So the "innocent pedestrian" killed by Uber's autonomous car turns out was a fucking cyclist crossing the road at night...

youtube.com/watch?v=i30oT6DVGns
So the "innocent pedestrian" killed by Uber's autonomous car turns out was a fucking cyclist crossing the road at night, outside a pedestrian crossing.
There was a backup driver in the car but not even he was able to see her. Bitch was probably without any reflective gear and crossed without looking like so many dumb cyclists do.
Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: index.jpg (310x163, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7zXoSY1R6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=B7zXoSY1R6s
What will we do about the horde of Pajeets that will try to destroy self-driving cars?

Laugh.

>cyclist crossing the road at night, outside a pedestrian crossing
Well a cyclist isn't a pedestrian

>Nothing of value was lost.
This.

According to the video, she wasn't riding her bike at the time.

It's almost as if she went out of her way to be a target.

>dumb man hangs onto a moving car to get his point across.

DESIGNATED

>Pajeet

That's in Toronto though, the guy is a Canadian.

self driving cars shouldn't be a thing anyways, fuck em. not even because of the deaths, idgaf, i just think it's gonna lead humanity to becoming even lazier. nobody wants to solve the problem of actually raising our standards for driving and instead use copout solutions like this. but i get it, in the us you're basically crippled without a license

Why wouldn't you want the option of doing something more productive while traveling? Sometimes I enjoy driving, but most of the time I'd rather be doing something else.

driving can be automated. that's how things are going.

>but most of the time I'd rather be doing something else.
Normies get out

piss off, m8. Do you know how hard it is to update Gentoo while trying to drive with your knees?

"the option" is ok, it's when we're no longer allowed to drive at all that i'm frustrated about

>nobody wants to solve the problem of actually raising our standards for driving and instead use copout solutions like this. but i get it
SDCs are America's solution to public transportation since the US's landmass is so huge and populations are so spread out.

I find it distracting enough to scratch my balls while driving.

Did you just assume your own gender?

I fucking hate cyclists.

>ITT: Über Internet Defense Task Force
Fine day, friends. When is the compensation collection day, for us community managers?

>defending Uber

kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1447204226614.png (1200x936, 116K)

Self driving cars are a meme, and uber is garbage. Learn to drive, and get your own car, you fucking idiots!!

Ler them. Self-driving cars may sound like a good idea, specially coupled with a helper AI, but they WILL be abused by the government and private companies to control more of your freedom.

Pretty soon after cars cars can drive themselves, you'll start seeing agendas being pushed to make driving illegal, since self driving cars are much safer.

Also, expect your car to shut down, lock you inside and immediately contact and take you to the police if you've committed any kind of petty crime, like smoking weed or being offensive (2018 people).

The joy of driving down a highway at high speed, feeling the breeze next to a beach or just going for a drive up the mountains will be lost. You'll have no independence, you'll be like a Muslim woman where people will tell you of how priviledged and lucky you are for not having to bother yourself to drive a car when you will always have someone else to drive it for you...

And that's exactly what's going to happen.

>So the "innocent pedestrian" killed by Uber's autonomous car turns out was a fucking cyclist crossing the road at night, outside a pedestrian crossing.
The road is for cyclists too. (I'm not one, so inb4 that argument)
>There was a backup driver in the car but not even he was able to see her.
Probably safe to assume he was looking at his phone and not the road.
>Bitch was probably without any reflective gear and crossed without looking like so many dumb cyclists do.
Could be.
>Nothing of value was lost.
Takes a real Sup Forums mindset to be able to say that about a person in a developed country dying.

Let them.
Self driving cars are even more cancerous than the burgers' automatic transmission ones.

Get your wife to drive?

>a person in a developed country
it was a cyclist not a person

If a dog is born in a barn does that make it a horse?

As I said, Sup Forums mindset

>he thinks self driving cars are not an absolute inevitability
the question is just how much control you will have about it at the end and considering this case you will have less

You sound like a teenager

I can't understand a word he's saying wtf

>The road is for cyclists too. (I'm not one, so inb4 that argument)
That's true, but they should also respect the law when using roads.
>Probably safe to assume he was looking at his phone and not the road.
I'm sure Uber would let any random person get behind the wheel of its expensive new prototype self-driving car without making sure they actually give a shit about doing their job.
>Takes a real Sup Forums mindset to be able to say that about a person in a developed country dying.
Good job taking memes seriously.