youtube.com/watch?v=FtMg8QJndsM
youtube.com/watch?v=eQI9YXQVi8w
youtube.com/watch?v=YeBbK5JbBR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>who would you rather

twiceshitters
or
crayonshitters

we can all agree that OMGshitters are the worst though, right?

jinyoung gave you guys a literal 10/10 song and it flopped
fucking get a grip, omg is shit

all omgshitters should be banned permanently. omgshitters are a fucking cancer on kpg. omgshitters are the absolute worst

every early thread, every stupid meme, every shitty webm are the direct result of omgshitters. they are ruining what was once an fun, orderly general

Fuck Twice.

TWICE!

she'll be fine edition

>not kpop
>early
ban!

twiceshits. at least the others try to discuss the groups music from time to time.

twice shits just post the same shitty pictures of that stupid nip. not even a korean and they all sit there going "i hope momo sends me on a death march through the southeast asian jungles just for the opportunity to hear her queef omomo

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
AGAIN WITH THIS UGLY ASS FUCKING GIRL

KILL YOURSELF

crayon pops have talent

post the qt shitposter girl from new yg girl group

>kiss me baby
what did sinb mean by this?

why does making early threads trigger the autists so hard?

Lisa needs braces.

It's sort of annoying that people are trying to incriminate a young group who hasn't even performed for a year. Yeah their popularity skyrocketed and the general public loves them, but for christ sakes, they are still rookies. The average age of the Twice members is like 17.5 yet you are judging them like they have been trained since they day they were born. They have only been training for the past 2 years yet you are gonna throw them under the bus. Just give them a fucking chance to improve, they aren't even a year old yet.

>Twice has seen more success in half a year than nugugroups will in half a decade
What we are seeing here in this thread is just pure envy.
They know that their groups will never make it.
They know that their groups are sucking dicks and whoring themselves by gun point.
They know all of this and it hurts very much so they have to lash out.
It's not that they dislike Twice, it's their coping mechanism kicking in.

nice early thread faggot

when will the early thread faggot go to bed

it's actually amazing how red velvet/ lovelyz/ gfriend/ omg/ april/ clc/ dia posters always get along with each other perfectly fine, but twice posters never get along with anyone.

it's like that old saying, "if it stinks like shit wherever you go, check yourself twice."

twice leader is in like her 11th year in kpop...

young binnie is watching you post

lol

Vocalfags who shit on TWICE can't see the big picture

From the very beginning JYP made it clear he was looking for personality and star power, not just raw vocal/dancing talent. Compare the missions in SIXTEEN to Produce 101; the latter show was all about the training and performance stages whereas SIXTEEN had a lot of interesting missions such as making the girls go out and hustle their own crowds, photo-shoots, variety training and making all the participants vote for each other based on their personalities. JYP made sure to emphasize that all these are talents just as important for idols as the performance stages.

At the end of the day, people don't get attracted to idols because of pure singing/dancing, even the most skilled idols are outclassed by the best singers and dance crews. The real draw of idols is of them as young people giving their all to improve and reach for the top. The fans follow their idols journey as they start out as rookies and gradually grow into experienced performers. To draw fans in deep enough the idol must thus have the personality and charisma to keep the fans attached. Minyoung and Jiwon were given the boot despite being decent-good vocalists because JYP knew they had fuck all besides their voices. Jihyo isn't as good as those two at singing but she's far better in terms of idol qualities.

Produce 101 also showcased this very well. Somi was a B grade in terms of raw dancing/singing talent but she 'won' at the end with nearly double Sejeong's votes because she had the star power to draw a huge fanbase. It's not just because she was on SIXTEEN (I doubt any of the other SIXTEEN contestants that didn't make it would have won Produce 101) but because Somi has the idol qualities that JYP was looking for in making TWICE. He even said she only didn't make it because she was too young compared to the rest of the members.

tl;dr God knew what he was doing when he made TWICE. Their success speaks for itself.

Twice is more successful most of those groups combine.

as a dancer, not a singer

why does she look latina

Why are Twice fans so vocal and hostile?

