Will crypto come back?

Will crypto come back?

Attached: 1516564163206.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/plattsburgh-new-york-cryptocurrency-mining-ban-2018-3
cnbc.com/2018/02/05/this-european-royal-family-might-invest-in-cryptocurrencies.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but in long time

No! It's crashing only for like the 6th time. Surely this time will be different!

/s

Idk I sure hope so. Did not like looking at my portfolio today.

Did it go somewhere?

The day of trading buttcoins for pennies will come soon.

idk buy more gpu dirty miner

>come back?
What happened this time?

>/s
Faggot

it's dependent on what different governments do about cryptocurrency

stuff like businessinsider.com/plattsburgh-new-york-cryptocurrency-mining-ban-2018-3 will hurt it in the long run
not so much the actual ban, just the fact people know there's a ban (i.e. if everyone in ny just stopped mining, it would hurt crypto less than if it were publicly announced as banned)

stuff like cnbc.com/2018/02/05/this-european-royal-family-might-invest-in-cryptocurrencies.html will help it

overall there's nothing i could tell you as far as how much of an influence it will be in the future
i can tell you that if it gets more influential we might see graphics card companies advertise more and sell more with miners as their audience

one of the biggest problems with it is how unstable it is and how little the people who have bitcoin know about investing
there's people today right now buying graphics cards and starting to mine, and it'll be a real long time before they see profits even if they play their cards right
another consequence of its instability is that other governments wouldn't love to take on an unstable currency. yes, our currency isn't very stable either (as we live in a capitalist society), but it changes very little compared to how much bitcoin changes per hour, making it unlikely that any sane government will ever truly support crypto (or that anything good will come of such a change)

Attached: file.png (851x523, 46K)

100K by the end of the year, nocoinz faggots.

Attached: 1513849604961.jpg (780x465, 58K)

>come back
You could never trade crypto for real currency. It's worthless.

>lower price = less miners
>less miners = lower difficulty
>lower difficulty = more profit
>more profit = more miners

CYCLICAL

>that spacing
>/s

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>/s
You need to go back

>/s
What is this? Some ebin reddit reddit meme?

Attached: qnyGAFFx.jpg (400x400, 18K)

It will coe back to nothing where it belongs

>gov bans crypto
>gov comes up with own crypto
>it's actually a fiat hybrid fiapto
>gov doesnt allow exchange free crypto to gov crypto unless being heavily taxed and declared
>"s...see crypto is the future !"
>still can't buy a week groceries without waiting two months for convertion
Noggin joggin.

it never went away

It'll die off for a few years and then bubble again when people have forgotten about the last one.
Then the bubble will pop again and no-one will have seen it coming. THIS IS THE FOURTH FUCKING TIME

Sadly this is true. There is always money in crypto being circulated except its also adding in value from investors/miners. Crypto should just have a set market cap to solve this instead of a set amount of a coin. Keep the value isolated from external powers and let the gooks play with their money.

Next October yeah.
>/s
/kys

>>/s
>/kys
This. This gentleman can spot out redditors without trying.