Operational systems

What do you think of the anonymous Os?
Sorry if I have a typing error, I'm using google translate

Attached: Anonymous OS.png (1920x1080, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.canonical.com/2011/04/05/shipit-comes-to-an-end/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

literally compromised botnet and honeypot all in one

Do you prefer anoymous os or kali linux?

Attached: kali linux.jpg (1366x768, 254K)

larpy autism. "Anonymous" with the Gay Fawkes mask was never cool. Just install Debian.

I just use Linux mint, most of these other operational systems generally don't work fluently and are prone to crashes and bugs.

Attached: muh desktop.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

WTF even is this shit? Use a real distro or go back to Windows.

I use linux and so far no problems. I hate these paid windows.

Attached: windows e uma porra.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

You're just a 14 year old trying to look cool, you clearly don't know anything about linux.

Not him, not underage, not buying your shit. Fuck Microssoft, fuck Windows. Long live GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1519027214288.gif (320x240, 1.26M)

I'm not really saying you should use windows, I'm just tellim him to not use these meme hackerman distros.

oy vey! dont be so quick to judge, young one!

Attached: 1476268386462.gif (501x585, 85K)

kkk was wrong I was using vpn and tor and gave this message I copied it to google translator because I'm Brazilian and forgot kkkk

t. Kid

It might have some usefull tools but for normal user it's almost worthless find normal distro... i don't understand the hype.

This. This sums up the entire world of Loonix. How come nobody else fucking gets that? This is literally the only OS not to crash or display errors that no non Android can decipher or open up cryptic menus if all you wanna do is setup a damn printer.

Their gave the delayed al.

>kkk
Enzo, you know that this isn't a laughter in other languages, right?

What's wrong about Windows ?

I mean it's about 20$ from online shop, turn off all this tracking bullshit's or you can't download programs that turn it for you. But windows is pretty solid OS. I mean seriously because you know how to make rar trough commands in terminal it does not make you any smarter actually it's pretty stupid do simple task's like that.

Linux is pretty good OS system but i can guess that half of (linux) guy's here are using it for same things that i do on windows.

use terminus.
Perfer kali.
Get better DE. i3 can be riced to both be functional and look really hacker-ish so that's always fun to do.
Get a good background. I found pic related from a videogame about h4ck1n9 and it's real nice.

Attached: starfield_1.png (2560x1440, 2.6M)

This is Brazilian Portuguese.

Excuse me,kkk is Portuguese from Brazil!

Attached: dat.jpg (1800x1355, 936K)

I don't think he is worried about its price. Windows is pretty expensive in brazil so it became almost a cultural thing here to use a cracked windows copy. You don't even have to download anything, you can buy a pirated windows copy at any fly market.
Also, did you notice how he said "paid windows"? This poorfag probably thinks free software is free as in beer.

SOPA DE MACACAO

Sometimes I also see people selling Ubuntu DVDs here, even at the time when you could literally just ask one for free on the Ubuntu website.

I prefer CloverOS.

I mean, ok then but still i don't get it if i try to buy windows here in our store it will be worth of 40€ but it litteraly takes 15 minutes on page like key4you and you will find it for better price.

I mean It's 20 dollars not 200...

wow edgy cool hacker bruh XD

fedora is good

it's fucking stupid

Install Gentoo

>ships with MATE
It's hot trash.

Attached: 1473782132917.jpg (249x237, 32K)

>mom, i'm a 133T h@x0r now with this cool @n0nym0us 100Nix d1$tr0

Attached: putinhacking.jpg (584x581, 112K)

Why in the fucking hell would anyone use this? There's only one reason:
>l33t h@x0R1ng
Not in the good way. Kali Linux is a legitimate tool, used by professionals. AnonOS is basically a NEET 12 year old's dream to h@x the planet and attack governments.

If you download, and install that thing, you're a fucking retard. 100% CIA/FBI OS

>you could literally just ask one for free on the Ubuntu website.
You would not get one. The official website sells them, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I've made a decent amount of shekels by buying USB flash drives in bulk and selling them on Amazon. They're solely for plebs, who want to be hackers, or something. Kali live, ubuntu, and Mint aired on Mr. Robot, so it sold greatly.

I just gave away my business. But, yeah, they take like 10 minutes to make, and a USB is cheap as fuck, I make about $15 profit per item.

>You would not get one. The official website sells them,
You would up until 2011 blog.canonical.com/2011/04/05/shipit-comes-to-an-end/

They used to send them out for free, yeah. It was a godsend for poor saps like me who were still stuck on dial-up and couldn't easily download ISOs. Think I still have a couple of the discs they sent.