>tfw kei wears shoes with lifts everywhere because she's almost as short as babysoul

she's very good at hiding her height

>People posting shitty audacity MR Removed videos of Twice and not posting Sketchbook's version which shows that Twice all have good vocals in the right environment

youtube.com/watch?v=U4J99KLBlTg
Listen to this, Twice's raw vocals are really good live and sketchbook's raw vocal video show this.

You people are so gullible. People just want to fucking discredit a junior rising group simply because of an explosive popularity. Onces would never be this assholish and attempt to discredit a rookie group with a boom in success.

>tfw nugushitters say twice wasn't successful

People need to stop acting like Twice doesn't have talent. Their talent is their range in variety and have been able to entertain on many variety shows and gain fans this way. This is talent in itself. You can't say the same about a vocal group like 15& or Mamamoo. You need to have variety skills before you can truly be appreciated for talent and it is not changing either way. Twice will remain the top because that is what they do.

Twice haters like to act like their shitty nugu groups are superior, but then they also like to pretend they're victims of Twice posters' bullying.

It sort of pisses me off too.
Why can't they just be happy for Twice's success?
For fucks sakes Twice fans are never this pissy elsewhere yet they are vultures here trying to start arguments

It's sort of annoying that people are trying to incriminate a young group who hasn't even performed for a year. Yeah their popularity skyrocketed and the general public loves them, but for christ sakes, they are still rookies. The average age of the Twice members is like 17.5 yet you are judging them like they have been trained since they day they were born. They have only been training for the past 2 years yet you are gonna throw them under the bus. Just give them a fucking chance to improve, they aren't even a year old yet.

What years were the golden age of Kpop?

Twice wishes it had the public recognition of Gfriend

Rough is the most successful song of the year, nice try Churup

Twice fans aren't vocal or hostile at all. You are just starting drama with a very large group of people here. A lot of people like Twice and you shouldn't be trying to start shit with people.

nugushitters are literal manchilds.

They cant accept that people like things they dont.

>nugushitters shit up the thread
>S-Stop it Twice!
everytime.

this one.

>sucking dick and whoring themselves

Twiceshitters gotta hate.

I'm in love with Ellin!

i'd help create la raza cosmica with jihyo...

>twiceshitters

2014 to present
maybe including 2013

>this gfriendshitter still in denial that twice obliterated their meme albums with a single mini

gfriendshitters everyone....
you're just made it took gfriend months of mediaplay and plagiarism to get where they are and it took twice a single mini album to blow them the fuck out

Even Korean media acknowledges that Plasticfriend robbed an empty house whereas TWICE went through a trial by fire and came out on top.

>Twiceshitters
Stop with the generalisations. Twice fans aren't trying to trigger people, most of us just want to discuss music yet you people won't drop the argument.

>yeri doesnt realise irene wants some water
>gets called a bully
>irene shoves a yellow lemon shaped rock in yeris face
>nobody calls her a bully

2010 to the day of 2012 that gangnam style came out

>implying twiceshitters need to divide nugushitters up by fandom to BTFO them

We will take you all on at once and win

TWICEshitters are very aware of how talentless their group is, save for a few girls, and as such have to project ("other group posters do not like us"), create divide("all other groups posters are jealous of us")and act like victims (see: image you replied to)

They are the most pathetic lot since Crayon pedos.

you're supposed to respect your elders

If someone is left behind...

strawpoll.me/10428766
strawpoll.me/10428766
strawpoll.me/10428766

word chimp

>twiceshitters talking about vocals near me
i'm not a twiceshitter though.

i'm just saying that IU's vocals are jokes. the fact that she became a successful SOLO ARTIST tells you all you need to know about korea

what's actually funny is that you're comparing that to this
youtube.com/watch?v=FtMg8QJndsM
LITERALLY talking and gasping
>twiceshitters talking about vocals near me

twicebully...

are >hyped for spica comeback?
I'm desu
youtube.com/watch?v=eQI9YXQVi8w

>canadian goose wannabe coats
is oh my girl's company...poor?

