*making

are we excited?

>Bias?

How many times do I have to say it?
Chanmi.

>tfw she flipped into my heart

it intensified my already existing one

the last original muse

Why are the chink members always so hot?

Would you KPG?

what do i win

who's this qt

fuck no

based

Article: Luna has changed into a sexy diva 'western beauty'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+567, -29] I liked her better when she was brighter... nowadays she tries to act so sexy and emotional, it's so cringe because it doesn't fit her at all...

2. [+427, -21] She's not even a pretty face for an idol but she takes her selcas weirdly too...

3. [+388, -24] What's wrong with her lately? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+42, -1] I don't know if it's because of plastic surgery or any of the specifics but I found her prettier when she smiled more. Nowadays it feels like she's playing to a concept that doesn't fit her. She's not a pretty face so her smiles helped make her look prettier but now that charm is gone. She looks like a different person now...

5. [+28, -0] Park Narae, Gong Minzy, Luna, etc... there are some faces that even plastic surgery can't help.

6. [+26, -0] She has such a tacky image, whatever concept she's going for isn't working

7. [+26, -1] CL, Gain, Hyorin, Sunmi... add Luna to the list of girls who think they're overly sexy when they're not ㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -3] I feel like she caught the celebrity disease after getting no attention and then getting attention with 'Mask Best Singer'... ㅠㅠ What she doesn't realize is that people weren't interested in her for her looks...

9. [+20, -3] Her proportions are bad because she has a big head

10. [+15, -2] It's like she thinks she's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ makes me feel bad for her

which bias do you stan?
i hope mine hits it daebak and snatches all the weaves!

gooktamins

I like bunny now

>roman reigns
did mcmahon's master plan actually work? do the people give a shit yet?

I don’t want a drive
nan georeodo dwae

Trolls detected

i want to do unreasonable things to jihyo

*vomits*

*hwaiting!

omo white girls

are my friends here today?

great now the lunashitter is going to get butthurt and shitpost about taeyeon again

>jpop

ALL NIGHT
ALL NIGHT

>7. [+26, -1] CL, Gain, Hyorin, Sunmi... add Luna to the list of girls who think they're overly sexy when they're not ㅋㅋ
This is the biggest retard I've ever seen

Best luna here

I'm the last quote, how the fuck am I a troll?
Flippy is the best looking one in WJSN, hands down.

OMG YASSS QUEENS SLAY

>J-line
>Jpop
When the day come I will truly live.
For now they belong in KPG faggot

whys her head so big wtf

hes right tho

only gain is kinda sexy

suddenly i wanna listen to Kiss My Lips

word

new luna looks like a prostitute

Vocalfags who shit on TWICE can't see the big picture

From the very beginning JYP made it clear he was looking for personality and star power, not just raw vocal/dancing talent. Compare the missions in SIXTEEN to Produce 101; the latter show was all about the training and performance stages whereas SIXTEEN had a lot of interesting missions such as making the girls go out and hustle their own crowds, photo-shoots, variety training and making all the participants vote for each other based on their personalities. JYP made sure to emphasize that all these are talents just as important for idols as the performance stages.

At the end of the day, people don't get attracted to idols because of pure singing/dancing, even the most skilled idols are outclassed by the best singers and dance crews. The real draw of idols is of them as young people giving their all to improve and reach for the top. The fans follow their idols journey as they start out as rookies and gradually grow into experienced performers. To draw fans in deep enough the idol must thus have the personality and charisma to keep the fans attached. Minyoung and Jiwon were given the boot despite being decent-good vocalists because JYP knew they had fuck all besides their voices. Jihyo isn't as good as those two at singing but she's far better in terms of idol qualities.

Produce 101 also showcased this very well. Somi was a B grade in terms of raw dancing/singing talent but she 'won' at the end with nearly double Sejeong's votes because she had the star power to draw a huge fanbase. It's not just because she was on SIXTEEN (I doubt any of the other SIXTEEN contestants that didn't make it would have won Produce 101) but because Somi has the idol qualities that JYP was looking for in making TWICE. He even said she only didn't make it because she was too young compared to the rest of the members.

tl;dr God knew what he was doing when he made TWICE.

lol

lesbians

CL and Hyorin are both incredibly sexy

Whoa dude, nice one, you sure got us!
Ew, a white girl! I HATE those! LOL

lol

>chicago bulls
>blue
fucking retards
i hope china annexes them

>CL
>Sexy
Maybe if I was incredibly drunk and didn't have my contacts in.

Article: "Looks this good unedited" Hyomin can't hide her mature beauty

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+258, -1] She has a chest that she didn't used to have before

2. [+156, -4] So what? Why does she keep showing more and more skin though?

3. [+126, -0] Water machine

4. [+35, -0] What's in her chest?

5. [+26, -2] Is she out trying to show off her fake chest

6. [+22, -0] All hail mighty doctors

7. [+17, -1] She got her chest done

8. [+12, -0] I guess she still has enough money to get her chest done over her hiatus and all

9. [+10, -5] Too bad she'll never exude even an ounce of the sexiness that Hyuna can ㅋㅋ

>China annexes them

History

>replies to everyone
>waits

lunuggo has always been fugly

??
still cute as fk

if you think sohye being pretty is some meme... then you'd better can it!! h-heck... i'll ignore your posts if dont!

>sees Flippy
*vomits*

which group is twice's rival?

I wanna know who everyone is waifu now

Not even going to give you a (You).
Fucking retard.

based retard

Choa is KPGs waifu
at least she is the most widely posted

slug

>I wanna know everyone is waifu now
>everyone is waifu now
>is waifu

word
just word

post classic kpg webmemes

i have no mouth and i must scream

is this another hapa? so YG is putting up a new 2ne1 as a deterrent to JYP's SNSD huh...

if koreans are supposedly so racist, then how do you explain twice's popularity?

>guaranteed reply

sunmi tho

i have no kpits and i must feast

>classic KPG webm

This qt right here.

Hey! I made that.

am is always how ive pictured yeri

>doesn't understand swag

youtube.com/watch?v=hxjZGwlqgJI

saved kpop

you memeloving fucks

She is the secret Waifu material in AoA