/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user finds out the seller cancelled his order without notifying him • user reviews the Redmi 5 Plus • Neewer NW700 has different internals from the BM-800 • A look at chink shit Gameboy clones • user's Xiaomi Wiha set came >Old New
• user's glass "sculpture" shattered sadly/luckily it wasn't inside their rectum • user bought the chinkiest tablet possible, is surprised it came loaded with bloated shit malware • user orders Hybrid Pro gets two for the price of one instead • user got his Amazfit BIP • user has been blessed by a mountain of chink packages proceeds to list every item after unboxing refurbs his phone • user is happy with his chinky screwdriver set
• user reviews bluetooth beanie
• user spends three webms unboxing some pens
• user buys some whetstones
• user considers plastering his walls with noise dampening foam • user gets some nice looking chopsticks

Previous thread

Attached: csg class.jpg (500x521, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xp-pen.aliexpress.com/store/bigsale/1910017_224021.html
aliexpress.com/item/Redcircle-600-Mechanical-Pencils-Professional-Metal-Mechanical-Pencil-Line-Art-Pen-0-3-2-0-mm/32228836123.html
aliexpress.com/item/Baseus-PC-Expansion-Dock-2-Port-USB-3-0-Charger-TF-SD-Card-Reader-1000Mbps-To/32784637491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mdWvU9RF5ew
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-20/u-s-is-said-to-plan-heavy-china-tariff-hit-as-soon-as-this-week
archive.is/xCsEV
aliexpress.com/item/Razer-Deathadder-Mouse-3500DPI-Gaming-Mouse-Razer-Goliathus-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-320mmx240mmx3mm-Without-Package-Lowest-Price/32785572106.html
youtu.be/xZR0Pit7qZM
s.aliexpress.com/JVZfmIbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you guys have general success with chinese stuff or what

Just because it's Chinese made doesn't mean it's bad. A lot of products we buy is actually good.

Like Chinese trailer hitches

My sunglasses came in and they look just like the real product for a tenth of the price. The only negative thing is that they were advertised as polarized, but only one of the four lenses (the black one) is.

Attached: poc.jpg (3228x1272, 1.14M)

any of you guys know if NICEHCK's Bro has a good mic quality?

>want something small and plastic, usually a specialty item or unique decoration
>go to amazon
>$20
>go to wal-mart
>doesn't exist
>go to ali
>$0.76, dear friend

RN5 global, anyone? Looks like my dream phone. Any official word as to whether it has type C?

Cool shit i can buy for cheap?
No retardku bullshit pls

xp-pen.aliexpress.com/store/bigsale/1910017_224021.html

Which one? i got around 50$ to spend

Are chink SSDs worth it? i found a 120gb PNY CS900 for $38, i dont know if i should buy that or a chink SSD

link it u bitch

NEVER MIND THEY LOOK FAKE YOU GOT THE WRONG ONES

Kingdian s280.

What's off about them?

Attached: 1520806994336.jpg (639x869, 68K)

> chipgenius
to check the controller chip and flash ram chip

> hw2test
to check and verify the stated capacity of flash memory

>"I don't even care anymore" news edition
That link to the 3rd party chat, tho...

greetings friends what are your recent purchases ?
I myself plan to order empty tea bags, and a vita2sd adapter for anniversary sale.
I'm waiting for an Enlan M07, an orico microusb, a rice container, onigiri molds, right angle RCA adapters, a qi adapter, and a usb powered led strip for my bookshelf !

google the brand and you see you fucked up

Attached: lolwat.png (597x216, 29K)

I got a POC helmet from aliexpress. Decent quality and looks great.

Nope only microUSB unfortunately.

Anyone got some good MMCX cables? I got nicehck Bros and I like them, but seems like the cable is ocassionaly fucking up somewhere and I can't figure out where exactly. I don't to buy new ones since I'm pretty sure they work fine, just could use a new cable

Attached: CABLE-MMCX-MIC-BK__33328.1509044489.630.630.jpg (630x630, 128K)

Attached: 1521490685652.jpg (951x130, 34K)

Diy colonoscopy

no chink SSD's are no longer worth it. Huge risk of loosing you data and not that much cheaper than legit SSD's

I did this once with an endoscope I bought from Aldi while drunk. Had my vet nurse friend check out my colon, she said it looked healthy. Good to know.

>Redmi has microwave not usb c, that's one of the reasons
Can't link properly sorry but guy in last thread meant microusb.

The Redmi has micro and Mi A1/Max has usb c. What's the difference between each? don't they serve the same function just different shapes? I think microusb is better because of availabilty.

Attached: 1521011112794.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

that must be a new low here on Sup Forums... I WELCOME IT!

Attached: 1521490856163.jpg (992x145, 43K)

I got my satrend a10 fake phone, but I can't connect it to my real phone.

