Which do you use and why?

Which do you use and why?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Android/comments/7oem7o/the_magisk_story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magisk because it's free software.

Neither

I have no idea what hqdefault is or does.
Sorry.

SuperSU isn't maintained by chainfire anymore, he sold it to a Chinese company and they haven't even released root for the pixel 2s yet.

Magisk is open source and under active development.

The LineageOS one.

>me in 2018
>using supersu

Attached: 1461032960924.png (612x491, 98K)

hqdefault is Bing's preferred filename for preview images. Now that Google has fucked up image search, expect to see more images from Bing searches (and its Duck Duck Go wrapper).

Migisk because it makes installing exposed easy.

This. Plus his story. Chainfire is an asshole.
reddit.com/r/Android/comments/7oem7o/the_magisk_story/

Magisk Hide is comfy af

Attached: IMG_20180227_182836_254.jpg (480x1280, 134K)

Magisk, because it can actually hide root and has support for modules.

Neither, LineageRoot Daemon + MicroG

Attached: astolfo1.jpg (480x756, 99K)

Use Ecosia and help to plant trees. It uses Bing's search engine.

Attached: main-qimg-009021c65abcd1d7ec0afe4e65172d0d-c.jpg (602x251, 41K)

I used SuperSu until recently. Magisk was the only way to root the latest version. I like that it has the ability to hide root built in and is easy to update.

Neither. Tinkering with Android is a battle long lost to Google. Redirect your efforts towards a mobile OS that encourages it.

how to pass safetynet check
am using microg

Magisk hide wont work for snapchat login, am i doing it wrong?

if it fails, use xposed+rootcloak+sudohide

Magisk looks like hipster trash, but is actually vastly superior

been stock for 2 years, but when i rooted i always used superSU. heared magisk is better now tho

magisk, open source and can hide root so certain apps that otherwise wouldn't work now do (snapchat, banking apps etc)

uninstall snapchat, reinstall it (don't launch it) turn on hide then launch snapchat

lineage os supersu because
>magisk is bloat
>I am not a normalfag that uses apps that detect for root
>supersu is more lightweight
I also use the microg lineage os rom.

I haven't rooted my Axon 7 Mini since I recently bought it a this month and I don't want to wipe it just yet since unlocking the bootloader will nuke and wipe my device

better to do it now user. It only gets harder as time goes on since you will have more and more data stored on it.

I'm honestly fine and comfy on stock for now and apparently next month the regular Axon 7 will finally get the Oreo OTA update in April so I'm hopeful the Axon 7 Mini will receive the OTA too and that OTA is supposed to introduce a more stock-like look and feel just like stock Android rather than keep sticking to ZTE's skin forever. The Chinks already got their Oreo update apparently

it's pretty impressive that they are sending out the oreo update already, but chances are you will not receive the P update.

SuoersSU, just because.

Up until a few years I used SuperSu, then had a phone that wasn't able to be rooted, and for about 2 years didn't have a rooted phone, then when I got a phone that could be rooted, I went to Magisk because it was much simpler, and I'll never go back. Magisk is far superior.