I have been drawing in photoshop for a while now, but I loaded it up this time and the black doesn't look black

I have been drawing in photoshop for a while now, but I loaded it up this time and the black doesn't look black

Attached: photoshop help.jpg (1366x731, 77K)

Change brush hardness to 100

use another brush or try to use black from the swatches tab, not the cmyk color tab.
Are you using a pen tablet or a mouse?

no its not that
its alpha you twat, you changed it.

Maybe this will help?

Attached: gbr_pepper.png (306x306, 159K)

Holy fucking shit, the absolute state of Sup Forums. Wintoddler tech illiterates post shit like this every damn day.

have a bump. please just keep destroying this board. burn it all down. leave no trace.

Attached: 1512704152657.png (808x805, 236K)

DELET photoshop, install krita and be happy

>I have been drawing in photoshop for a while now, but I loaded it up this time and the black doesn't look black
Id wager the Hebrews are at fault

Green is my pepper

Install gentoo color palette

>what is opacity

Holy fucking shit, the absolute state of Sup Forums. Moronic tech 'literates' post shit like this every day.

Attached: 1433618555852.png (624x628, 81K)

I fucking hate this board, first the typical 20 frogposting threads and now this

Attached: 1521535213120.jpg (1740x565, 158K)

you're in cmyk mode retard, key black looks grey

Have all your opacity's set to 100%?

Check blending properties.

Also see those three lines in the "colour" group? Click that and set the mode to RGB instead of CMYK.

You should be creating new layers for brushes fyi, don't just draw on the background layer.

t. assblasted wintoddler

Holy fuck you are dumb.

hit the 0 key...you changed opacity inadvertently

change color to African-American and it should work

>hating on pepe
oy vey goyim, report Sup Forums to adl. pepe is hate symbol

You guys are all trolling me into giving him the real answer, aren't you. Windows isn't registering the mouse click as a full 100% click so it's only drawing at a 30% click. You have to recalibrate the mouse driver with the C:\Windows\$MFT\MouseCalibrate.exe tool.

You fags have single handedly ruined this site for all boards.
If you fags weren't so damn obnoxious and stuck to your own board, then maybe the influx of normalfags wouldn't be so high and the boards so shit with the same garbage spam at every hour of the damn day.

Even Sup Forums has more fucking self control.

A mouse click is a mouse click, you can't say it's only 30%

Well TJ "Henry" Yoshi, I can.

Error: you are too stupid to use this program.

kek

t. assblasted freetard