Attached: UTB8abgHvNHEXKJk43Je761eeXXai.png (532x434, 477K)

tested all. no dead devices.

Attached: 1521459301023.webm (640x480, 1.57M)

It's a Bluetooth interface that let's you control your phone from a distance, which you keep hidden as a theft prevention measure. (Yeah, I live in a "third world" country so I need one)

Attached: HTB1AvajOpXXXXacapXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg (750x837, 108K)

How does this prevent you from getting mugged

It doesn't, the idea is that you give the guy the fake phone and keep the real one hidden.

Monkey see monkey want.
If you look like some poor bastard who can't even afford a smartphone your chances of getting mugged decrease greatly.

US?

The Ali app has a group buy feature where if your friends buy the same think shit as you both of you get a discount. It's basically an easier affiliate program for the app.

So what are we gonna buy, friend?

Almost, Brazil

Friendly reminder that many of Igor/Audiobudget's graphs and impressions are deeply flawed, and is extremely defensive when questioned about it.
Pic related can be found on his TIMMKOO C630 review.

Attached: highIQ.png (763x1095, 210K)

Guys, I need a graphics tablet for beginners, I have around 50$ to spend.
Any suggestions

>metalbody
>7dollaruuz
aliexpress.com/item/Redcircle-600-Mechanical-Pencils-Professional-Metal-Mechanical-Pencil-Line-Art-Pen-0-3-2-0-mm/32228836123.html

Attached: IMG_20180320_113557.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

I have one. It's good.

>old new

This was suspected for a while, he couldn't even figure out how to put the Piston Air into his ears correctly as he just jammed them straight in and then complained it hurt his ears.

I don't understand.

I ordered the octal with it, but it hasn't left China yet. Really looking forward to owning a helmet that matches my sunglasses and isn't falling apart.

Attached: HYDWH.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Are there any USB hubs that has both Ethernet AND SD/MicroSD card slot?
All I can find are either Ethernet only or Ethernet+USB, no card slot.

If it's a USB-C hub, would be better if it could charge via USB-C as well.
If it's a USB-A hub, having at least one extra USB-A port would be better.

> I don't understand

I think user is being facetious about the fact that POC can stand for People Of Colour. You didn't fuck up.

aliexpress.com/item/Baseus-PC-Expansion-Dock-2-Port-USB-3-0-Charger-TF-SD-Card-Reader-1000Mbps-To/32784637491.html

Don't buy chink bike helmets.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdWvU9RF5ew

I agree, I own remax rm600m which he said to be sibilance/peaky and found that it's nothing like that.

I tested it with weeb songs, which as you know, are mastered brightly and usualluhave earbleeding treble.

no peak or sibilance I can hear. It's nothing like what he said

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-20/u-s-is-said-to-plan-heavy-china-tariff-hit-as-soon-as-this-week
rip /csg/

for old laptops yea

Bit too social there, buddy

nobody's perfect, you spam gore and cp every time someone else makes a thread before you to get it deleted

>the world is just burgerland
the current state of american education

this

I'll need this when visiting Paris

Anyone have experience with pic related?

Attached: 230849143869.jpg (457x467, 77K)

Why?

which thread are we using

Own one, feels pretty good

Got my chink IEMs

Attached: IMG_20180320_174342~01.jpg (2545x2396, 744K)

Go back to your telegram safe space

Let us know if you get a bunch of sand.

Recommend me some cheap headsets. They're pretty much just to play CSGO, I'm tired of using my earbuds.

I have the previous model with one USB, works like a charm & as yet no house fire.

Are you going to use it as your autism helmet? I sure hope you don't plan on actually riding your bike with a knock off chinkshit.

I would probably end up telling you to go buy a X220T.

Bought a custom mousepad for $8, but somehow they fucked up the anime pixels on the face. I complained and they offer me $3 discount. What do? Should I just not care that much about it and take three bucks?, its like how do you even fuck this up.

pic and link?
i want to buy a custom mousepad and im not sure if my image will work

there might be hope for us swedes

archive.is/xCsEV

this is projection so hard it would be visible on the moon.

superlux

Here is the fuckup
Its otherwise okay.

So what do I do hmmm. I got it from HUADO

Attached: dispute final.png (1566x675, 1.19M)

It won't be long till you dirty it with doritos and cum stains. Who cares

PSA: Don't buy the chink Deathadders. I've had mine for about 6 months and I have to say the sensor is garbage, out of the box it only works on thick black cloth surfaces like the 'goliathus' mousepad it came with. Then slowly it becomes less and less responsive, cleaning the surface of the mousepad helps, but only so much. Right now it only works if you tilt the mousepad (or the mouse) about 90 degrees, as in it only captures data at a very narrow angle. Its garbage.

