Installing GTK+ with code::blocks and GCC on windows

Could anyone help me with installing GTK+?
I followed their guide gtk.org/download/windows.php
in exception of python related step,
added bin folder to PATH var., specified additional search folders, and gave this settings to compiler pkg-config gtk+-3.0 –cflags -Wl and pkg-config gtk+-3.0 –libs to linker.

Attached: thEJVDY2NK.jpg (474x270, 10K)

And ofc it's not working

kys yourself
>>>/sqt/

Attached: Folder.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Sqt?
This is not what is thought in elementary schools, and I'm trying to lern some shit, everyone were begginers at some point.

Not your personal package manager, fuck off.

I didn't made this addressed ESPECIALLY to you, you decided to join this thread on your own.

>gtk
kys

what's wrong with GTK and what would you recommand as an alternative?
I want it to work on both linux and windows.

GTK is only for GNOME apps. Use Qt.

Qt is proprietary garbage, don't use it

Attached: stallman_nah.png (780x584, 807K)

What would you recommend?

You can use WxWidgets or the Lazarus IDE

Attached: 953ep8gii2701.png (1280x809, 205K)

Writing your own gui library

>GPL
>proprietary
???
It's free as in freedom software.

Attached: 1471991219109.png (702x397, 145K)

Attached: stallman_absolutly.png.jpg (480x451, 54K)

Not if you want to contribute, they make you sing an abusive CLA that allows them to turn Free as in Freedom code into proprietary.
Its garbage.

I'm ain't smart enough to do that

The KDE project and Troll Tech, the makers, of Qt have founded theKDE Free Qt Foundation. The purpose of this foundation is to guarantee the availability of Qt for free software development now and in the future. Should continued development of Qt stop or should Troll Tech choose to no longer make Qt available for free for free software development the latest version of Qt will be released under a BSD style license, a license much less restrictive than either GPL or LGPL. The members of the board of the KDE Free Qt Foundation will assess whether Qt development has stopped in which case Qt will be made available under a BSD style license.
It is and will be always free software but I can understand if you don't like the idea of contribute to the commercial version.

Unless you want to staticlally link it.

I'm smart enough not to do that

WxWidgets does not sound bad, I will give it a try, but first I wish I could get GTK working.

Give up on GTK, it's a complete mess on Windows. Hell, since GTK3 it's a mess on some Linux DEs.

That is a big placebo, you still need to sing the abusive CLA if you want to contribute.