Why shouldn't i buy this?

Why shouldn't i buy this?

Attached: asus-zenbook-ux330ua-notebook-intel-core-i5-6200u-hubbyhoneyworld-1701-10-hubbyhoneyworld@5.jpg (800x499, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ASUS-UX303-13-Inch-Laptop-model/dp/B00KTL21RA#customerReviews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls respond

Because you already have a computer and you never leave the house anyway.

Im posting from my phone because my computer is retarded and needs to be replaced

I own one, it's pretty good. It's rather light, and I can do what I need on it.

dumb phoneposter

Oh so i should buy it then
Im looking for the most cost effective machine ~$700 with a long battery life

H-help so i dont have to be a dumb phoneposter any longer

Attached: 1517557570698.png (1066x600, 217K)

>Im looking for the most cost effective machine ~$700 with a long battery life
Nothing can compete.

Attached: 1519064862455.png (695x948, 621K)

I fucking hate thinkpads
My dad had at least 15 t420s growing up and they were all so dog shit the sight of one triggers me to this day

>t. dumb phoneposter

>t."think"pad poster

From what I remember the battery life on windows was good. I'm running linux on it right now and generally get a day of uni out of it

Attached: bwainPad.jpg (596x521, 34K)

>ishit

Attached: 1521232188255.jpg (2000x1333, 311K)

it's ok i'm not an applefag

APPLEFAGS BTFO

Why shouldn't I buy this? [spoiler] I'm gonna buy it anyway [/spoiler]

Attached: iur[1].jpg (1801x1200, 300K)

It's SNSV Chinese garbage

Attached: Alex7.png (986x797, 869K)

>all-day
Good wording. This doesn't mean 24 h battery. Just 13 hours (tested)

If you want long battery life and low power usage, look into those arm powered Windows laptop running native x86 programs. The newer ones can stay in sleep mode for month or more and usage time is ~20+ hours.

Useful if you're looking for battery life with windows x86 functionality

design should come second to functionality if you plan to use your computer instead of placing it on a shelf.

1: the trackpad is going to be miserable to use and asus' trackpad drivers are known for causing massive CPU usage issues with smooth scrolling.
2: the keyboard is almost guaranteed to be mushy garbage that's unresponsive and borderline painful to type on, and if this is your main computer, you will notice this very quickly. good luck doing literally anything on it.
3: screen might be absolute trash, previous 13" Asus UX3 series laptops with 2560x1440 screens had massive color shift issues where yellows turned a nice mustard green because the panels were fucking garbage.
4: poor expandability. you have how many USB ports? how many thunderbolt ports? you'll be dragging along dongles and hubs everywhere you go, it'll be a fucking mess.
5: thermals are likely garbage and on top of that more than likely to burn the shit out of you and/or sterilize you passively.
6: ASUS QC has dropped massively over the course of the past decade and very few things they make are still worth buying today. their laptops are very mid-tier at this point.

i'm not going to write up a goddamn six-page essay here but you need to stop looking at it as "OOOH LOOK ITS SHINY GRUG LIKE SHINY" and actually think of daily tasks you use your computer for and how well you will be able to do them on any given computer

note 7 btw, I can almost guarantee it's a nightmare to repair

Then get an elitebook.

DON'T DO IT OP!
Bought a Ux303 model 2 years ago which now has a broken hinge. It's a well known design fault in the UX series. Check the Amazon reviews
amazon.com/ASUS-UX303-13-Inch-Laptop-model/dp/B00KTL21RA#customerReviews

Just out of warranty too!