Tfw he'ill never love me

>tfw he'ill never love me
>because he's a ruskie
>and probably straight

Why can't I have a pretty russian rap bf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLuJTodrdDU
youtube.com/watch?v=qEiTu_z1Hl0
youtube.com/watch?v=XBleNfmkScA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

Russians are the last real people left.

Чтo Фapa дeлaeт здecь ?

seconding this

youtube.com/watch?v=YLuJTodrdDU

I understand no word of this, but he's pretty and I like how the song sounds.

>Why can't I have a pretty russian rap bf
Because Russian rap shit!
P.S.From Russia with love

Okay, thanks for your input, russiabro.

>I understand no word of this, but he's pretty and I like how the song sounds
Sond about girls,sex,sex with loly,money,and brag

Song*

Huh. Thank you so much! I'd 've never known because google translate isn't the best thing to translate songs with.

>Huh. Thank you so much! I'd 've never known because google translate isn't the best thing to translate songs with
Please!This kid very famous in Russian and Post Soviet territory,but much people heat it

Why is that? I heard something about people hating Yanix, but I didn't know about Pharaoh being hated. Or do they hate rap music?

>Why is that? I heard something about people hating Yanix, but I didn't know about Pharaoh being hated. Or do they hate rap music?
I apologize for my English.Yes Anixa hate everything (and jokingly referred to as Gypsies),but the Pharaoh is just a "meme" .Which became popular because of a stupid song on Youtube.
A couple of years ago Russian rap was crap(Which sings about lost love with bats for 3 cents).But now it's just a popular and profitable genre(like chatter or sveg)which is nothing interesting in itself does not carry .

Interesting :o Thanks for talking with me russianon!
I learned a lot today :D

Ha хapкaч, быдлo.

One of his most famous songs (dead siemens) is a russian forced meme. People mock him for it.
People who listen to rap also hate him because he is a shameless tryhard biter of Bones.

>which is nothing interesting in itself does not carry
Have you even tried looking into the genre yourself? There are lots of interesting artists, don't judge the whole genre by mainstream commercial ones.

Hmm, I see.. It's always fascinating to learn things about other countries' music culture. And now that you mention it, there is a big resemblance to Bones...

I'm sorry but I have literally no idea what you're saying, google translates only half of your sentence ;-;

He tries to copy everything Bones does. Check out one of his recent videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEiTu_z1Hl0
Wonder where he got that black-metal vibe and screaming from, huh.
I'm not saying that he's awful though - production of his tracks is top-notch, they're pleasing to listen to. But compared to Bones he lacks one thing that makes any rapper (not as a musician) decent - his rapping skills are shit. He's got no decent flow (which Bones has), and he is bad as a lyricist.
If you'd like to know more about russian rap check this guy out if you haven't already:
youtube.com/watch?v=XBleNfmkScA
He is everything good that would happen to russian rap culture. Only thing that people diss him for is that he has somewhat high-pitched voice, which isn't really true.

Thank you, based amerifats

Woah! Thanks a bunch for all your info, sweet user