Attached: 1520286852330.png (468x597, 21K)

Damn, I was about to pull the trigger on one. Which vendor did you get it from???

Are there any good chink smart watches?

so its fake ? I had a real Razer for years now and perfect.

Sounds like you got a fake. There's real ones on there too.

Did it register on the Razer app as legit? Maybe chinks copied the ID

Actually no I wanted a quality product.

Most likely. I'll probably tear it apart later this week, check the sensors and what not. I'll let you guys know.

This is the one I got. It worked perfectly fine for abuot 3 months, then I'd have to wash the mousepad more and more frequently. Now I have to tilt it at a very specific angle to be able to use it, at all. I think the problem might be compounded by unadjustable sensor raise or whatever it's called, it works on thinner surfaces but only if you hold it a tiny bit higher, which is not a thing you'll actually be doing. I had a deathadder many years ago and this one looks and feels exactly like one, it's very comfortable and build quality is nice. I might have just gotten a dud.

aliexpress.com/item/Razer-Deathadder-Mouse-3500DPI-Gaming-Mouse-Razer-Goliathus-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-320mmx240mmx3mm-Without-Package-Lowest-Price/32785572106.html

Yeah but getting it to register is apparently just a matter of firmware. Hey it worked great for about 3 months, now it's just unbearably uncomfortable to use. Thinking about buying a new mouse in fact.

Xiaomi Bip
youtu.be/xZR0Pit7qZM

Hi there anons, just got some chinkshit today in the mail, no pictures though.

I got some einsear t2 earphones. I'm somewhat disappointed in them to be honest, haven't gotten the time to play around with them so far, but they don't seem to fit well on my ears and I can a shit ton of background noise (specially on my tablet that I use a lot to listen to classical music when I'm reading in bed). It might be some issue with the devices but the white noise is far more pronounced in these earphones than it was on my meme x5.
In regards to construction quality they seems to be quite well put together, I'm going to play around with them a while longer and then I will report back.

I also got some a Amazfit Bip, the quality of the screen in low ligh environments leaves a lot to be desired. It looks like a gameboy color screen or some shit, weirdly it's really really good in direct sunlight. I still haven't had a chance to test it througly but I will use it tommorow on my morning run and report back to /csg/.

I'm also going to take this post to ask anons if they are disappointed with the BGVP meme. I broke both (the original and the nicehck one) pretty easily and was very disappointed with the construction quality of them ( one of them just stopped working and another one I broke when I pulled the cable). I was wondering if it was just me being a retard or if there are other anons who are disappointed with them.

>he said, after asking the discord cabal for a witty comeback

Yeah I had a Hama optical mouse that worked perfectly for five years and it was 3€

Hello csg, I fell for the chuwi (hi10 Pro) meme a few months ago, I've been using it the past 2 weeks and (although I use it for manga reading, comfy shitposting and YouTube) and it just werks

Basically:
- At first booting was like superslow, but it was fixed by deactivating windows suspension
- Battery is actually better than what they announce, they said it can handle 5 hours of YouTube and shit, it lasted me 8h while watching anime at 0~50% bright
- It sucks for gaming in Android but I blame Android poor resources optimization
- Screen brightness is pretty decent
- The built in speakers suck ass, headphones are recommended

I also got the chuwi magnetic keyboard but I barely use it, it's like superheavy (doubles the tablet weight)

I'm gonna try running some games on windows now, retro rpg and VN stuff for the moment, also if you have questions about it just ask here

Attached: 20180320_110540.jpg (3264x1836, 1.14M)

Does anyone know if I can remove this brand badge thing without damaging the bag or have it leave a trace? I don't understand China's obsession with branding everything with their noname stuff.

Attached: china.jpg (1397x1048, 576K)

Why would you even get one from China in the first place? I doubt the price cut was all that all that big. Was it even close to 40-50%?
And if it breaks on you, you have no warranty to cover your ass. Plus I'd never buy anything even slightly expensive from China period. Just a stupid decision all around.

It was like 25 dollars lol. Don't advice buying them tho.

Just see this over the top.
Free shipping 2pcs Frog Animal Embroidered cartoon patches iron on popular Motif hat bag shoe Applique embroidery accessory
s.aliexpress.com/JVZfmIbU

Attached: 16453844552070852408.jpg (850x850, 196K)

Hehe.

I like MUJI pens, are the copycats any good? If so, which ones? If not, what's the best place to order originals?

would this make a good phone for my elderly dad? looking for something sturdy, easy to use, big buttons and nice battery life

Make sure it's genuine and you should be golden. I bought the 10000mAh variant back in 2016 and it's been solid af.

Attached: c04f22de6232d51d5c6520b8b69636e2.jpg (3000x2250, 531K)

Is randomizer dead forever?

show boypussy, or pink nips