KPOP GENERAL

Today's Tom Gooker
Mean, mean pride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srPjMyhysTY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXqldcacfY4
youtube.com/watch?v=fUzS_yiJlAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point in listening to music if you completely don't care about talent?

look after my dog ep 7 has landed

youtube.com/watch?v=srPjMyhysTY

yeri

Taengoo Time.

talent is a meme

if we admit no one here actually listens to the music, does kpg get banned from Sup Forums?

what's the point of doing anything ever

Vocalfags who shit on TWICE can't see the big picture

From the very beginning JYP made it clear he was looking for personality and star power, not just raw vocal/dancing talent. Compare the missions in SIXTEEN to Produce 101; the latter show was all about the training and performance stages whereas SIXTEEN had a lot of interesting missions such as making the girls go out and hustle their own crowds, photo-shoots, variety training and making all the participants vote for each other based on their personalities. JYP made sure to emphasize that all these are talents just as important for idols as the performance stages.

At the end of the day, people don't get attracted to idols because of pure singing/dancing, even the most skilled idols are outclassed by the best singers and dance crews. The real draw of idols is of them as young people giving their all to improve and reach for the top. The fans follow their idols journey as they start out as rookies and gradually grow into experienced performers. To draw fans in deep enough the idol must thus have the personality and charisma to keep the fans attached. Minyoung and Jiwon were given the boot despite being decent-good vocalists because JYP knew they had fuck all besides their voices. Jihyo isn't as good as those two at singing but she's far better in terms of idol qualities.

Produce 101 also showcased this very well. Somi was a B grade in terms of raw dancing/singing talent but she 'won' at the end with nearly double Sejeong's votes because she had the star power to draw a huge fanbase. It's not just because she was on SIXTEEN (I doubt any of the other SIXTEEN contestants that didn't make it would have won Produce 101) but because Somi has the idol qualities that JYP was looking for in making TWICE. He even said she only didn't make it because she was too young compared to the rest of the members.

tl;dr God knew what he was doing when he made TWICE. Their success speaks for itself.

T-A-R-A BLOW YOUR LOAD

I saw a pic of a bunch of male cosmic girls fans hanging out in a bar so it can't be that bad to be a male kpop fan

she was born beautiful

to get a kgf

Catch the mist
Catch the myth
Catch the mys-te-ric
Catch me if you can
*acid farts*

It's an honest question. There are several posters here who maintain that they don't care about talent.

Not the last thread again....

i formally request that taengoo time start sooner from now on so i dont miss it every night

This girl is fucking ugly as fuck

>nuguposters bait twicepoters
>Twiceposters post some stats that say twice is the next snsd
>nuguposters cry themselves to sleep
>repeat the next day

wtf Don't let MR removed videos fool you TWICE has plenty of vocal talent!

So appearance and personality? That's it?

>twice has concerts?
sorta

looks like a goddamn dream concert for a random appearance

i would rather sit through another twicesterfuck than the daily voldemort spam

go twiceposters go

omo

We posted so much shit to the contrary before
you just dont care
KYS plez

On another note lets hope all our Kcuties a quick recovery

more like twiceshitters don't realize they're being baited every single time

the m/f ratio isnt too crazy for a girl group but ive never seen a group have a large % of their fans be in their 30's before. thats the surprising part

reporting in

>daily voldemort spam

that crowd isn't that big

ONCE more like NONCE

Is it only me? Then that's no fun...

*vomits*

>ive never seen a group have a large % of their fans be in their 30's before.
I imagine that April's fanbase are all 50 year old pedophiles

its because they are new to kpop and kpg

We do.
But replying to you gives us a reason to post Twice.
You're just too retarded to realize this.

but the entire point of following nugu groups is the slow and steady challenge of rising to fame

it's boring as fuck if you get it handed to you because of your company (twice) or you fall on your ass (gfriend)

omo white girls!

>soon

ONCE MORE LIKE NEVER

*blows load*

whos your idolmasterfu

She looks like that one guy from Scrubs

there are usually more and i chip in sometimes

goonshipas!

youtube.com/watch?v=vXqldcacfY4

What does everyone think about the new Boys24 MV? I think the song is so-so but I'm actually impressed by some of the visuals present, better looking guys than a lot of current boy groups imo.

There's a difference between 'completely disregarding talent' and 'vocal talent isn't the end-all'

Right now Twice can sing good enough to make songs, almost all the members are great dancers and fantastic as idols personality wise. All of the members are still very young and a lot of them have a lot of room for improvement as their careers advance. Tzuyu for example has improved a lot since SIXTEEN so I'm excited to see how far she can go 2-3 years down the line.

either coco or sori

i'll take the binnie + jine fusion at the top right

Oh shit b team wuddup

shame about the face
shame about the disgusting generic american wh*re personality

does OMG Seunghee actually look like dog poop?

I always say Im only responding to post this or this
They are simply there to fill the moments between my bunny spam

Ehh.. I don't see it. sorry

dog poop with down's syndrome

>binnie + jine fusion
>at the top right
based blind bro

Your hates only make us stronger.

mine is gone, i guess sori now.

>Right now Twice can sing good enough to make songs
but not enough to do it live, which is exactly why they get shit on. if they were even halfway decent live it would be a different story.
but they are actually noticeably bad.

junghwa at (3,3)

Also it just reinforces that Twice is the top group strangely enough

not him but these days I like nugus because they put out music I enjoy the most and they're not seasoned and jaded so they're still fun to watch on variety shows

>have a "talent" show to decide members of new group
>literally none of them have any talent whatsoever
bravo JYP you outdid yourself this time

>not picking suji aka halla

variety talent is talent

>Lovelyz
>fun to watch

they are second only to gfriend in insincerity and faked friendship lol

all this twice posting is a carbon copy of gfriend posting when they were winning empty shows?

Bringing in what this thread is missing.
Chanmi master race.

>Teramoto yukika
hul

still looks nothing like binnie or jine

maybe yeri

youtube.com/watch?v=fUzS_yiJlAs

>Based Choa in the end

i don't get how that's wrong???

coco sori!

>get into kpop to make money
>literally none of them makes any money
Bravo nugushitters you outdid yourself this time

nice bait m8

problem is they can't just accept this and have to sperg out on a shitposting spree for half a thread

you mean second only to CLC in hating each other

idk gfriend though

reminder

>that one guy who watched 10 minutes of a single variety show and thinks he knows anything about lovelyz

okay

it's the same shitters
kpg never changes ever

The funny thing is that not a single post from a Twice fan was remotely aggressive yet the twice anti's started crying hard

Why are some things good and some things bad?

I don't think they get into kpop for the sole purpose of making money.
A lot of these girls even go to high schools specifically made to get them into the entertainment industry, it's what they've wanted to do since they were young.

she doesn't look like any of them at all

does D'va say "omo"?

word
even korean twiceshitters wouldn't claim they can sing live. here on kpg you have a guy who literally posted sketchbook as proof they can sing, lmao

clc rude girl~

we love our girl soyul here

because some songs have to be by twice, and others by lovelyz
it's the way of the world

Soyurrr

>A lot of these girls even go to high schools specifically made to get them into the entertainment industry, it's what they've wanted to do since they were young.
Well they are obviously retarded for thinking they had a chance in the first place

okay well from that angle i see what you mean
meh

>mad

she must've gotten a lot of PS, looks different from past pics

she looks like she could be a DIA member here lol

its all partve Gods plan

>that filename though...

She looks like Suzy to me...