youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E403BAA79263425
youtube.com/watch?v=pM-vMejBnVk
youtube.com/watch?v=mcfbR_sDtHo
youtube.com/watch?v=axGqTzLLEr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you say you don't like this song I don't think you're telling the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=exg_b0B-RFs&ab_channel=sayanythingVEVO

Song starts at 0:32

bump so you all can have the opportunity to experience the glory that is Say Anything

I like Say Anything too, OP, I'll bump your thread.

My man

Favorite track(s)?

>2016
>not liking Alive With The Glory of Love
wew fucking lad

youtube.com/watch?v=I7rYZjv3wNg&ab_channel=sayanythingVEVO

sup

sup, you /sayanything/ m8?

Tracks would be too many. As far as albums I'd rate them IARB>Hebrews>IDOTG>Anarchy, My Dear>Self-titled>IDTII. That being said I don't think they've ever put out a bad album.

I really like a lot of the songs they've abandoned. Try to Remember Forget, Joel on Other Planets, Into the Night, Slumming it With Johnny. All fantastic, especially since they were all written when Max was so young.

>tfw you will never sing for and perform in front of a mosh pit of children in a forest outside of a juvenile prison camp

Word, I've only ever heard IARB which I love and was my favorite album for a very long time, and also IDOTG which is really good as well

Is Hebrews really that good?

Yes. It's weird cause there's no guitars on it, but lyrically it's the best since IARB. Probably just as good as IARB lyrically, it's just the instrumentals will alienate some people. Personally think it works great on songs like My Greatest Fear is Splendid, Call Me Kubrick, Lost My Touch, Boyd and so on. It's a lot like IDOTG, but I personally find it to be a lot more focused and cohesive.

Oh my god that sounds so dank tho I had no idea

I'mma check it out f'sho

Eh

This kinda sucks desu. I'll keep listening

Getting better now

Yeah like I said it's a polarizing sound. You're either into it or not.

Don't let this fucker die faggots

>2016
>not liking Wow I Can Get Sexual Too
wew fucking lad

youtube.com/watch?v=EpWGhCTw_l8&ab_channel=xDollxTearsx

SO GLAD IM FINALLY SEEING A THREAD FOR MY BOY MAX!!!! THANK U Sup Forums!!!!

*ahem* thank me, you mean. :^)

yes thank u. I'm so very happy about this thread

>tfw in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head
~mood~

Say Anything is objectively patrician emo. Max is the Paul McCartney of post-pop-punk

haters BTFO

honestly I would let Max do butt stuff with me

he is husbando

youtube.com/watch?v=CfOL8VfC7kk&ab_channel=causeOFchaaaos

youtube.com/watch?v=u4LJAHd-9Sg&ab_channel=l3AK3D

if you're going to post Say Anythings at least post rare/lo-fi ones
youtube.com/watch?v=PDB-WfrWsvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BOvifgAAEN8

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjb_k3hqoOU

youtube.com/watch?v=R75ZhJ6VMJI

my nigger

At one point, max was letting people pay him to write songs about whatever they chose. Anyone have any of those songs?

He still does. I'd just go around on Youtube for them. He's literally written hundreds of them surely somebody uploaded theirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4xNPMfF7Mo&ab_channel=Deadpoolyy

wew

see

neat

found this
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E403BAA79263425

Well suck my fucking cock

Start taking drugs again and write a good song again you SJW fuck.

I bought a song from Max Bemis for my ex girlfriend. I still have it. Unfortunately, we broke up before she could listen to it. It's pretty cool to see a Say Anything thread on Sup Forums. As far as pop punk goes, I think these guys deserve more recognition. The guitar tones on ISARB are great and all the songs are anthemic and rowdy. They were the perfect band for my 15 year old self and I still love them 5 years later.

underrated say anything. one of their best, it's a shame everybody seems to think this is their worst album

youtube.com/watch?v=pM-vMejBnVk

are you me to be honest family?

oy m8 I love Say Anything and this isn't even listenable until the 1:51 mark, and even then it's questionable

Fuck are you talking about one of their best mayne

Probably. You got the same feels?

Yeh mang

youtube.com/watch?v=mcfbR_sDtHo
Best song off Anarchy My Dear IMO

If you haven't heard it already, check out Perma.
It's Max and his wife's band.
Also Two Tongues, Max and the guy from Saves The Day.

not a big fan of two tongues. Every time the guy from saves the day starts singing, it makes me wish it was just max.

>not fucking with saves the day

fuck outta here boy this is real emo hours we don't have time for minor league players

Let's be friends then mang

nah dude I fucks w save the day plenty. I just don't like their voices together idk

rare video of Jesse from Brand New and John Nolan helping Max with vocals on belt when Max was sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=axGqTzLLEr0

I wonder if Max and Jesse Lacey are still tight. I know Max has said that he's asked Jesse to do vocals on Say Anything albums and he said no. Has to be a little awkward considering Jesse was dating Sherri for awhile and she turned down his marriage proposal. Weird to think a lot of the songs/lyrics on Devil and God are probably about Sherri.

I just feel the need to share my love for Say Anything and Max...spread the word!
If everyone could listen to IARB at least once in their lives...

Hey I have a question!
I know that molly is not real but, What about Eloise? Has Max ever said something about the backstory of the song?
Does anybody have some theory or something?