How to Hack?

Hey Sup Forums how Do I hack a computer?

Attached: iStock_000005414770Medium1.jpg (1770x1085, 478K)

if this isn't bait you need to be way more specific

A thread died for this

Install gentoo

with a ax

How is this bait, just wondering how someone hack's a computer these days. Sorry for being a millennial.

Honestly though, wait for a hackerman thread. Follow the links. Commit yourself. ???? Congrats, you're a skid

I'm a millenial and you're fucking retarded. Don't equate yourself.

ok well you've given no specifics, you don't hack everyones pc the same way
>OS
>Phone OS
>location relative to you
>connection level, i.e friends
>what you mean by "hack"

i really hope this isn't trolling and you're authentically this stupid. for some reason it makes me feel all warm inside.

OS is intel if that helps. Can't believe there are so many mean people on here

>how do I get them to leave their Facebook open?
>or switching to apple since it's unhackable.

Get ubuntu live boot key, delete sethc and replace with cmd.
Reboot. Slap shift like a madman.
Net user an account. Use that account.
Congrats. You're now became dr blackest hat mitnick junior.
Now you must harden the OS with norton.

Attached: 218523f.jpg (2500x3210, 748K)

you just made it too obvious lad, the point of baiting is to keep it going as long as possible

>I was only pretending to be retarded.
Go play in traffic

developer console

Attached: temp.jpg (502x331, 52K)

OP here, again this is not a bait. Just need help on hacking an intel computer is all. As for OS I don't know how to check, any tips on how to find out? I'm trying to hack the computer because it used to be my dad's but he never left any password behind. Don't know what exact model it is, but he bought it around 2005. Thanks for anyhelp

>damage control

>makes obvious bait
>n-no lads it's not bait
first thing you need to do is get his IP then nmap scan it to find any services and his OS, you can find out how to do that on google - if this isn't bait you'll have no reason to reply to this thread until you've got his IP

>don't know what OS it is
WELL FUCK ME

Oh, that's easy. Just take an axe and use it on your computer and maybe hack yourself afterwards idk.

Just remove the HDD and copy the data you need from it, no need to try to be a L337 H04£R.

Its his dad's computer, he has hands on access. He's in in 1 hour if he wanted to, no need for networking.

Attached: 1521338332564.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

if he has extended physical access just clone the drive then crack it in his free time

don't forget to rub a magnet on your father's hard drive OP this is very important

Hey crybaby. I wrote this for you.
If you've got physical access to the machine it will work. 10 7 or vista.