Sup Forums confessions

be sincere

i never cared for Kendrick Lamar.

I like Songs About Jane by Maroon 5

bumpin

I don't like Animal Collective.

I don't really care for radiohead. I listened to Kid A once and it was just alright.

I like Radiohead alright (they're overrated though) but I fucking hate Ok Computer.

Also I've listened to about 400 hours of Sufjan Stevens in my life and I have no intentions of stopping. I frequently will listen to Michigan through to Carrie and Lowell (ignoring christmas albums) in a day. When he dies I honestly have no clue how I'll react but the assumption is grim. My obsession even confuses me a bit.

agreed i hate everything related to blues

I bought Purpose by Justin Bieber

I tear old boots new dirt apart on this board without ever have listened to it

I really like Merriwether Post Pavilion. I mean like really. I have it on vinyl and CD, I keep them both on my desk so I can look at the trippy cover when I'm sad or stressed out. I have the cover set as my wallpaper on all devices. I keep life sized dolls of Avey, Panda, and Geo in my living room (Deak doll is in the garage) and they are the only people I talk to these days.

>once
give it more listens man

Move Along by the All American Rejects is in my 5s

fuck u OP

I actually really like some of the more recent Sup Forums made albums.
ESPECIALLY the noisehop one.

99 times out of 100 I'll listen to something once and never again.

Also I never liked Since I Left You, though that opinion is finally getting its due after Frankie Sinatra's flopping

BTW I am completely serious about this. I had to move it to my iPod because it would be in my top 50 most played albums of all time on Last.fm if I didn't.

i like a fair amount of songs on the new Wet album

My confession is that I think the single in the OP is better than 99% of the stuff people post here.

>lewronggeneration meme XD

I like twenty one pilots

I was/am (not telling you) in love with a tripfag (not telling you either),
>guess

It's a great 78. Calling it a "single" is a little weird as their wasn't really any other kind of record at the time.

fuckin' 1??? jesus

but I don't really dig Can as much as other people

CLT? He's a real qt

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking. I just called it a "single" because that's the way it's labeled in the original post. Of course back in Blind Willie's day they would just call it a record or a couple of sides.

This is probably my favourite labum of all time

I wish it hadn't become a huge meme here

Meghan Trainor's last two singles "No" and "Me Too" are fucking bangers, and I actually like her.

definitely lauren

I've listened to him a 1000 times+ the past three months

oh my...

She's ravishing. Just imagine holding her close to you...

I guess my confession is I don't enjoy Sufjan because I feel his singing is hammy and annoying

reasonable suggestions but nay

Tell me about it

this, except ive heard Kid A about 10 times and I dont care for Surfjan at all, in fact i hate him

wew
e
w