Only way to fix windows is reinstalling windows

Only way to fix windows is reinstalling windows.
Windows is free only if your time is worthless.

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 80K)

To hell with this garbage.
I have to support it at work. It's a nightmare

Windows is free only if your time is worthless.

Attached: image.jpg (960x454, 52K)

What do you mean by this?
I properly set up and cleaned up a win7 install on my home desktop probably 4 years ago and runs great still.
Regularly check process explorer, and check autoruns every so often.
No viruses, malware, etc.
Your statement makes more sense if you replace 'windows' with 'linux', or if I can interject for a moment 'gnu/linux'.
However if you know what you are doing and use Common Sense you should be fine regardless of OS.
You don't blame the car if you suck at driving it, do you?

looks like someone has an non-existanst / aneamic page file.

im using a an old 64gb ssd just for pagefile and browser cache. Windows 7 loves that.

also protip: install windows 7, set it up the way you like , do a manual disk image. Keep it safe. Write it back anytime there is a fuckup. Been doing the same since 2009.

Will agree suppporting modern windows for a job is a layer down there in Dantes Hell

Attached: comfy 7 2018.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

windows is trash, but i wouldn't be so fast to blame this on the system. run memtest before you waste your time reinstalling.

What kind of disk image do you mean? Like a clone of all partitions? Or can I make an image of everything that takes up space? Because I don’t have that kind of space. I can’t keep a 500GB image on any drive unless I buy an extra.

Is the hack to get windows store on the LTSBE build 14393 still relevant? Anybody use it recently?

Yeah a clone of the boot and windows partition. i used to use norton ghost 6.0 on a CD. My fully setup windows 7 disk image ended up being totally managable 8gig .gho file that i could restore to any sized drive.

These days i now i use linux live sticks to do images / restores to a .img file.

Fun Fact. I also do a .vhd / .vdi image of my original 2009 windows 7 install that use daily as Virtual Machine inside my Debian Mac Air.

I have access to my fully loaded memes and all win7 desktop anywhere anytime on any machine.

Attached: IMG_4639.jpg (3264x2448, 775K)

you dont need to reinstall it if you are not a brainlet, but usually reinstalling is faster than properly fixing it.

Those applets look like shit with that wallpaper. Find a better image

Attached: 1516218078214.jpg (1920x1200, 360K)

Run some sort of RAM test, maybe it is defective.

>Pic
My nigger, I also run Linux on Macbook

Only if you have no idea what you're doing. Windows, like any other OS is a complex beast, its problems are sometimes complex to figure out and require familiarization with the system to solve. Don't blame the software for your gross incompetence.

>Been doing the same since 2009.
Doesn't that cause hours of updates when you restore it? Sounds counter productive to me.

> he thinks i use a wallpaper

Its actually ultrafractal animation edition i keep pinned to back with my favourite part of mandlebrot set slowly colour cycling the gradient. Its very low cpu wise and looks absolutely gorgeous. (note the color change)

Attached: ultrafractal.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>Obviously a hardware issue
>"M-microshit is the worst! Fuck Wangblows!"
Okay.

>image.jpg
iToddler, kettle. Kettle, iToddler.

Can anyone help my dumbass install windows 10?
Know pretty much nothing about computers.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1080x608, 89K)

>Windows is free
...user...

Attached: BASEDFRACTAL.jpg (800x600, 758K)

>issue with hardware is now a software problem

nice pwm you have there

i built my own pirate 10 build and been using since it was rtm (base image is fucking rtm). No issues.

google "this computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk" the instructions are right fucking there

LITERALLY: Risk losing data and fuggin drivershell to get your os up and running. And l00nix users get called tards for learning how their os akshully works.....

3rd party sata drivers.

Attached: gnome-3.png (1920x1080, 30K)

Actually if you know what you're doing with your computer there is 0 inconvenience or risk of data loss. An expert will use images, proper storage solutions, repositories, scripts, and automate things until trivial.

>windows
>free
Good one, OP.

