They killed the modded app that gave you unlimited adfree music

>they killed the modded app that gave you unlimited adfree music

What do you do to get free music via technology, Sup Forums?

Attached: Color-Spotify-Logo.jpg (1698x1150, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-ver-6-0-0-864-mod.198693/
community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Increase-maximum-songs-allowed-in-quot-Your-Music-quot/idi-p/733759
ihackedit.com/spotify-music-beta-mega-mod-apk/
labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.kapp.youtube.final
gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
github.com/anesthetiize/SpotifyHosts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stay home

Attached: lizard wink.jpg (640x640, 78K)

I pay $10 a month for free music. I paid $1 for 3 months back on new years.

File-sharing

>flac collection at home
>dedicated server to stream to phone on the go

imagine being too retarded to pirate and too poor to pay

Well... Technically you can torrent music and use Google Play Music to upload it to. They give you 50,000 song limit without using your storage space. Should be more than enough.

I also think that there's other "modded" versions of apps such as Pandora or whatever that are still able to do this. Didn't think Spotify would ever do this but doesn't surprise me considering how many millions of downloads these apps have all the time.

>I pay $10 a month for free music.

>streaming music

Head over to Sup Forums and find a sharethread. All the resources and archives are comprehensive and there.

You know the crackers released a fixed version right?
How can you be so inept at everything you do, OP

>using a botnet

I pay for it, because I am productive member of society rather than a NEET leech.

>I pay for it

sad

I miss Grooveshark so much, anons.

I got a decent phone plan with 2 gigs a month. It came with free Spotify, they updated the plan to 3 month free, but since I was there before I get Spotify for free as long as I'm with them

i'm a neet but i still pay

same, but i miss rdio too. rdio's interface was excellent.

i just use spotify family with a group of friends. Effectively i pay like 2 dollars a month and thats worth it in my opinion. Im ready to pay for services and or applications i use often and heavily, especially if thsy cost me less than 5 dollars.

slsk

Sorry, I think you meant pic related

Attached: logo-ares.jpg (245x235, 10K)

>I pay ... for free ...

This shit is so stupid. They aren't owed any money for streaming out music that isn't theirs. When I use the cracked version of spotify i'm not doing it to pirate, i'm doing a service to the industry where everything should be equally free to listen to instead of being locked behind dumbass walls like spotify.

Car radio with a half-broken antenna + adfree + "personality" free stations.

I don't have this problem, stop being a faggot, OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-010300.png (1080x1920, 861K)

>Voice audiobook player

my nigga

This, just go to ihackedit and download the latest apk

>using a proprietary botnet that uses DRM to restrict you

I download it.

>when the FOSS software is vastly superior to any proprietary shit

RadioDroid surprised me pleasantly too.

>install Firefox Nightly for Android
>install uBlock Origin add-on
>turn on request desktop site
>go to spotify.com
>login to your account
>use the Spotify web player
>voilà you faggot

Attached: Firefox_Nightly_Logo _2017.png (2001x2065, 417K)

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-ver-6-0-0-864-mod.198693/

I'm only going to spoonfeed you because O want more people to fuck Spotify over:

Mobilism, newest v8. Make a burner account if it doesn't work. And stop being faggots, fucking reddit is more on top of this than you are.

I also use that. It's fucking great. Needs a little more work on the UI though.

>$10 a month
>free music

What's the modern equivalent of LimeWire these days? Preferably malware-free.

It does, but so far as functionality, its better than TuneIn. It also actually reads tags properly, unlike TuneIn.

Cant afford 10$ a month.

What is youtube?

Soulseek

Soulseek. Open source and only for music. A lot of transcoded, but has most music, down to the most obscure stuff.

Tunein is like everything I hate about proprietary radio apps. Fuck them. There needs to be more open source alternatives to the shit we see out there.

>they killed the modded app that gave you unlimited adfree music
Unlimited? Hardly. In terms of music library and storage.
community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Increase-maximum-songs-allowed-in-quot-Your-Music-quot/idi-p/733759
Don't forget this:
ihackedit.com/spotify-music-beta-mega-mod-apk/
>Songs stored on the servers are encoded in different bitrates – so when you log into the server with a free account – you can only download at the max bitrate for your account (so about 128kbps) usually. If you have a premium account – this apk will download the exteme bitrate if you have that selected in your settings
You would be better off listening to music on YouTube most likely. Torrenting and Soulseek are still very much alive.

Just use jewtube. wtf is wrong with you people??

I didnt really have a problem with tunein, it was comfy to have podcasts and radio in one, but the lack of tag support was shit and I just don't trust proprietary apps anymore.

>youtube + adblock

>youtube + adblock
For 128 kbps MP3 perhaps. At even that can't be confirmed, due to numerous compression algorithms.

Thanks Anons.

Deezloader Reborn

>youtube
look at this dood

I just installed this on my phone, works great so far.

Where can I find the source?

it isnt open source (SoulSeekQt) but theres an outdated client called nicotine that is open source

i havent used nicotine tho, i recommend soulseekqt even though it doesn't respect your freedoms, there's a linux appimage

It is going to be hilarious when this service goes broke. It doesn't make a profit at all.

