Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2um9KXkgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-3MIBxQTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trigglypuff and The Trainers?

PATRIARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

>punk isn't dead, they said
>you just need to find a good scene, they said

Why are women in bands usually the vocalist?

feminism has gone too far

What's some essential /sjw/ core?

This band played a house show in my city a few months back. I watched all the local bands and then left as they were setting up lol

Fat people are disgusting

What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

it's plan to see you all are just jealous you haven't found a meme singer you can play with to rocket you to a decent amount of success

In this case, it's because there's no guitar strap big enough to fit around her

Seriously
The key to make it big now is someone the SJW's would give their lives defending and the fucking Broodmother from Dragon Age: Origins (the lead singer of Sheer Mag).
Memes are the key to success.

oh god she's mistaken a microphone for a Little Debbie Swiss Roll

How do you even perform for a significant amount of time when you are that fat?

lmao if she undergoes any weight change, those tattoos are gonna look like pure shit

you've gotta be moving at all times, keep the blood circulation going. standing still will fuck you up if you're fat

they already do

Those aren't tattoos, user. Those are the embedded remains of the poor animals she's accidentally rolled over on.

man i fuckin love D boon

he is pretty clearly just overweight, not morbidly obese like the landwhale in the OP.

that woman would have problems breathing, let alone being a vocalist for more than 5 minutes.

lol you guys will probably dig this
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2um9KXkgQ

they're from philly, and actually quite fun tho all of their stuff pretty much sounds the same

more like philly cheesesteak, amirite?

THE CAKE IS THINLY ICED
THE MALE IS FUCKING WHITE

FUUUUCK MY FAT FLESH FOLDSSSSSS

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST
i hate fat people. they should fuckin die. i dream with a Hitler that kill fat people over jews

This is fucking funny

my sides are btfo

sounds like shit

more /fatwoman/ music here
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-3MIBxQTw

playing instruments is more of a craft

This band is ok and you guys are all dicks.

Downvote all you want.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS CAMPUS KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS CAMPUS KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS CAMpus

GLOSS

i don't hate them cause they're trans i hate them cause they're asshole sjws and their music is absolute shit

>fat whore in vocals
>"ok"

Irony is this band is hardly "sjw", hardly politically charged as far as most bands go. Is a female singer really enough to draw the average NEET to their keyboard?

You from philly? Did you catch their show at everybody hits a week or two ago?

Perfect Pussy
They could be good if they actually tried to improve on what they do and pulled their heads out of their asses (and most importantly, if Meredith stoped wasting her time writing about rape culture for blogs no one even reads)
Their live set and performances are utter shit too.

So they're like fossils? Goddamn we need to preserve her for future generations to study the fauna of our current period