Attached: 1518203335397.png (1000x820, 1.13M)

I can count on one mutilated hand the no. of times I've HAD to reinstall deb, and even then my /home's on a separate partition so no loss of data. And no need for ANY 3rd party image creation software etc.
Windows....
A quick stawpoll of the people I'm at work with now (11 of us doing netsec stuff) gives a hands up all round for, multiple reinstalls and data loss...

inb4 anecdote schmanekdote...

You faggots keep complaining about windows but ive never had a problem with it

LOL, I had this on a Dell tablet yesterday. It sat on 20% for 20 minutes before I forcibly turned the damn thing off.
Garbage

live a little faggot. If you never break anything your doing it wrong. And yes, that goes for any OS.

>windows is free
Why do normies not understand the concept of a license key?
Was this the plan all along?

>live a little
>tinker incompetently with a piece of software
jesus this is fucking sad, you need to leave the house.

>Only way to fix windows is reinstalling windows.
yup, and everyone knows it. even fucking IT people do this. even more retarded when they just "image" it

Windows is worthless if you have free time

>not breaking things is wrong
>therefore breaking things is wrong
Brb gonna replace my Nvidia drivers with AMD because life is short

Attached: b62.jpg (596x505, 84K)

This is why you have like a 32GB drive for your OS and then another for software.
People have been saying since the 90's it was dumb to have data and the OS on the same drive.

I'd rather spend 10 minutes reinstalling windows than hours with the bullshit that happens with linux.

>10 minutes
>hours with the bullshit that happens with linux.
Jesus, the state of this board

Windows 10 still takes hours to update post install.
t. reinstalled last weekend

>10 minutes
I wish

huh? So did I. At max it takes about 15 minutes for the updates which it does in the background anyway so who cares?

Obviously you should just be restoring from a previous image anyway which would take only a couple minutes.

get an ssd

I find myself reinstalling every 6-12 months.

>Install Xubuntu in a VM for kicks yesterday
>took 30 minutes and it was fully updated
kek

>faulty RAM
>reinstalling windows
Is this the current state of Sup Forums?

>spent the next 20 hours thinking of what to do with it because you can't do shit

>Regularly check process explorer,
wow, you a hacker??

>Only if you have no idea what you're doing.
considering its poorly documented, closed-source, convoluted bloar, i think its safe to say nobody knows what theyre doing unless theyve been explicitly trained by microsoft

You didn't?

>it does in the background
wow, can windows finally run programs in the background now?

>poorly documented
It's better documented than any operating system ever made, visit technet if you're having problems finding information. I'm not addressing the rest of your outburst, it looks copypasted.

>7 phones
what did he mean by this?

>implying linucks has any documentation at all
>implying no fragmentation
>inb4 read the source

please tell me this is not real

Tell me what you can't do, except "muh games" and "muh microsoft office"

6.02*10^-23 microsoft points have been deposited to your microsoft account

Better call them a shill, that's a good substitute for an argument.

>hardware develops a fault
>software informs the user of the fault
>user thinks software is faulty

not the brightest are you

Attached: 1494533020530.jpg (716x724, 15K)

Enjoy your planned obsolescence.

>if I can interject for a moment

Attached: 1519740190731 (1).jpg (249x250, 19K)

^ this.

> recommend dude to just get cheapest DDR4
> he buys some ultra gaymer corsair sticks
> they are faulty out of the box

rip.

Everything gtk3-based is unstable as fuck (except maybe for mate and it's a wonder honestly). it's actually pretty thoughtful of gnome3 devs to put that notification, cinnamon would've simply crashed to login screen.

Coz if they understand lots of them would change OS.

That's 6 phones and an iPod you autist

Wrong

>solution
cmd with admin privileges
dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

you have to convert your disk to GPT first

You can configure windows installations in an XML file for mass deployment of the OS.

Also, that error prompt indicates damage or deterioration to your hardware. Windows is just the messenger.

If you never risk altering the registry, or re-skinning the file explorer, or writing your own automation scripts for fear that you might cause a crash, then yes. Live a little. I'm not saying don't backup properly and have easy recovery options with restore points, I'm saying if you have never crashed a system you are probably a boring as fuck, and should take more risks. Crashes are normal in testing new software and configurations.

Windows 7 is installing faster than windows 10 and it's still minimum 20 minutes.