A distributed torrent service with similar streaming and local saving could do the same thing, with less ads and lower costs.

just head over to mediafire and download whatever albums you want

>What do you do to get free music via technology, Sup Forums?
I download my music

Streaming music is a concept I still can't fully grasp

Attached: 1475793757100.jpg (480x471, 43K)

same here. streaming anything is gay.

I'm unironically writing my own music server and Spotify clone that lets me stream from it.

I'd stream my own but mpd is a pile of shit that refuses to work

Works on my machine

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-065816.png (1080x1920, 645K)

so i downloaded buch of songs off Spotify before this went down, how do i extract the music files to keep?

>talk about spotify on Sup Forums any time prior to last month
>100% of replies are anti-normie shitposting
>piracy apk has issues
>suddenly bi-hourly threads begging for fixes

Sad desu.

google

>tfw deezloader reborn for desktop is more or less dead. Deezer account is now required and the development page is shut down.

back to rutracker, oh well
The only reason I even used deezloader was to give my mom some easy and safe way to download music

Newpipe, because I can just listen to my YouTube playlists.

NO, you should use One Click Hoster (OCH) like uploaded or share-online. You can find Warez on the pages
www.ddl-warez.to
www.ddl-music.to

Fuck Spotify. Music must be free.

They'll detect you and ban you

Attached: 1518687006.jpg (495x604, 64K)

What server software do you use?
I want to do the same

This when on the go and mpd at home with downloaded music

Attached: 1283629955587.jpg (960x1280, 555K)

If you like podcasts, try antennapod. It's not pretty by any means, but it's FOSS.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-07-02-51.png (1440x2560, 1.1M)

gnu/linux shit parade started here thread.
ubuntu worst shit ever I seen.

Attached: 160A9423-9B89-44A2-BA19-41AF97F29E1C.png (650x650, 26K)

It costs them money to use other peoples songs

If all music was free you'd never get any music with any decent production value/concerts or anything and everyone's music would have the quality of your average SoundCloud college dropout

How about you stop being a nigger and just pay for it? Can't afford $5?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20_04-04-34.png (1213x884, 576K)

Years and years of p2p file transfers and usenet combined with an SD card. Its really not that hard
Not him but just use Plex.

This. Imagine being so stingy you have to use a shitty hacked APK for something as important as music

>This shit is so stupid. They aren't owed any money for streaming out music that isn't theirs.
They license it out you giant fucking retard.

So this is the intelligence of the average commietard

And..?

what the hell are you on about

piracy helps the industry

GROOOVEEE SHAAAARRRKK

>Grooveshark founder died of unknown causes
>unknown causes
>unknown
Fuck, never mess with them unless you have a large audience (ex:fans and followers) to back you up.

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-023553.png (1080x1920, 199K)

Attached: 1521495640464.jpg (576x199, 15K)

You are trying to make sense with a statement that could be viable but you just said it in one of the worst ways possible (even if NEETshits do infest 4pleb).
Makes the most sense since with piracy you get a test run of new music you may like for free which is good, and then you can buy a CD/Vinyl to support that band and get a great audio quality format of your favorite songs.
Also CDs are kino for when driving, AUX/Bluetooth shit can't even compete.

hai piracy is essentially free advertising, ontop of that a lot people who pirate probably wouldnt spend money in the first place. The eu actually payed for a repressed a study which looked into piracy they decided to repress it since their findings didn't backup claims that piracy is bad. I think companies just get pissed over it because theyll looks at snatches on a torrent and count them all as lost sales when in reality they were never sales to begin with. gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
The study is linked here desu, i only read the first few pages with a summary of the entire study but the amount supposedly lost in revenue was something like 4%

Attached: 1512080351131.png (617x347, 55K)

Isn't plex some kind of botnet? Is it free?
Heard that plex does not require port forwarding which would mean that it uploads the media on one of their servers first. I want to avoid this.

Huh? I'm not getting ads and I don't pay for it, I just ran some powershell script that I found on reddit lel.

Doesn't work mang, it launches the Web player for a second then redirects back to the home Page and tells you to buy the app

>Isn't plex some kind of botnet?
No
>Is it free?
Yes
>Heard that plex does not require port forwarding which would mean that it uploads the media on one of their servers first.
You just have to actually forward the port and tinker some settings then you can run remote access without running through their servers.

Just use a burner e-mail

This is what I used:
> github.com/anesthetiize/SpotifyHosts

Only thing I changed was 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 in the hosts file.

Hasn't failed me yet.

Attached: smartboy.png (1000x800, 285K)

k, thanks. will try with banana pi.

or just go to rutracker and download all of your chinese songs? why the fuck would i pay for music

>subscription

Attached: 1507139904069.jpg (690x720, 77K)

I pay 5€/month with the student discount.
I'm good.

>imblying that you cant just import everything in one .json file
>imblying they havent already tried and didnt fail
>imblying i have recived any mail since 3 weeks
>b-b-b-but they WIL BAN YOU
Premium cucks everyone seems like you are out of your daily soy prescription good goim, you should leave this thread and go to drink more of it :^)

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

>not memeing spotify family to your imotou and let dad credit card pay for it
lmao i get free shit