i wonder what lisa is doing right now

hey friend. I am just a simple user who loves Wendy, I am not an aggressive twiceshitter, or any manner of a twicepsoter. this is my first thread of the day and there was a friendly reply for me from a "aggressive twiceshitter".

hope this helps to clear things up

stop posting that disgusting busted uggo chaeyoung. she's fucking repulsive and she makes me vomit. it's a good thing the other members of twice have the decency to pretend to kiss her because she'll never ever ever get kissed by an actual male with a face that fucking busted and utterly disgusting. if she got taken out back and shot by JYP the quality and visuals of Twice would immediately improve tenfold

I like Twice the same way i like RV, Exid, Mamamoo and Gfriend
I know that compared to the rest they are lacking but well, if i like them what can I do?

this, but the kpop renaissance has been 2015 - present

twice is the donnatello, we're just waiting for a leonardo and a michelangelo

why doesnt anyone here respect me then

Based bait bro

you have to be an asian living in an asian society

Who's that girl that loves sponsor dick?

why is his hair burnt cartoon meat

i just wish twice fans weren't so mean to others

my waifu

word

he right tho

>tfw my bait was good enough for reposting bro

LABOUM's Yulhee

Twiceshitters have to put down other groups because it makes their balls feel bigger.

twice didn't even exist like 6 months ago. now the twiceshits are in here everyday patting themselves on the back for their deluded fantasy where they're already bigger than snsd and have the right to put down every nugu group

I think my yellow fever is finally starting to drive me insane
help

And the other way I feel the same

Real talk here, why dont we get the fuck along?

post that little Gyeonger

why are you copypasting old posts from two threads ago?

youtube.com/watch?v=YeBbK5JbBR8

REMINDER
Tzuyu is the only hole in Twice
and shes hott/popular as fuck so who cares
Twice are way better ALL AROUND performers than most K-idols
Singing like Mariah Carey is pointless if you're ugly and have no charisma
>Twice is talentless meme

hey guys, this qt koreaboo white chick keeps hitting on me and says stuff to me in korean. i'm vietnamese. should i learn korean and pretend to go along until i close the deal, or is that not appropriate

Cause someone gotta say look at my sales, btfo nugushitters

didn't everyone here hate cheer up when it was released?

why has everyone now decided it's amazing after all the views?

same

a month ago I thought high notes bitch was gross but now she's irresistible

the show's on soon, enjoy that brief hour of togetherness

>all the twice hate in this thread

A bunch of lugglyz, uggfriend, and uggmgshitters who're upset Twice is smashing everyone with little effort

The only group that can stop them at this point is Exo.

Because Twice is more successful than all other new groups combine.

success breeds jealousy.

>white
gross
you can do better

cheer up is still meh to me

You have a link?

Twice sort of represents the entire concept of the current state of the industry, that fanbase matters much more than talent or skill

JYP has their cash cow, Twice has their massive fanbase but I feel like they are SNSD with much less talent

It's not like SNSD are bad, but they are the textbook definition of overrated to a point where people will enjoy any mediocre thing that comes out, and I see that more and more with Twice

minaring...

Twice is popular for the same reason Kim Kardashian is popular

People see Kim Kardashian on TV and think "I could be a celebrity too"
People see Donald Trump on TV and think "I could be president too"
People see Twice on TV and think "I could be a kpop idol too"

>The only group that can stop them at this point is Exo.
now i wish for them to stir up some drama with exo.
maybe a disrespectful gesture at a show, maybe two of them get caught dating, doesn't matter what.

twice needs a black ocean period for them to truly shine one day. it's part of the hero's journey after all.

are we back?
I'm out

OH SHITS

Debut RV was still worse than the current times. Shitposting and delusions were alot crazier than now

minha wae

were they
C
R
A
Z
Y
?

STREAM LINK?
our girls need us

Donte crazy, things like "RV will surpass SNSD" kinda shit

babysoul tho

debut RV wasn't as bad as ICC and Dumbdumb era. that was when velvetposting was truly insufferable.

good thing those posters got spayed with OOTN and have been chill ever since.

only if it's this girl