Facebook

Be Honest - have you done it Sup Forums
??????

Attached: fb.png (325x66, 2K)

3 years ago.

It's fine. Just do it.

never had it

Long time ago. Wish I had never used it in the first place.

You can't

the only real answer

Attached: tips.gif (335x258, 1.98M)

I don't use facebook. I don't use twitter.
I use VKontakte :3

Attached: index.png (225x225, 2K)

Yes, a long time ago. It's amazing what you realize about people once you step outside of social media for a while. How people are so obsessed with their online image and reputation even if no one gives a shit about them. How narcissist people have become.

I deleted my Facebook account back in July 2016, it was an addiction for me

Yes and i am embarrassed (as you should all be) at the fact i used it in the first place. the zucc will always have my (albeit) out of data information. Why did i document my life for him and other social media lizards? How can i undo the damage?

Never had it. Even before I was Sup Forums-pilled I thought that posting info and photos of yourself is a retarded idea.

I deleted in 2014 because seeing the successful life of normies made me suicidal

Never used it, so no.

Yeah, about 10 years ago.

Like three years ago, because I don't like Jews.

I did when I was a teenager, but I've had it for 5 years now just to use the messenger to keep in touch with family

none of you deleted your facebook. It's still there, along with all the data(and full control thereof to Facebook.)

mail.ru shit

I use Mail.Ru a well (:

Its been 4 months. Its hell of a good feeling.

Deleted it on 2015-12-21 and never looked back.

My phone number and email are the same since 2006 and I have Viber. Those who want to reach me can.

No, I haven't used it in 5 years though.
Delete doesn't do anything since you can at any time restore your entire account by verifying your identify.

Why would you voluntarily put on the yellow armband?
Don't create one in the first place, but if you were stupid enough to do it (like me) just walk away.

Yeah, did it in January. Just deactivated it, makes absolutely no difference, they still save your shit and track you even if you delete your account. Also nerd messenger for school so I'll be stuck in the botnet for a while

5 years clean, feels good man.

Donut delet.
All it does is mark your account and not in a good way.

Just walk away.

Attached: Just walk away.jpg (1904x796, 835K)

No, I stopped using it two years ago, barely used it before then because I was really reluctant to get one but was forced due to school.

what If I used a fake name, never posted a picture and didn't "like" posts ? checkmate.

I want to but it's still the only way to do group IM with all my friends
I wish I could delete Facebook and still use Messenger

I dont have account and never had. I seriously consider making one however, due to how it start to be required or make things easier.

/p/ and /cgl/ openly stated that people who do cosplay photos and DONT have FB are considered weirdos and dangerous people, even if they happen to own their own sites where they upload photos. Many artists have "artistic" profiles and its the only way to contact them as they dont post their email adresses. For example, I need to contact one right now just like I had last year - but I dont have her email adress, only know her FB profile. Year ago I had to ask friend for help so I could send message from his account (which also really fucked up FB suggestions algorithm for said friend, something he found really funny).

There are news about people who couldnt get jobs because HR couldnt check their FB profiles, too. Many shops upload news about their restockings, events or other activities on FB, at least many allows browsing without having account.

Im afraid that while I never had account, I might be forced to have one soon.

What to do? Is there any way to use FB saftely, without giving more info than they automatically collect via sites plugins and so on?

this

i just have a blank facebook acc, i don't give a fuck. i log in on very rare occasions and the activity seems to have gone down. it was always just a bunch of narcissism and sjw faggotry tho

Never used it.

reporting in.
people still use FB? sick fucks.

>ever having facebook in the first place

wish my significant other would

she's on the facebook 24/7

Whats the mail server for mail.ru? Mail.mail.ru?

Never created an account :^)

By now, Facebook will have collected enough data to know that you used a fake name and associate that fake name as an alias.

Never had one.

Anyone find it amusing that they're using twitter to advocate against social media?

my account got blocked 2 months ago because apparently you have to use your real name.

It's pretty sad, i had a shitton of good internet friends that i'll never get to talk to again.

This. I did it about4 years ago and it feels great. I had it "deactiated" for about 2 years prior to actually deleting, but it feels especially good to be free of it all-together.

>EVER having social media accounts
hello normalfags

>deletefacebook
Hello failed normalfags

Never even made one because I isolated myself from everyone around the time it was new and never made any new friends so I had no reason to have one.

Attached: 1483560989992.png (568x590, 233K)

I stopped about 3 years ago, to this day my family still question me about me (why don't you want to keep in contact?! Are you ashamed with us or something?), they're so dependent on it they've forgotten how people interacted before it came along.

>damned if you do and damned if you don't

You're quite the snowflake aren't you

I still have it so my gf can post pics of me and my mom can see them.

but it's been probably > 4 years since i've used facebook in any real sense

No and I don't plan to. I just don't look at my wall very often. I want to keep using Facebook messenger which essentially replaces texting and events is useful too.

Now you're all going to be those weird nobodys that make organising stuff difficult.

Shit, I don't use Facebook in the traditional sense, I use it whenever the 'sign in with facebook' option comes up if I'm on a new website, I suppose that's just as bad for data harvesting

You seem confused, in either case you're damned because both cases are the same.
You can't delete your facebook account without having one to begin with. there is no "damned if you don't", "don't" is not having one to begin with.

I don't even know what it looks like

But you're damning people for doing the right thing "failed normie", you're the normie pal

I would have done it years ago but me and my gf talk through Messenger most of the time

go away normie

I still have it even though it's just old family members posting Minion memes and shit.

Don't assume that just because I dislike you as well, that I'm the same one to say "failed normie".

In what way is it "the right thing"? Erasing your mistakes doesn't mean you never made them, those people are still the same as they ever were, they're just moving to a new platform (Twitter).

There's no damning people. You were born a normalfag. You should blame your parents.

In the case of a failure, you should blame yourself.

Never had it

Yes. I deleted my Facebook years and years ago, probably for a rather unusual reason. Facebook had just added XMPP to their messenger service so I signed up there so I could use that to talk to people. I added Facebook to the normal XMPP app on my phone and tried it. It didn't work that well because Facebook would lock me out every single time I hopped from one WIFI to the next or just went from WIFI to 4g. Basically oh you're in a new location, you have to go home and verify that its you from a computer using your "normal" IP. I deleted my account after giving up on it because it turned out to be unusable.

You could have prevented this

Attached: myspacetom.gif (500x281, 76K)

No, because I love exploring the pages / photos / content of extremely dumb people

Attached: traped.png (259x450, 89K)

>Male

Attached: triggered.gif (220x220, 47K)

this one's good too

Attached: youre disrespecting a future us marine.png (595x416, 262K)

You aren't supposed to delete your account like that
You should slowly change details every now and then like your birth date, photos, etc, until nothing actually matches your data and THEN delete it

oh man how could I forget this one? easily the best thing I've seen utilizing the marketplace feature that didn't need to exist

Attached: teddy bear made of chicken.jpg (652x1024, 96K)

profile pic filters were one of the greatest introductions of the last few years for facebook. retards go wild for filters!

Attached: suplex city.jpg (768x768, 77K)

Deleted it like a month ago.
Checked my last message and I saw that it was from 2 years ago when I was in HS.
Now everyone I talk to either texts me or uses telegram. (Unfortunately I still have one group of friends on hangouts, and they refuse to migrate to anything else).

this.