Swans Leak Thread

Old one hit bump limit. Let's shitpost until the last two tracks leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!9EozERYY!2ueobGEMS0qZNf59sZc0RA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leak the last two tracks, Lark

gave in and started listening to the incomplete leak. Cloud Of Forgetting is incredible.

Third.

Only if someone replies to this post with dubs.

your post is dubs so my post has dubs in it
leak it lark

you just did

pls

>demands dubs
>rolls dubs

What did he meme by this?

ok!

Mediocre shite.
They're barely even trying anymore. Every track sounds the fucking same except Frankie M.

done

here's your reply

and your dubs

Bang bang
boom boom
I got dubs
fuc kyo

(you)

ayyyyyyyy

Hand them over

THE CHOSEN ONE

HEACTUALLYDIDITTHEABSOLUTEMADMAN

dubs if you faggots are gonna have to wait 9 days for the last two tracks

Ayyyyyyyy

Legends

check these

winrar

Been pretty down today lads can I get a (you)

anything for (You)

cheer up!

cheer up user, it's gonna be alright

there there

Serious talk though, when does everyone think these last two tracks are going to surface? A couple of hours ago I could've sworn we'd get a full leak today but it's looking more and more doubtful. The thing is if it doesn't happen today, it might not happen until next week.

I'm here for (You) user.

i love you

Mikey g. and the memeful lads all wish you a happy continuation of your life.

Dubs guy here, I dedicate my dubs to you friend

Hey, I'm the original dubs guy

WHERE ARE THE LAST TWO TRACKS

Damn...................

Thanks lads have a (you) yourself

enjoying the album so far

Feel better bro. Shits gonna be okay I'm rooting for you

our only hope for this week's leak is if people get their physical copies. There is a chance because some people have their copies shipped since Monday.

I meant the second guy itt to get dubs.

Also check'd

YOUR SKIN

Download?

Can somebody explain WHY the last two tracks aren't in the leak? I just got here, sorry guys

mega.nz/#F!9EozERYY!2ueobGEMS0qZNf59sZc0RA

this is the one still missing a couple tracks

Because Larkin's hiding them

From what I've gathered this seems to have happened:
>somebody with a press copy accidentally shared it on soulseek
>someone else found it and started downloading
>they got partway through the title track before the first guy realised and took it off
>the second guy shared the first six songs on soulseek for all to download

world looks black
jesus CHRIST it's good senpai

Anything ever come of all that by the way? Haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Ah, okay.
Has there been any inclination as to the possibility of the last two songs leaking? The idea of only listening to part of an album like this just feels weird desu senpai

Any other sources for the first 6 tracks? The Mega link is just giving me errors.

Same here, keeps on failing right as I start downloading

Yeah same here. Weird.

I think each of the first six tracks can be downloaded individually on slsk. Otherwise, not sure it was mirrored to zippy or anything. Sorry matey. I'm sure it will be everywhere in full when the final two tracks leak though.

The only way would be if someone else managed to get it off Soulseek (or What.cd) and has been hiding it. Otherwise we're going to have to wait for the pre-orders arriving.

It'll most likely be on Soulseek by now.

Gira et al. pretty much proved his innocence, Larkin deleted her social accounts, everyone forgot about it.

what would you guys say to someone who thinks gira just combines elements of post-rock and tribal ambient/drone?

A user on what.cd has all 8 tracks but is only sharing the link to the last 2 with elite and above members

To the best of my knowledge evidence points to the claim being fake

It's up on what.cd in full. Ooooo shit

Yes, that's an accurate description of some of Swans' music.

To all members?

If the last two tracks aren't leaked all of your moms die.

Okay, that's good. I would listen to the new album either way, just kind of wanted to know. Thanks.

is it

no, it is not.

i really love the "secret club" mentality of what.cd

:(

What's the album like compared to thier last 2?

do you want an invite?

no it isn't you trickster!

It sounds like Swans. Not all the way through it yet, but they're very consistent. It really feels like the final installment of a trilogy. Liking it.

the same

This one isn't released yet

More focused on grooves/atmosphere, from what I've heard; in terms of tone, it's probably less diverse than TBK unfortunately.

Most people have said the quality is on par with the previous two albums but the sound is more atmospheric and melodic.

it feels a lot lighter than TBK or The Seer. It's got a lot of similarities to TBK, but a lot of TBK's meat and power is gone and replaced with something a little more... spiritual?

Nice dubs, noticing the atmosphere, not sure about grooves though, TBK kind of had a lot of strong moments in that area imo. Kind of bummed Black Hole Man isn't making it on to the album though.

>Kind of bummed Black Hole Man isn't making it on to the album though.
Is this guy for real?

what are you talking about. it was just renamed

Can someone post link(s)?
I'm at work and can't go searching.

Oh shit, didn't realize, that must be the title track then? Shit, now I'm really excited for the full thing.

There's one ITT ffs.

ctrl f you fucking faggot

Pretty sure you're boned man, sorry.

Other people were saying those links aren't working anymore anyway.

I don't know what.cd rules, surely some elite Sup Forumstants could DL it and share?

Nah megashare link in this thread works.

1. I doubt anyone on here is elite.
2. Chance of what.cd account getting banned.

I think TBK had more actual 'songs' whereas this sounds more based around atmosphere, I guess? Yeah I heard Black Hole Man on The Gate, I think they're using some of the music for the title track of TGM? Not sure!

oh ok, too bad I guess
I thought the idea behind what.cd was to be a safe environment to share music, if it leaks it leaks, but why only make it available to very select few?

the leaks still extremely new it will be shared with all sooner than you think

Only low point on the album for me so far has been Jennifer's vocals on when will i return. For the rest of the so far leaked album it definitely lives up to my expectations

do you think so? I mean sure its mostly Europeans that are online now but I think if there was a chance of it getting available surely it would have already happened... personally I think Friday is the earliest we can get it in full if someone gets their preorder
whats your problem with them? I like how they are both detached and emotional, she's singing about how she got nearly kidnapped, its pretty strong song desu

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

The user sharing it with elite members only would be on the forums or IRC chat.
Not an official upload.
From experience it'll be up from 1 week - 2 days before release.

So I was gone and have no idea what's going on yeah, what the fuck happened bois?

Not him, but I certainly do. Not that you're offering,

I refuse to listen to this leak as I am waiting for the Young God Lord Gira hinself to send me my legally purchased copy of the record. Only then will I indulge in the glorious sound that is The Glowing Man.

read the thread desu