
I wish they had kept making them

Iphone 5 or 5s. They’re the same and the only smertphones I’ve ever owned. I was kind’ve late to the smartphone game.

Attached: B0A06FE6-9008-497A-9F09-C67251AA767C.png (411x354, 3K)

i didn't own a good smartphone till last year with my 4s

iPhone 8 Plus

Xiaomi Mi A1

>200 EUR for the 64GB model
>unlocked bootloader
>stock Android
>SD card support
>great performance
>metal construction
>has every meme feature from flagship phones

I just bought it, and I love it (: It's a bit too big for me though, but it's not a major inconvenience.

Attached: 51NCKKA0dxL._SX466_.jpg (466x460, 32K)

I'm thinking about buying one, I have a redmi note 4 atm
Is it worth it or should I wate for another xiaomi device?

I love it. It's absolutely amazing, especially for the price it's totally worth it. Seriously, it's unbelievable how great this thing is, it feels like a proper, premium phone, not some cheap plasticky thing.

Pixel 1

Redmi note 4

iPhone SE

Redmi 4 prime and 4x have huge amount of serious hardware/software bugs so in the end it's not that great like it seems just looking at specs and price.

Which kind of bugs are we talking about?
I'm interested especially in the hardware bugs.

Oneplus 5T, great especially for x86 VM emulation

A nice gem that fits in your pocket.

Isn’t sd 625 kinda garbage? They say it lags and stutters occasionally, and even the old nexus 5 with sd 800 is faster, except for multicore benchmarks.

Nope, not at all. Everything works perfectly fine on Android 8. I'm actually quite impressed with its performance, I was expecting it not ti be able to run few games properly, but it does run at 60fps constantly, while remaining cool. I even ran benchmarks on this thing, and it barely warmed up. Watching YT videos and browsing with Chromium in split screen is perfectly smooth, with the phone remaining cool, even while charging.

N95
iPhone 4

These are the only two I can say were ahead of everything at their time. I really think my current Pixel 2 is the best phone ever right now too. Maybe the iPhone SE 2 is even better.

Hearthstone is not very smooth on a SD625. The Mi A1 is still exceptional, mind you. I recommended it to you when you made the thread.

The LG V30

I consider the iPhone 5s to be all-around the best smartphone of all time, just because of how unexpected the A7 was. Qualcomm was caught completely flat-footed by that SoC, and their first 64-bit offerings were pathetic in comparison. Everything on the 5s was just nice. Perfect size, super fast for the time, good bright screen with good viewing angles, good build quality. I remember having a Galaxy S3 but massively coveted a 5s. Ended up getting the SE which was basically the same thing but not nearly as much of a game-changer.

the 5th pocket is meant to be for coins not phones