OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Untitled.png (705x684, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/2348/what-isn-t-telegram-saying-about-its-connections-to-the-kremlin?zd=1&zi=fnmkvmmz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who really cares what goes on in fascist right-wing dictatorships?

Americans.

Attached: when-a-defenseless-country-finds-oil-C3YOp.jpg (640x511, 20K)

>using Telegram

Attached: 1415980594128.jpg (241x272, 13K)

Why not just leave the russian market instead?

telegram IS russian

Oh my bad

I was going to ask this.

So, it's time to uninstall Telegram and any other Russian encryption software we may have.

Whoopsie doodle

It's not hosted in Russia and the founder hasn't lived here for decades

FUCK FUCK FUCK
GUESS I'LL HAVE TO SWITCH TO WIRE
FUCK YOU VLADIMIR PENIS
IT WAS THE BEST FUCKING INSTANT MESSENGER BUT THAT RUSSIAN FAG JUST HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ALL OF US

>VLADIMIR PENIS
I'm reporting this to the KGB
Enjoy not waking up tomorrow

kek

>not taking progressively higher dosages of polonium and nerve agents to build up your immunity

>Hit with a fine of $14,000
How much is that in rubles, the russian healthcare budget?

Fuzz your chats with random made-up garbage so no one can build a profile on you because they won't know what's real and what's fake. Beep doo whop a boo bop I'm a Chinese girl posting from my Martian Lenovo Ford F150. Perhaps the cheesy potato disregards the koala argument of my bicycle anniversary? Indulge the salmon of this misfortune hence the paralegal discredits the irony of this insistence. Where scapular wrenches practical contributions of his sock mortgage stir-fry.

Since I am russian, it was obvious from beginning.

Fascism is left-wing, user.

so, when's putin re-opening the gulags?

Attached: 1ivv77.jpg (410x500, 45K)

why the fuck did people use telegram anyways?

telegram rolled their own crypto (which is known to have flaws) and defaults end to end encryption to off AND stores the messages on their server.

also
>company HQed in russia

the writing on the wall was there for YEARS on this like the requirement that companies with russian operations have a copy of all data on all russian users/customers in a database in Russia. they didn't care if you did this by replication but a copy of the data had to exist on a server in russia, so they could court order against accessing int.

I was always telling people in messeging services threads that telegram is made by the russian facebook people and not to be trusted
Now I'm gonna expand and gurantee you that Signal and all american "memecrypted" messengers have already given their keys to triple letter agencies because it's the law
The only option is Wire
And maybe that riot thing, but noone is gonna use that

Attached: wirelogo.png (300x300, 7K)

>girl
not enough emojis ;-P

k

This

>implying they doesn't already exist

>Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Maybe different symbols but the measures are similar.

Attached: 1494685802982.jpg (645x968, 106K)

haha too bad

theoutline.com/post/2348/what-isn-t-telegram-saying-about-its-connections-to-the-kremlin?zd=1&zi=fnmkvmmz
>However, Anton Rozenberg, a software developer and former employee of Telegram’s parent company, is now saying that there are Telegram employees working out of the historic Singer House in St. Petersburg, Russia’s former imperial capital, a claim that has since been corroborated by others. That’s significant because the Singer House is also home to VK, which is now owned by the oligarch and Putin ally Alisher Usmanov. (It’s also the building where in 2012 Durov and coworkers infamously folded 5,000 ruble notes, worth about $150 each, into paper airplanes and threw them out the window, sparking violence in the street below.)

the founders are russian too, russia can retaliate by essentially making them stateless and revoking their passports so they don't have freedom of movement.

even if their backup citizenship of Saint Kitts saves their bacon, the founders still have the fact that ~10M users will be cut off from telegram in russia (as well as people that travel to russia)

telegram is betting on a legal battle that Yarovaya's law (which requires them to comply) will be found unconstitutional, which is a joke. the more likely result is that they either comply and compromise their user's privacy or refuse and be utterly blocked in russia.

why would you use that garbage in the first place?

REEEE DIS BAD COMRAD HURRY WE MOVE

HURRY WE GO TO YANDEX ITS NOT BOTNET
ITS SAFE COMRADE!! :D
USE BROWSER AND MAIL!
I AM REAL 4CHANNER ANONYMOUS GUY YOU LISTEN ME
GOODDAY

More likely, telegram is just going to leave Russia.

or you could use signal, which has an open source client and server, and even if you use the default servers hosted in the US they use strong end-to-end encryption where all communications are encrypted and decrypted on the client side so even if the US government had accesse to the SSL encryption keys of the servers and could access the messages they still wouldn't know what the hell the contents are

>left wing: Let's all get along and celebrate our differences! The only outsiders are the childish right wing oppressors who demand that everyone conform to their narrow definition of what life should be like. As they are the initiators of violence against others they must be stopped, with violence if necessary.
>right-wing: I WANT TO VIOLENTLY STOP ANYTHING ANYONE IS DOING THAT ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE THE WAY I FEEL IT SHOULD BE DONE!
>moron: "Well the left and right are both stopping people from doing what they want, so they must be the same!"

Sorry, but one person enslaving another and another freeing them against the wishes of their captor are not equal.